10 rds $100

I thnk thats cheap...they are SOLD OUT. and at $59 plus shipping even if you got in early....100 is cheap.

Saiga shotguns where $200, now they are $400.... :cryss: OH MA GAWD!!!! Lets start 30 threads about it and talking of calling the Ebay police!!!!

I swear this sight is 99% 18 year old babies.

Edited by swiftvision
I thnk thats cheap...they are SOLD OUT. and at $59 plus shipping even if you got in early....100 is cheap.

Saiga shotguns where $200, now they are $400.... :cryss: OH MA GAWD!!!! Lets start 30 threads about it and talking of calling the Ebay police!!!!

I swear this sight is 99% 18 year old babies.

You can still pre-order them through Atlantic Firearms. I did it yesterday.

Edited by micah360

For those of you who want AGP 10rn Saiga 12 mags we also have 30 for sale. We are expecting our shipment by this week, and will ship out orders next week. $59 each + $5 USPS priority air mail. Email me @ GUNS@E-TAC.US for more info or check out our webpage http://ipscgun.com/

Edited by JAMMER

People can cry about ebay prices all day but the truth is, if you want something bad enough ,and you have enough money to justify it with yourself, you can buy it there when you can't get it anywhere else. Look at the factory 8 rdrs on there and how they have always sold for up to 4 times what they cost in Russia.

Supply and demand folks, get a grip.

Ebay nazis! Geez! :rolleyes: Can you say narc? Or maybe tattletail is a better word...

Huh, I thought they were banned too. Didn't ebay tighten its policy on gun stuff? I know I was bidding (and winning) on a Russian scope a while back and they pulled it and sent me a message. For gun stuff I go to Gunsamerica, Gunbroker, and Auctionarms. Ebay sucks for finding gun stuff, most of the crap that comes up is airsoft or being shipped FROM Russia with $30 shipping.

Basically anything that has to do with the AK-47 is banned from ebay. They also ban anything that has to do with "assault weapons" which can mean basically any gun item they don't approve of. You can still find tons of gun items there though as long as they are pc enough for ebay. I got a great deal on a basically new PK-AS with 2 different mounts there because not many people think to look there.

WE HAD TO JUMP IN...MORE 10RN MAGS ON EBAY AND GUNBROKER $69.99 ( EXTRA COST IS TO COVER EBAY AND PAYPAL FEES )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=60097266

:super: OUTSTANDING!!! I was hoping someone else would do this. I would have but I'm not on "the list" presale.