1) Russian SKS VG Tula all matching #s $250 + $20 shipping to C&R/FFL

2) Russian SKS VG Tula, re-furb. all matching #s $250 + $20 shipping to C&R/FFL

3) FR7 in VG cond $275 + $20 shipping to C&R/FFL

4) FR8 in VG cond. matching #s $275 + $20 shipping to C&R/FFL

e-mail me for pics or any other questions.

interested in trades, Swiss rifles, Spanish guns, other C&R??

FTF in south Alabama would save shipping.

Edited by bamaboy
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see that you don't have a price for the 49/56 with the issues, how much? i know about the extraction issues that the 308 conversions have and how to fix them, it's a bit pricey usually, but i am still interested.

pat

Edited by detpat
  • 4 weeks later...

wtt/wts ceiner ind's 37mm launcher, short [carbine] model, good condition, has mounting hardware kit,rail slide on mount, and about 20 defense technology reloadable aluminum casings [these need to be trimmed to fit the chamber, one is already trimmed to size to use as a template] and a bag of film canisters to make marker rounds. i value this package at $225

i'm looking for used optics for the ak, particularly a pk-a or russian nv device. let me know what you have, as i will entertain offers of anything.

pat

Edited by detpat

here ya go, the silver spots are from the previous owners paint job. he used regular black paint on the aluminum rail so it scrapes off easily. i was gonna have it duracoated, but never got around to it. none of these marks are metal damage.

DSC07254.jpg

DSC07253.jpg

DSC07252.jpg

DSC07251.jpg

pat

Edited by detpat

i have a fobus roto paddle holster for a glock 17 or 19 used 3 times. I sold the glock so i dont need the holster. It has dust on it from storage 25.00 plus 5.00 shipping priorty mail and i have 2 sets of smith and wesson hand cuffs model m100 30.00 plus 5.00 shipping priorty mail. Or buy the holster and the hand cuffs for 45.00 plus 5.00 shipping priorty mail

post-2129-1165714858_thumb.jpg

post-2129-1165714871_thumb.jpg

post-2129-1165714883_thumb.jpg

post-4358-1165968137_thumb.jpgpost-4358-1165968274_thumb.jpgpost-4358-1165968314_thumb.jpgClean throughtout mint condition looks brand new already have a converted S-12 so need for another will send pictures if needed

S-12

side mount w/2 rails

24inch

2 Mags

sling

Willing to trade or sell or partial trade.

$400.00

Intersted in..

Mini 14/30 S/S folder

AR 180 clone

UZI

AR-15

MAC 9

Tec-9 9mm

Interdynamic KG-99

FAL L1A1

COBRAY M11 9MM

I believe I can set it up for Pay pal payment also

Edited by Stratton

I have a black syththetic AK stock Nato length that I want to trade for a Warsaw length black synthetic stock.

Mine is in new condition. US made, I bought it from K-Var. It has the groove on the sides, sling swivel on the left side, and the storage compartment in the bottom of the stock. Send me a PM if you have the shorter Warsaw length stock that you want to trade, Thanks.

The following books are for sale :

2 First Aid for Soldiers manuals = FM 21-11 from 1976 . $3.00 each + S/H

1 Private Weaponeer book $4.00 + S/H

1 Analysis of Shaolin Chin Na written by DR. Yang $12.00 + S/H

I will consider trades on this book , I'm looking for a good Muay Thai book , but look at anything you've got.

Gun parts for sale :

1 Pair of medium height aluminum matte Simmons scope rings still in original pack. $10.00 + S/H

2 SKS scope mounts ( They must be attached to the standard receiver cover ) in Excel - LN Cond $3.00 + S/H

1 Chicom (?) complete AK rear sight in VG- Excel cond SPF

1 Romanian AK rear sight that's been modified to a ghost ring config. Excel Cond $10.00 + S/H The sight does not include the riser ( part name ?)

M-3 Grease gun mag in Good Cond SPF to Copper

Glock plus two floor plate for 9mm & .40 cal $ 4.00 + S/H

1911 matte SS ambi safety in VG Cond $10.00 + S/H

I am interested in new / used G-22 or 23 mags , used or new Glock metallic sights , and ak mags . If you have any of these items , and are interested in trading , let's work something out.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these items . I do take paypal , but will have add 3% , because that's what I'm charged . Postal M.O. 's are also accepted .

Again , Thanks .

I have for sale or trade, a black synthetic Russian Tactical forarm, with the rail on the bottom. I would swap this for a Warsaw length black synthetic AK stock w/grooves. Or I would sell it outright for $50. OR I would swap it for a 20 round Saiga .308 mag. I will also throw in a vertical forarm grip that will attach to it. The vertical grip was made in Isreal.

I still have the Nato length black AK stock from Ka-Var that I would swap for a black Warsaw length black synthetic stock, or I will sell it for $50. Thanks, Glocklon

Edited by glocklon

I got a few pm's wanting to see a pic of the Russian Tactical forarm with the vertical grip on it.

There is a pic of it on the Saiga12 forum. A fast way to find it is go to the search box and type in: zombie deterant, then scroll down to "Redbears updated Saiga"

zombie deterant

posted September 19th 2006. That is it on the Saiga 12 that I bought from Redbear.

Sorry that I do not have access to a digital camera to get a current pic, but it looks the same. Thanks

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.