No Information from FBMG

But if it is the mags, i'm really going to be a bit disappointed that after two calls and two emails, nothing was updated. I'm sure it wasn't something personal by any means, but it doesn't help the frustration I already had from having ordered the first day and getting my mags after pretty much everyone else.

Right, and I've sent two emails with no response as well. I'm sitting and staring at two credit card statements each with $107 charges from FBMG wondering why one 3 mag pack arrived three weeks ago and nothing since when people are getting mags ordered on the 12th of December.

I can understand their excuse of it being crazy on their end, but when I do my part to email them twice (and post on this board) about not getting my mags and getting no response it's a mystery. I mean, if they lose this many orders for mags placed through a website, makes me think it would have to take an absolute miracle for them to find your FFL's fax laying around.

Don't feel bad, I paid for six of them back in June and I haven't seen anyrhing from FBMG but excuses and lies.

Edited by DaGroaner
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From James at FBMG

I am tracking the other order now. I apologies for the delay and I will

either re-ship the package or get you the second batch out right away.

James Bunten

President, FBMG

www.fbmginc.com

Looks like they are following up on this. Just the fact that I got a response is making me feel better already (that and the hi-test egg nog I had with lunch today...) When/if they arrive I'll post an update on my dillemma's resolution, and retract my prior wise ass remarks about their organization.

I to sent money off back in june. i too sent emails to find out about my order but got no answer till after about a month or so. when i got the answer that mine are going out next bach. fine. but then i hear we will get them this week ok. it is friday no mags. ok its Christmas so i will wait little longer. what i dont see is that people who ordered late got theres and i am still waiting. when you ask where is my order some say look at the list. the list doesnt say where you are, so why have a list at all. i am happy with the 8rd mags i oreder before but i am disappointed that i (who sent money learly) havent any 20rd maGS yet and someone ordered on 12/12/06 has his. does not make since. but i will wait till after Christmas. thank you

I sent my money back in June for both mags and mag bodies.....still nothing. I accept the fact that I my order may have been overlooked/misplaced...I will wait until the first of the New Year before I start LOUDLY bitching, since I am on the other end of the country (Utah---Florida) and the holiday rush will FUBAR delivery. I know how start up costs can affect your entire life, so hats off to FBMG, however...my patience has a limit and I will not dissagree with DaGroaner for being pissed and vocal about it. I, too, feel aggrivated/frustrated/annoyed about the "late" delivery of my order....but better late than never.....For those of you that have the mags (no matter when you ordered) my congrats to you enjoy them. Thanks FBMG for doing this, just be aware I have not faded away....................... :blues:

Since we are over the hump with getting them out, all it will take is an email or phone call and I will get it fixed. But I need real names and addresses to make it right. And I will do just that as others here can attest to. I am taking responsibility for it and will make it right. But I still have to know who goes with the online name.

James

I got mine today... Outstanding Mags!! (I just can't wait to get my Tomixed S-308) I also ordered my mags back in early summer but anticipated the wait. All the bitching and moaning just slows the process down..... That's why I didn't worry. Once Tony said he had his faith in them, that was all I needed to hear.... Thanks FBMG!!!

I FINALLY got my mags today. They look good overall except that floorplates are totally unfinished, not even deburred. I know a bunch of you are going to say I'm just continuing to be negative but by any objective measure the floorplates are totally cheezy. It's no big deal for me because I have the tools and chemicals to finish what FBMG wouldn't. Typical lameness from a lame company. Hopefully they'll at least function properly. I'm very glad I won't have to deal with the gomers at FBMG ever again.

Edited by DaGroaner

The floor plates and plate retainers were water jet cut from aluminum to avoid having to tool up two additional injection molds. That would have tripled the cost of the tooling, delayed the project even further, and quite possibly extinguished the entire project before it ever got started. The cost of the mags would have soared.

I imagine on future production, FBMG may choose to refinish the floorplates, but that cost will be passed on to the customer.

