Thanks FBMG

Thanks FBMG,

I appreciate all the hard work and taking out a second mortgage on your houses and everything it took to make these mags a reality. They are no longer Vaporware as I have mine in hand.

I'm extremely happy with the finished product. Now I just have to waste some ammo and try them out.

Just wanted to start a thread to try and send FBMG a positive Vibe!

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks FBMG,

I appreciate all the hard work and taking out a second mortgage on your houses and everything it took to make these mags a reality. They are no longer Vaporware as I have mine in hand.

I'm extremely happy with the finished product. Now I just have to waste some ammo and try them out.

Just wanted to start a thread to try and send FBMG a positive Vibe!

Thanks,

Matt

I recieved mine yesterday. Wow,,,I am also impressed. It looks very professionally made and not a bit of amateur make shift work work.

I too look forward to sending some ammo through my rifle but dont anticipate any problems whatsoever.

Thanks,,a BIG thanks to those involved in producing these for us.

Although I haven't seen them yet, I just got notice that my 6 mags arrived today. Thanks FBMG.

I am done venting/whining/complaining...

I got my mag yesterday too. Only two weeks for me. I also wanted to say thanks to FBMG. A twenty rnd mag adds a lot of value to my Saiga for me.

I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cry at that one...

Congratulations all the same...

Dude, theirs went in the mail the same day yours did.

When did you receive their payments? Duh. :killer:

Well, that shouldn't be a real shocker to you, since we went over that for three pages in that other thread. :rolleyes: But hey, any reason to curse us again, right?

You got a problem with that? Tough shit. You caused this not me. I fulfilled my part of the deal, remember?

ETA: Who said these things? And who made a liar out of him?

"The capitol was one thing, the biggest reason we did it this way was to make sure the market was there so that we did not loose our shirts on the deal at the very least. People are always very excited and ready to SAY they will but the product, but when it comes time to pony up 1 in 20 actually does. We felt very confident that this product would have a higher than usual success rate, but we wanted to make sure people were serious. With that comes the constant questions but that is part of taking care of your customers."

Edited by DaGroaner

Please don't start this up in another thread. If you want to complain, keep it to the 3 page thread that's already going,please. And for the fact of the matter, groaner, I don't have mine yet either, so i'm not one of the people that's just okay with the situation because I have mine, like many others.

I could be happier, if i'd received my mags in the order in which i'd purchased them. That was dissappointing. But people make mistakes, and FBMG is a small company. If a large company did this, i'd be saying the same things you are. All things considered, however, i'm just looking forward to having my mags, delay or no, and I'll still be purchasing rifles from FBMG in the future without hesitation.

Edited by ShadowAngel
Larry,

As a veteran of countless Internet feuds, I recommend that everyone ignore the pointlessly vulgar and personal comments of Mr. Nasty. Let him wallow in his own bitterness. Obviously something more than mags is eating at him.

Monomonk

Please don't transfer your reasons for being a veteran of countless internet feuds onto me. Obviously you can only speak for yourself... and have. :eek:

Larry,

Nothing but KUDO's here. Major project, tremendous product!

Every forum unfortunately is infested with self-righteous, victim-mentality, whiners. It's sort of a disease; I think the proper designation is "IMMATURITY!" They just can't understand why the world doesn't march to their tune. Some of the five year-old children I've known are just the same, only difference, they are mature enough not to use vulgarity to express their dissatisfaction. :wacko:

For idiot's like da [un]grownup, unless you agree with his rant, you are either a crook (for not picking him first) or a brown noser for being greatful for your efforts. People like him are usually little runts who have been kicked around all their lives and so they feel with the anonymity of the internet they can talk big, or they are bullies and thugs who are used to bludgeoning the world to their will because no one has stood up to them. Who knows it may even be that his boyfriend left him,:wub: you just never know.

Once again, Thanks for the efforts and the product.

Ya done good, son! :super:

This PM from DaGroaner...or is that DaWhiner...or maybe DaBaby

"Hey bitch;

Go fuck yourself you bootlicking little twat "

BRILLIANT! Ooh! You got me! I'll never recover from that one...

