http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=237378

Here is a pic of the prototype shorty saiga. It is not yet refinished, but you get the picture. I have the other 10ea guns all together and ready to fire, but have not installed all the optional parts on them yet, since I will wait and see what each customer wants as far as options go. They will all be parkarized and then finished with a coat of Norrell Moly Resin.

Introductory pricing on the base model will run $695 and will come with an ACE folding stock, SAW M249 pistol grip, U.S. fire control parts, Tromix cold weather trigger guard, one 5 round magazine and of course all the Tromix shorty gas system components. Following are the options you can add.

Picatinney Rail on forend $85

Vertical foregrip $40

HK G3 sights $150

Flash Hider $49

Tactical Light $100

With all the options, the gun runs $1,119 loaded with one 5 round magazine. If you supply your own gun for the conversion, subtract $229 off the total price. Shipping will run about 16 bucks.

The only change that I have planned is to run the picatinney rail from the vertical grip out to the end of the forearm rather than back toward the magazine as shown on the prototype. That way you can still grasp the standard handguard and also mount a laser foward of the vertical grip.

The form 2's should be back from the ATF in about 2 weeks. I will accept orders now on a first come first served basis.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

www.tromix.com

E-Mail TonyR@Tromix.com

Phone 918 251-5640

post-23-1104895870.jpg

$100 off if I use your stock and it bolts up to my Trunion.

I am only tooled up to make the back receiver plate with 10-32tpi inserts on 5/8" centers for the ACE stock, so if you want me to manufacture some other type of attachment trunion, it would cost more.

The length of pull is either 13" or 14" depending on which ACE stock you bolt on it, I have both. They also sell a super shorty and I think that drops it to about 11.5" or so........ perfect for a small petite miget wearing a snow suit. Personally, I like the long 14" pull. 13" is about standard on american guns of this type.

I have tried the flash hider during the day and there is no flash present, but that doesn't mean much. I need to fire the gun in the shop with the lights out to really see how it does. I am sure it will help quite a bit, but to kill the flash entirely on a 12" 12 gauge would be asking a lot.

I agree, I would have interest in that configuration to. Any chance Tony?

JBONE

Oh never mind I see you have already filed the form 2's.

It would still be cool to have one with the gas system moved back already but a long hider perm installed so I could SBS at my liesure.

JBONE

Edited by JBONE

Yes, I could do a shorty and just put a permanant 11" long flash hider on it.

I have two more Saiga's here that I did not put on paper as SBS' yet. I plan to make both of them into 15.5" guns with 2.5" permanent flash hiders. The gas systems will be identical to the 12" guns, but the single gas port will be a bit smaller. The pricing would be the same either way.

8 of the 10 twelve inch guns have already been sold.

I can sell you just the flash hider with a set screw if you like, but I am not sure if that would hold it on unless you at least drill a dimple in the barrel. It would probably be better to just use red lock tite and don't plan to remove it. The hiders are $49. I will do them all up in a batch when the other 10ea are done.

By the way, all 10ea of the shorty shotguns have been sold.

No need to screw with a Money Order, just send me a personal check. I will toss your hider in with the batch when I run the other 10ea.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

405 N. Walnut Ave #8

Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Tony your conversions are the sweetest I've seen yet. Are you planning to convert another batch. I'm waiting on a call Monday from a guy that had about 20 LEO before the ban expired. I was told he wasn't moving them so he possibly destroyed them. If he doesn't have at least one left I'll be giving you a call.

Also would it be easier to buy from cdnn and ship to you for conversion or let you purchase, convert, and sell to me, thanks.

Krom

It would be best for you to supply the gun for the conversion. You could have it dropped shipped directly to me if you like. Unfortunately, I don't have unlimited cash resources, so buying 20ea of these is a pretty big hit.

I am planning on running another batch of 10ea, with 15.5" barrels and 2.5" permanent flash hiders.

Today I had the pleasure of handling one of Tony Rumore's Saiga conversions as he came through the door at the Tulsa RK Gunshow. The fit, finish and general attention to detail was excellent and as budget permits, I am thinking quite seriously about sending him my Saiga-20 for similar, but non-nfa treatment.

Regards, Jon Eppler

Yes, I could do a shorty and just put a permanant 11" long flash hider on it.

I have two more Saiga's here that I did not put on paper as SBS' yet. I plan to make both of them into 15.5" guns with 2.5" permanent flash hiders. The gas systems will be identical to the 12" guns, but the single gas port will be a bit smaller. The pricing would be the same either way.

8 of the 10 twelve inch guns have already been sold.

I'll buy a 16" from you with shortened gas system, and then do what i want when i'm alone...spank,spank......uh i mean cut, cut...........lol

:lolol:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.