Special pricing on Saiga rifles and shotguns until the end of the mont

We are stocked up on rifles and shotguns. so until we get inventory to normal levels we are discounting the following models:

IZ-132 $260

IZ-133 $250

IZ-138 $350

IZ-141 $500

IZ-152 $700

IZ-108 $375

IZ-109 $385

This runs until July 4th. There is no special promo code or coupon to enter into the shopping cart, we have reset the prices to these prices. Happy 4th of July and thanks for all your support!

We are stocked up on rifles and shotguns. so until we get inventory to normal levels we are discounting the following models:

IZ-132 $260

IZ-133 $250

IZ-138 $350

IZ-141 $500

IZ-152 $700

IZ-108 $375

IZ-109 $385

This runs until July 4th. There is no special promo code or coupon to enter into the shopping cart, we have reset the prices to these prices. Happy 4th of July and thanks for all your support!

Yeah, I just purchased mine a week or two ago, one of the shipment that just got here.

Maybe not a rebate on the guns themselves, but perhaps FBMG could offer a discount on any purchase of the 10-round mags Correia & crew are rumored to have pre-ordered. That way, everybody wins. They get mags off their shelves at a profit, we get discounted 10-rounders, we can help them in their goal of inventory reduction : )

Robb what did you get? I got a 7.62-39 but it was from some one else. I got the IZ 132 for with in 5 bucks of that price. Capitalism is great!

Edited by topmaul
Robb what did you get? I got a 7.62-39 but it was from some one else. I got the IZ 132 for with in 5 bucks of that price. Capitalism is great!

I got a new 12ga that's going under the knife (dremmel) soon. It's my first solo conversion so hopefully I'll make master yoda (cobra) proud since he taught me how to convert stuff. It's either going to be really sweet, or really horrible b/c it's going to have some very unique goodies on it.

Pyle +1 on the rebate idea. we waited patiently for months for our 109s, and now the straglers get 20 bux off? doesnt seem right to me. i assured you my business instead of going to saiga central. it would be nice if you reciprocated. i reaize that you cant do a rebate, but SOMETHING?

Edited by deerollman
So is FBMG not going to do anything as far as Customer Service on this one?

No, this is the first time I have checked the thread, not anticipating any actual replys to it and being up to my butt in other Saiga/Vepr issues.

We will figure something out and get back to you soon.

I just wish you could extend the length of time on the deals... I am waiting on a settlement check to arrive... no idea when... but cant do any buying until then...

Maybe I will get lucky and it will be here this week! I will cross my fingers!

:smoke:

I just wish you could extend the length of time on the deals... I am waiting on a settlement check to arrive... no idea when... but cant do any buying until then... <sigh>

Maybe I will get lucky and it will be here this week! I will cross my fingers!

:smoke:

+1

Recently became unemployed, still got a couple of side things, but mostly, I'm waiting for my leave payout which will be the equivalent of about 600 hours of work at my ending rate. Basically, enough to keep me going for several months at all current spending levels. It's supposed to get here on April 7. I was planning on buying myself a new gun first thing, then depositing the rest for my expenses, and this deal would have been great.

Oh well.

No, this is the first time I have checked the thread, not anticipating any actual replys to it and being up to my butt in other Saiga/Vepr issues.

thanks pyle:)

hey indyarms do you have anymore pics of that saiga chick? we'd love to see them. wink wink nudge nudge...

We are stocked up on rifles and shotguns.

i notice that IZ-155, the mighty Saiga 30-06 is not discounted, but you did say you are 'stocked up on rifles and shotguns'; so does that mean the 30-06 has actually arrived?!?!?!?!

Finally?!?!?!!

C-

p.s. no, I dont particularly care that its not discounted, i just wonder if its finally here

We are stocked up on rifles and shotguns.

Hi all, I'm new to saigas, I'm interested on a Saiga shotgun, maybe 12 gauge for home protection. The ones on FBMG don't have a pistol grip. I would like one with a pistol grip, should i look somewhere else, or can these be converted and for how much!

Thanks in advance!

Any help on finding a saiga for as little money as possible would be appresiated! :)

Just the excuse I needed to finally break down and buy one, can't wait to get it in.

wild03- check out www.tromix.com for pistol grip conversion pricing, I plan on going this route eventually. Also, like deerollman said, FBMG sells Saiga 12's already converted by Tromix.

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious on this one. Havent heard anything yet so perhaps if it was forgotten a bump might help it get back on track.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious on this one. Havent heard anything yet so perhaps if it was forgotten a bump might help it get back on track.

Thanks

Anything?