Saiga-12 Magazine Update

The Saiga-12 magazines are still in the production phase. We are waiting

on internal parts from suppliers. We will keep everyone posted on when

they are available. No estimated price, or delivery date.

Thank you for your interest.

SaigaSolutions.com

:killer:

Yeah we all got the email.

Forgive me for not breaking out teh champagne when the status of the product goes from "not yet shipping" to "not yet shipping for a new reason." I've been disappointed so many times already that until I actually receive them I am not going to become celebratory.

Man I need to hurry up & get my Saiga12 before the 10 round mags become a reality & the general public gets wind of it...... Saigas are gonna do nothing but go up in price once the general public finds out about these super cool guns & the 10 rounders become available.

Even when they start rolling off the assembly line, they will still need to be tested, and how often does something get designed and built without at least one "go round" of redesign and modification?

I'm not trying to be negative, it's just the reality of this kind of thing. Sometime around the "3rd generation" mag can you expect high reliability. That would take at least a year, I'm assuming.

roflmao.gif Man some of you guys are funny. Posts here and there saying how lame it is when the two makers of the 10 rounders haven't said boo and no updates.

So here is Illumini giving us an update, not news, but an update and he's catching flack for it. doh.gifshakinghead.gif

I appreciate the update Illumini, thank you.

LOL I just got my Saiga on 05/20 so it probably wont seem as long of a wait as me, even though ive been following the news since the beginning I didnt even have the shotty until now to dream of using a ten rounder. Thanks for the update.