I think in the current climate, they made the right call, even if it means taking some heat for it.

Tony

The floor plates and plate retainers were water jet cut from aluminum to avoid having to tool up two additional injection molds. That would have tripled the cost of the tooling, delayed the project even further, and quite possibly extinguished the entire project before it ever got started. The cost of the mags would have soared.

I imagine on future production, FBMG may choose to refinish the floorplates, but that cost will be passed on to the customer.

I think in the current climate, they made the right call, even if it means taking some heat for it.

Tony

It's a judgement call I suppose but personally I would not have shipped them with the sharp corners of the floorplate protruding past the rounded corners of the body just because they are actually sharp enough to cut someone. I could deburr 1500 of those floorplates in a few hours on a nylon wheel, add a day or two for processing and they could have put out a nicely finished and good looking product. No matter, I have my mags and the project of finishing them and I'm as happy as a clam. Maybe they can market the floorplate as a signal mirror feature? :angel:

Edited by DaGroaner
Thank God he got his magazines, Now we get on with Christmas :unsure:

What ever will you do with yourself? Back to daytime soaps?

Oh and by the way everybody... they were postmarked 12-18-06. So all that bullshit about them being shipped on Saturday the 16th was just that BULLSHIT.

Edited by DaGroaner

Ok let me get this straight... all that was avail was a few batches of "frankenmags" and OVERpriced 8rnder and now we have a FINISHED mag body with springs followers etc etc assembled and FULLY useable.. but they are not good'nuff due to a SMALL finish defect. Guess your not a "doityourselfer" who's just DAM glad to still have his barrel pressed into his front trun on his matching parts kit. For shits sake all want is enuff of the hard stuff done so I can wrap it up. Let me have 80%ers ANY day than nothing or a block of raw iron. WTF .. this is like being on the other end of the people I deal with all day.... MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME I want perfection and I am not GOING TO PAY FOR IT.. its owed to me because..... what... why... shit happens. Last I checked we ALL HAVE to try to make a friggen living.. I bet your the type to leave a nickel tip cause the waitress didnt refill your fucking spritzer fast enuff. Bad day at work and a few beers makes me get keyboard happy. Use a little scotchbright, dewax and degrease, scuff, apply an acid-etch, allow to dry, use DP LF Epoxy 2/1 ratio and this with a dash of med reducer... voila easy done hard as nails and low semi gloss, perfect match. Hell... throw down a simple white diamond tri-coat, give her some marbled candy flames even, airbrush tiny little fairys and elves in trees to make it more PC to treehuggers. Couldnt be more simple..........................................................................

.. Unless you dont paint.......................................................... like I do.....................................ahhhh I have an idea... MAKE YOUR OWN MAGS and tada... no more bitching from you and your groupies. They fucked up.. they fucked up my order.. I JUST LIKE YOU ALL, I was offered a refund... THAT was your only out. Once you denied you waived the right to complain. Unless your lonely and this is your only source of comm with "RL" people. Tell ya what... get puppy, a membership to costco and one of the 100lb tubs peanut butter... apply and yup instant companionship for your lonely days in perfectville. THESE MAGS KICK ASS.. they are evil as hell!

BTW love to avatar.......

Never know when the undead will rise next... I'm ready :devil:

Just tapped a new keg... going to be a loooooong night :smoke:

