I have a Saiga .223 AK variation for sale or trade. Its like new with only around 100 rounds through it. It came with one 10 round mag. I cleaned it after I took it out to shoot both times.

saiga2230lj.th.jpg

I am looking to get $225+shipping for it.

OR...

I am looking to trade for just about any assult type rifle or carbine in .223/5.56(plus cash if needed).

Edited by Pyzik

Nice score there RDSWriter!

Thats about what I paid for mine.

Go ahead and start looking for some bulgie waffle mags in 5.56.

Let me know if you are interested in some transparent ones already modified to work in a Saiga. I have 20s and 30s.

I have a Saiga .223 AK variation for sale or trade. Its like new with only around 100 rounds through it. It came with one 10 round mag. I cleaned it after I took it out to shoot both times.

saiga2230lj.th.jpg

OR...

I am looking to trade for just about any assult type rifle or carbine in .223/5.56(plus cash if needed).

I'm sure this is sold and I don't want to mess with whoever is buying it But.....Do you realize that you have an assult type weapon in .223 sitting right there in that pic you posted? Take that ugly girl and giver a make over and you got yourself a brand new russian made .223 AK47 type rifle. I am guessing you havent looked around this forum much.

saiga2230lj.th.jpg

OR...

Trade Pending...

I'm sure this is sold and I don't want to mess with whoever is buying it But.....Do you realize that you have an assult type weapon in .223 sitting right there in that pic you posted? Take that ugly girl and giver a make over and you got yourself a brand new russian made .223 AK47 type rifle. I am guessing you havent looked around this forum much.

This is what I had planned on doing untill I found out what it really took to do. This would be my 1st time and I don't want to mess up the rifle.

I found someone that says they want to trade a WASR in .223, I was looking for a trade initially.

You are right I hadn't look around much at all. Nearly everyone is telling me that I should convert it.

Plus I got to looking around and all the other .223 AKs arent getting all that good of reviews.

Sorry to all if I got your hopes up.

That is cool, I'll tell you what your better off with a converted Saiga than a Wasr-3, converting it was exactly what I was going to do as soon as I'd have gotten it. Good luck with your conversion.

Edited by topmaul
  • 2 months later...

post-2093-1149979907_thumb.jpg

Aren't you glad you didn't sell it? :smoke:

Here's Pyzik's S-223 Rifle I converted for him.

PG conversion

Bullet Guide Install

K-Var NATO length buttstock

Tapco SAW Grip

Tapco G2 FCG

Polished the FCG & notched the safety lever for BHO.

Traded this conversion job + parts for his Llama Pistol & mags.

Good all around trade for the both of us.

Thanks again buddy! Hope you like!

Thank you good sir. I am glad I didn't sell...

Waiting for my next check to order some mags and any other goodies I can find that I feel I need.

post-2093-1149979907_thumb.jpg

Aren't you glad you didn't sell it? :smoke:

Here's Pyzik's S-223 Rifle I converted for him.

PG conversion

Bullet Guide Install

K-Var NATO length buttstock

Tapco SAW Grip

Tapco G2 FCG

Polished the FCG & notched the safety lever for BHO.

Traded this conversion job + parts for his Llama Pistol & mags.

Good all around trade for the both of us.

Thanks again buddy! Hope you like!

Waiting for my next check to order some mags and any other goodies I can find that I feel I need.

Good luck with that man...after your first one, its an itch you never can scratch. welcome to the family. sweet lookin' 223 by the way....gotta get my one of those. my 12 and x39 are getting lonely

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Good luck with that man...after your first one, its an itch you never can scratch. welcome to the family. sweet lookin' 223 by the way....gotta get my one of those. my 12 and x39 are getting lonely

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks I am going to drill out some areas in the handguard to look like vents kinda, till I get the handguards I want... Problem is... I can't find anything really original <_< I think I am going to have to get creative.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thanks I am going to drill out some areas in the handguard to look like vents kinda, till I get the handguards I want... Problem is... I can't find anything really original <_< I think I am going to have to get creative.

I can get pretty creative sometimes. Send it to me and I'll hook ya up.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.