As I stated previously...very mature. Some juvenile minds mistake using profanity for playing grownup. You better watch out little boy, your mommy might catch you playing with her...computer. You don't want to get into trouble.

Come back when you grow up.

By the way, did you know that everyone here is laughing AT YOU!

I'm virtually certain that an over-emotional child like you would be far more comfortable in a forum like democraticunderground.com or dailyKos.com where emotional rants are all the rage. This forum is for adults.

"Hey bitch;

As I stated previously...very mature. Some juvenile minds mistake using profanity for playing grownup. You better watch out little boy, your mommy might catch you playing with her...computer. You don't want to get into trouble.

I'm virtually certain that an over-emotional child like you would be far more comfortable in a forum like democraticunderground.com or dailyKos.com where emotional rants are all the rage. This forum is for adults.

Like I said...

"Hey bitch;

exploding-head.gif

"Hey bitch;

exploding-head.gif

You know, I've had hundreds of transactions with gun people on the internet over the last several years and with about half of the long time regular posters on this board and in all that time and with all of those people have only had two problems Ruseller and now FBMG. In all that time I have never seen a phenomenon quite like this one where all these Johnny come lately FBMG butt suckers coming out of the woodwork to prop the fuckers up when they have nothing to do with any of this. WTF is with you nimrods that you have nothing better to do with your rotten lives than interject yourselves into a fight that has absolutely nothing to do with you? What a bunch of pathetic losers. Eventually I will probably get my mags out of these pricks and will be able to put this sad chapter of my life behind me... but you friggin ass-kissing bitches are afflicted for life. I hope you enjoy living your lives as door mats for people like FBMG. It suits you.

"Hey bitch;

exploding-head.gif

You know, I've had hundreds of transactions with gun people on the internet over the last several years and with about half of the long time regular posters on this board and in all that time and with all of those people have only had two problems Ruseller and now FBMG. In all that time I have never seen a phenomenon quite like this one where all these Johnny come lately FBMG butt suckers coming out of the woodwork to prop the fuckers up when they have nothing to do with any of this. WTF is with you nimrods that you have nothing better to do with your rotten lives than interject yourselves into a fight that has absolutely nothing to do with you? What a bunch of pathetic losers. Eventually I will probably get my mags out of these pricks and will be able to put this sad chapter of my life behind me... but you friggin ass-kissing bitches are afflicted for life. I hope you enjoy living your lives as door mats for people like FBMG. It suits you.

If the only reason you are calling me an asshole is because I actually took the time to call them waaaaaaaaay before this even became such an issue, you need to grow up.

I spoke to James on the phone while buying out another person's preorder before mags were even ready to be shipped, and he confessed that he lost my original order number. This was a couple weeks before any mags even shipped. He assured me it would be taken care of. I am sure it will. If you want to bitch about FBMG screwing shit up, you might want to look at how you approached it. Did you rely on PMs and email for communication or did you actually call and talk to someone?

You say this has nothing to do with me? Check that list you constantly cite. My name is DIRECTLY under yours, and quite honestly I phoned in to FBMG to order and pay as soon as they allowed people to do so.

Probably before you did, as a matter of fact. I did it on the phone, not via PM or email.

As for this "Johnny come lately FBMG butt suckers coming out of the woodwork to prop the fuckers up when they have nothing to do with any of this" shit, I was doing business with them before this mag endeavor was ever publicized.

You might want to check a "joined-on" date under an AV once in a while before commenting.

Moderators,

I have no dog in this fight, but this is an embarassment.

Lock the thread, ban DaGroaner and lets get on.

Wow just uttering the words "johnny come lately" snags you another one. AMAZING! :rolleyes: Yeah they should ban a longtime member and contributor in favor of a lurker that only comes out to join a herd of brown-nosers. :lolol:

"Hey bitch;

exploding-head.gif

If the only reason you are calling me an asshole is because I actually took the time to call them waaaaaaaaay before this even became such an issue, you need to grow up.

