I GOT MY NEW FEED LIPS FROM AGP

Pretty nice these black ones. Very strong inward pull. Anybody else got theirs?

DEAR LORD this thing was a bitch to get on and I know it will never ever come off again, I had to break out the hand clamps. Now I just need one more. THANKS AGP!!!

Edited by Azkamidaka

Yep, tapping on the back corner is the easiest to pop them on that last little bit. I've done several hundred in the last few days. I've been using a medium size wrench, just tapping with the narrow edge of the handle. Of course have the mag sitting firmly on a table or something to back it up.

Kevin

Yep, tapping on the back corner is the easiest to pop them on that last little bit. I've done several hundred in the last few days. I've been using a medium size wrench, just tapping with the narrow edge of the handle. Of course have the mag sitting firmly on a table or something to back it up.

Kevin

They look good Kevin thanks for sending them out to me and the rest of us.BTW the mags rock!!!!

I tapped mine on with the rubberized grip of some needle nose pliers I had laying around. They popped right into place with a satisfying "snap". They are excellent. I hope they will make these available as replacements for Russian mags too.

+1 I would buy these just to pick up the slack of my factory mags. Plus more us parts cant hurt.

How about those of us that recieved them from Gunsource? Will AGP ship the lips to them to ship to us, or will AGP ship them to us directly?

I bought my mags from TGS, but the box I got with the new feedlips was fro AGP.

....AGP sent me the feedlips for the ones I ordered through The Gunsource......got 'em Friday !!!

Now to get the others through Atlantic.......Blaine @ Atlantic has indicated he'll get them to us. Don't know whether he'll

supply a list of his purchasers to AGP for them to fill like TGS did, or whether he'll mail directly from Atlantic........

Thanks to Kevin and all others involved in making this a Merry Christmas for all of us !!!!

Joe

Jeux, did yer lips come from AGP or the Gun Source? I haven't received mine yet for my Gun Source order.

Don't worry. I ordered from Gun source, and got mine yesterday. They will come from AGP in a tight little box

(heh heh heh..... uuuugh....he said tight little box) wrapped in news paper. They are really sweet! Thanks

Kevin!

Hang in there bro they will come. :smoke:

Jeux, did yer lips come from AGP or the Gun Source? I haven't received mine yet for my Gun Source order.

AGP sent me the feedlips for the mags I ordered from The Gunsource........ apparently, Gunsource sent AGP a list of their mag customers, and AGP sent out the feedlips accordingly............

Still haven't heard anything about how Blaine at Atlantic is going to handle this....... hope it works the same way that Gunsource handled it : Atlantic sends a list of the mag customers, and AGP sends 'em out....... E-mailed Blaine a few days ago and inquired, but haven't heard back from him yet..........

Blaine's a good dude.......he'll see to it that we get our feedlips for the mags we ordered from him...........

Edited by Jeaux E

Atlantic is going to be sending out the individual feed lip clips to their customers. So are the couple of guys who were selling them on ebay that I talked to. All the feed lip clips have been shipped from AGP and are in transit to Atlantic etc. Just give it a little time for them to be distributed around.

Kevin

Edited by Z1500