sdf.bmp

Ok let me get this straight... all that was avail was a few batches of "frankenmags" and OVERpriced 8rnder and now we have a FINISHED mag body with springs followers etc etc assembled and FULLY useable.. but they are not good'nuff due to a SMALL finish defect. Guess your not a "doityourselfer" who's just DAM glad to still have his barrel pressed into his front trun on his matching parts kit. For shits sake all want is enuff of the hard stuff done so I can wrap it up. Let me have 80%ers ANY day than nothing or a block of raw iron. WTF .. this is like being on the other end of the people I deal with all day.... MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME I want perfection and I am not GOING TO PAY FOR IT.. its owed to me because..... what... why... shit happens. Last I checked we ALL HAVE to try to make a friggen living.. I bet your the type to leave a nickel tip cause the waitress didnt refill your fucking spritzer fast enuff. Bad day at work and a few beers makes me get keyboard happy. Use a little scotchbright, dewax and degrease, scuff, apply an acid-etch, allow to dry, use DP LF Epoxy 2/1 ratio and this with a dash of med reducer... voila easy done hard as nails and low semi gloss, perfect match. Hell... throw down a simple white diamond tri-coat, give her some marbled candy flames even, airbrush tiny little fairys and elves in trees to make it more PC to treehuggers. Couldnt be more simple..........................................................................

.. Unless you dont paint.......................................................... like I do.....................................ahhhh I have an idea... MAKE YOUR OWN MAGS and tada... no more bitching from you and your groupies. They fucked up.. they fucked up my order.. I JUST LIKE YOU ALL, I was offered a refund... THAT was your only out. Once you denied you waived the right to complain. Unless your lonely and this is your only source of comm with "RL" people. Tell ya what... get puppy, a membership to costco and one of the 100lb tubs peanut butter... apply and yup instant companionship for your lonely days in perfectville. THESE MAGS KICK ASS.. they are evil as hell!

BTW love to avatar.......

Never know when the undead will rise next... I'm ready :devil:

Just tapped a new keg... going to be a loooooong night :smoke:

sdf.bmp

I said that I'm happy as a clam now go sleep it off ya rummy. BTW they're called servers now not waitresses and I always tip at least 20% because I know that's where they make their living.

Edited by DaGroaner

:lol::lol::lol: ... oh well.. I tried to SOOOO hard to pull your string .. but you didnt bite... off to figure how to wrap the kids new snowboards fer xmass... oops and get another beer....

btw this is the shit I do for a living

post-3533-1166845348.jpgpost-3533-1166845575.jpg

post-3533-1166845951.jpgpost-3533-1166845968.jpgpost-2-1049659317.jpgpost-3533-1166846358.jpg

and the current project...

post-3533-1166846088.jpgpost-3533-1166846115.jpgpost-3533-1166846140.jpgpost-3533-1166846165.jpg

such a pain in the asspost-3533-1166848179.jpg

post-3533-1166846003.jpg

Edited by Fxds

thank you DG for speacking up there is nothing wrong with speaking yor mind. its those that speak up that some times makes a mistake get notice. thank you pvtple for the email, i sent you one back will wait for yor answer back. i sent $200 back in june and my co-worker keep asking me when im going to get my mags. hope to be able to just sow him after the Christmass holidays. thank you FBMG for taking on this task will order from you again.

thank you DG for speacking up there is nothing wrong with speaking yor mind. its those that speak up that some times makes a mistake get notice. thank you pvtple for the email, i sent you one back will wait for yor answer back. i sent $200 back in june and my co-worker keep asking me when im going to get my mags. hope to be able to just sow him after the Christmass holidays. thank you FBMG for taking on this task will order from you again.

Well thanks for saying and if I didn't I still wouldn't have mags. If anyone doesn't believe that all they have to do is review the timeline of this thread and read the BS Corriea was spewing and realize that my mags were not even mailed out until Monday the 18th. It's pathetic that they would talk all that trash on the same day that they actually FINALLY mailed them, all the while pretending they shipped out ALL of them on Saturday, mine included. It's truly incredible.

ETA: Tracked it just for the hell of it, the results:

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0000 3176 3050

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, December 22, 2006, 2:37 pm, BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604

Bullet Arrival at Unit, December 22, 2006, 6:09 am, BATTLE GROUND, WA 98604

Bullet Acceptance, December 18, 2006, 1:27 pm, RIVERTON, UT 84065

1:27 PM in the afternoon! What a joke FBMG is. :lolol:

Edited by DaGroaner
Well, actually. not to pick or anything..