I spoke to James on the phone while buying out another person's preorder before mags were even ready to be shipped, and he confessed that he lost my original order number. This was a couple weeks before any mags even shipped. He assured me it would be taken care of. I am sure it will. If you want to bitch about FBMG screwing shit up, you might want to look at how you approached it. Did you rely on PMs and email for communication or did you actually call and talk to someone?

You say this has nothing to do with me? Check that list you constantly cite. My name is DIRECTLY under yours, and quite honestly I phoned in to FBMG to order and pay as soon as they allowed people to do so.

Probably before you did, as a matter of fact. I did it on the phone, not via PM or email.

As for this "Johnny come lately FBMG butt suckers coming out of the woodwork to prop the fuckers up when they have nothing to do with any of this" shit, I was doing business with them before this mag endeavor was ever publicized.

You might want to check a "joined-on" date under an AV once in a while before commenting.

I was speaking in general terms. If you look a little closer you'll find that most of your little butt-kissing comrades just joined and chose to interject themselves into this for no reason other than they have nothing better to do with their shitty lives. The last one just posted on this board for the first time. I really don't care if you like being FBMG's door mat but it ain't for me. There's nothing stopping you from walking away from this but obviously you enjoy stirring the pot as much as these other wankers.

DaGroaner...DaMoaner...DaWhiner...DaWittleBaby :lol:

Gee, I ordered mine in September and got them today...four beautiful black 20 round magazines, Their really pretty, better than my four factory 8 rounders. I hope no one stole them from your porch after they were delivered...or better yet maybe one of us Johnny come lately's got yours by mistake.

Nobody cares about you and your #7 position on the list. You got your discount, why don't you just do yourself a favor and shut up? Your just making an ass of yourself.

I guess you've got a Saiga conversion with...a LAUGHING STOCK! :lolol:

Gee I crack myself up sometimes...LAUGHING STOCK... :lolol:

What's that? Nothing intelligent to say? Wanna cuss some more? Go on, show us what a big man you are. Make your mommy proud of you. I know you can do better than your last couple of posts :haha:

DaGroaner...DaMoaner...DaWhiner...DaWittleBaby :lol:

Gee, I ordered mine in September and got them today...four beautiful black 20 round magazines, Their really pretty, better than my four factory 8 rounders. I hope no one stole them from your porch after they were delivered...or better yet maybe one of us Johnny come lately's got yours by mistake.

Nobody cares about you and your #7 position on the list. You got your discount, why don't you just do yourself a favor and shut up? Your just making an ass of yourself.

I guess you've got a Saiga conversion with...a LAUGHING STOCK! :lolol:

Gee I crack myself up sometimes...LAUGHING STOCK... :lolol:

What's that? Nothing intelligent to say? Wanna cuss some more? Go on, show us what a big man you are. Make your mommy proud of you. I know you can do better than your last couple of posts :haha:

And just what exactly have you just made of yourself? Why can't YOU shutup and walk away from a thread that has nothing to do with you whatsoever? Because you are a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than stick your nose in other people's affairs. What a sad sack you are. Do you really believe anyone thinks more of you for sucking up to people who don't give half a crap about you? LMAO!!! But in all seriousness, thanks for putting things into perspective for me. My problem with FBMG is nothing relative to your shitty existence, I could obviously have it far worse. Sucks to be you but better you than me... You da man... well sort of. ;)

... I hope no one stole them from your porch after they were delivered...

In all fairness - I was the one concerned that my order would get stolen off my porch. This was a very real concern in my neighborhood (might explain why I feel the sense of urgency to get these...). Fortunately, I got them anyway. However, since it was a statement I made, and not DeGroaner, I figure credit should be given where credit is due.

got um got um got um the bunny rocks!! thanks fbmg i got ecellent service!! mags r awsome!! now all the waiting for some one to step up and make these seems well worth it. thanks again not brown noseing already got my mags dont need nottin else right now unless that zombie kits going on sale any time soon?? now lets all go load up 20 rds or so and have a stress management class and try to play nice. ps santa is real he may have been a day late but the fat man came thru in the end i may even start to like xmas alil bit maybe ??