Card is charged, I am primed! Mags are getting closer!!&

From AGP/Kevin.

"Your order has been processed successfully. This does not necessarily mean that your order has been completed and shipped. You will receive a separate email notification with your tracking information when your order ships. "

Christmas got here a little earlier than normal!

As an FYI, I selected the "send them in pieces so they get here sooner" option. Don't know if that makes a difference on timing or not.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was charged today. I was #114. I chose the "Finished" option.

BTW: Mine was a pre-auth for 11/06/06 so I assume that is when they'll go out.

You have received this notification from AGP Arms, Inc. because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.

Dear Mr. Gary xxxxx,

Your order has been processed successfully. This does not necessarily mean that your order has been completed and shipped. You will receive a separate email notification with your tracking information when your order ships.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order id: #114

Order date: 28-06-2006 18:34:13

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total

AGP-SAIGA12 AGP Arms Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine Options: Assembly level: Finished (costs the same)

$55.00 3 $165.00

Subtotal: $165.00

Shipping cost: $12.34

Total: $177.34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for using X-Cart shopping system

AGP Arms, Inc.

Phone: 480-983-6083

Fax: 480-671-5665

URL: www.agparms.com

11/06/2006 xxxxx DDA PRE-AUTH xxxxxx AGP ARMS TEMPE AZ 177.34
Edited by warthog
From AGP/Kevin.

"Your order has been processed successfully. This does not necessarily mean that your order has been completed and shipped. You will receive a separate email notification with your tracking information when your order ships. "

Christmas got here a little earlier than normal!

As an FYI, I selected the "send them in pieces so they get here sooner" option. Don't know if that makes a difference on timing or not.

Are you guy eferring to th 10 rouners? If so. . .who has them, and how do I order?

Mine was charged today. I was #114. I chose the "Finished" option.

BTW: Mine was a pre-auth for 11/06/06 so I assume that is when they'll go out.

You have received this notification from AGP Arms, Inc. because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.

Dear Mr. Gary xxxxx,

Your order has been processed successfully. This does not necessarily mean that your order has been completed and shipped. You will receive a separate email notification with your tracking information when your order ships.

Order id: #114

Order date: 28-06-2006 18:34:13

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total

AGP-SAIGA12 AGP Arms Saiga-12 10 Round Magazine Options: Assembly level: Finished (costs the same)

$55.00 3 $165.00

Subtotal: $165.00

Shipping cost: $12.34

Total: $177.34

Thank you for using X-Cart shopping system

AGP Arms, Inc.

Phone: 480-983-6083

Fax: 480-671-5665

URL: www.agparms.com

11/06/2006 xxxxx DDA PRE-AUTH xxxxxx AGP ARMS TEMPE AZ 177.34

So. . .are they $55 per? PLEASE let me know whee to order.

Are you guy eferring to th 10 rouners? If so. . .who has them, and how do I order?

So. . .are they $55 per? PLEASE let me know whee to order.

......try this place near where you must be living,........or get on the next list as soon as more become available......the current run is sold out, apparently. Contact sales@agparms.com, or try The Gun Source...

post-3950-1162618838_thumb.jpg

That's some funny shit^^^^^ Here's something no one seems to have hit on unless I missed it. When I log on to the AGP site and check my order, my card is charged and order is processed, but I don't show a UPS tracking number. Probably just hasn't made it to shipping yet, but was curious if anyone else has checked and if you show anything for a tracking number at this point.

Please note >> we will be building a list of orders and do not want payment until the mags are in our warehouse & ready to ship , we expect to be able to ship in approx 10 days , payment options are listed on our web site in the HOW TO BUY section, we do not need a ffl to ship these as long as they are legal in your state. My Webpagewww.atlanticfirearms.com

That's some funny shit^^^^^ Here's something no one seems to have hit on unless I missed it. When I log on to the AGP site and check my order, my card is charged and order is processed, but I don't show a UPS tracking number. Probably just hasn't made it to shipping yet, but was curious if anyone else has checked and if you show anything for a tracking number at this point.

The email I got CLEARLY states that the magazines may not have been shipped yet. My card was only pre-authorized, not actually charged. Therefore, they have until the sixth, when the money leaves my acct, to ship. I will get worried about tracking numbers on the 7th.

.....checking out posts #13 and #15 in this thread, I immediately contacted Atlantic Firearms and confirmed 3 more 10-rounders !!!! There may be still a few left even now, if you hurry !!!! He had about 30 left as of yesterday (Saturday) about noon........... Had an e-mail from them today(Sunday), and there was no indication that they were all gone.......Get 'em out of this first batch while you can.

The e-mail there is atlanticfirearm@aol.com !!!

Good luck !!!!

Jeaux

Edited by Jeaux E

Patience now... it's not like if you don't get them soon the democrats will come into power and ban all of your toys... um, what? ? REALLY?? HOLY F**K!!

WHERE ARE MY MAGS!!!!

I NEED THEM NOWWW!!!!!!!!

hehe

keep the faith, good things come blah blah blah

Edited by Geister