If he dropped off a pickup truck load on Saturday, there is very good odds that they didn't all get postmarked till Mon, or even Tues. Especially with the holiday rush.

The suckups keep on sucking. :rolleyes:

If he dropped off a pickup truck load on Saturday, there is very good odds that they didn't all get postmarked till Mon, or even Tues. Especially with the holiday rush.

And the whiner keeps whining... time to move on to something else already!! jeeeeeez!

And the whiner keeps whining... time to move on to something else already!! jeeeeeez!

Oh puhleese, a final accounting was clearly in order. And btw, you have the power to stop adding your suckup posts anytime you want... or do you? :devil:

He may, but the question in all of our minds is do you have the power to stop being a whiny bitch? You got your mags, which we dropped off at the post office with the rest just like we said they were. If they did not get them into the system that day, thats not my fault or problem. But luckily it gives you one more reason to bitch about it all so the "Days of our mags" goes on. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, but I can oly imagine that when you get on line you look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pgOmlHE2k

He may, but the question in all of our minds is do you have the power to stop being a whiny bitch? You got your mags, which we dropped off at the post office with the rest just like we said they were. If they did not get them into the system that day, thats not my fault or problem. But luckily it gives you one more reason to bitch about it all so the "Days of our mags" goes on. I hope you have a Merry Christmas, but I can oly imagine that when you get on line you look something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9pgOmlHE2k

Blame the post-office, you know and I know Priority Mail doesn't work that way bit it's a cute diversion, beats answering for your employee's lies all over this thread I suppose. Obviously he's a result of the corporate culture you've instilled in your business. Good luck with that. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Edited by DaGroaner

I am not covering for anyone, nor will I. As President of the company, I take responsibility for the actions of my employees and the company, and a mistake was made and I take responsibility for it. Stop trashing them and trash me if you must (and clearly, YOU MUST.) Because I dont give a shit. And neither does anyone else here. The other guys have been taken care of, or are about to be, and we are taking really good care of them.

Why dont you just send the mags back and I will refund your money. You will never be happy with them, you will always find a way to throw them into a thread so you can bitch about them and give a pathetic cry to everyone of "hey look at me, FBMG is the spawn of Satan and I can't let it go!" and we are perfectly happy to give you your monay back and never do business with you again. Just send them back and it will all be over and you can get on with your life. PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU A REFUND! Just send the mags back.

I am not covering for anyone, nor will I. As President of the company, I take responsibility for the actions of my employees and the company, and a mistake was made and I take responsibility for it. Stop trashing them and trash me if you must (and clearly, YOU MUST.) Because I dont give a shit. And neither does anyone else here. The other guys have been taken care of, or are about to be, and we are taking really good care of them.

Why dont you just send the mags back and I will refund your money. You will never be happy with them, you will always find a way to throw them into a thread so you can bitch about them and give a pathetic cry to everyone of "hey look at me, FBMG is the spawn of Satan and I can't let it go!" and we are perfectly happy to give you your monay back and never do business with you again. Just send them back and it will all be over and you can get on with your life. PLEASE LET ME GIVE YOU A REFUND! Just send the mags back.

You and your apologists can stop the BS anytime you want but for some reason I don't quite understand insist on trying to have the last word. You can let it go anytime you want and I will too but if you're going to try to have this end with a lie you can just forget about it. Oh and please feel free to try and debunk my honest and fair review of your floorplates if you can. Was I lying Gomer?

Use your head for once and just walk away from this...

You and your apologists can stop the BS anytime you want but for some reason I don't quite understand insist on trying to have the last word. You can let it go anytime you want and I will too but if you're going to try to have this end with a lie you can just forget about it. Oh and please feel free to try and debunk my honest and fair review of your floorplates if you can. Was I lying Gomer?

Use your head for once and just walk away from this...

So you don't have to, right?

Nearly everyone of your posts was edited, no doubt just to make sure your ramblings would seem coherent and rational.

I wonder what they looked like before....