762 price check - gimme a break!

$270 - $300 is the normal range for the 7.62's.

FMBG lists them for $280-$290 based on BHO feature distinction.

http://fbmginc.com/riflesshotguns.htm

You might do better like Indy did. Two years ago the day after Thanksgiving Day they could be had at Dunhams for $199 plus tax. So deals can be had but they are the exception.

Wolverine

Got mine for $189.99 sale price at Dunhams in Pennsylvania.

With tax and background check, it was around $210.00 OTD!

For outrageous pricing, check Cabela's for folding stocked wasr 10's. Last time I checked, they were going for around $600. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
$270 - $300 is the normal range for the 7.62's.

FMBG lists them for $280-$290 based on BHO feature distinction.

http://fbmginc.com/riflesshotguns.htm

You might do better like Indy did. Two years ago the day after Thanksgiving Day they could be had at Dunhams for $199 plus tax. So deals can be had but they are the exception.

Wolverine

Two years ago the day after Thanksgiving the Dunham's here was selling them for $179. I bought the first one of the morning and got a pair of cheap shooting glasses thrown in to boot. Now mine has become a safe queen...

• 4 weeks later...

$175 last year, 20.5 inch barrel added 8-24X,AO scope and check rest. Used dremel tool to modify AK mags to match narrower mag front catch of the Saiga magazine. Works fine. Tack driver at 110 yards. Arsenal AK prints various ammo two inches apart vertical (16 barrel) but with extra 4 inches of then Sagia the zero is the same. Suprised me, but said something about the burn rate of the ammo. By the way, Wolf 154 SP is boattail ( box does not say so) even though it's a bit slower FSP. Other wolf is flat base and the 154 is more accurate.

post-260-1146115768.jpg

Pretty much, their stock varies state to state and the site doesn't list firearms. They also won't sell out of state or ship firearms in-state.

Dinzag, checked out your gallery, your AKS-12 with Romanian furniture looks fantastic. Nice build!

T

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think if you see where that things for sale there are more problems, The seller is located in cali according to gunbroker, and I do beleive that saigas are specificaly now listed as banned weapons in the peoples republic there. So they must think its worth more than any where else.