Misc AK,AK74 parts,Russian Vest for sale

Hi guys, been a while,been BUSY!!

Anyway, I have a few items I want to sell or see if there is interest in. I will start out by saying in the pic of the AK74 bits,the Bolt, Bolt Carrier,and recoil spring assy MAY be already sold to a fellow forum member, I am waiting to hear back form him on these and any other bits.

Having said that and assuming those 3 parts are all he wants---PLEASE have a look and let me know what if anything any of you want. Please just post it here that way all can see what is spoken for. Also any "/"s let me know.

I also have a Russian vest and a wood AK butthole stock w/o the rear pad. I DO NOT think it has been shortened because with a 'typical' recoil pad found on these it would be the same as a std legth AK stock. I would like... $20? shipped Priority Mail

The Vest will hold 5 AK74 mags,maybe 5 AK47 mags,8-10 AR 15 30rd,8-10 Mini 14 30rd,8-10 Weiger 223 AK mags. Also has a number of small pocket,quick release adj straps on both side,is made of cotton and it light weight. I would like ...$45 shipped Priority Mail

Trying to start to do some cleaning out.....

Thank you guys!

post-2841-1167781613_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1167781671_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1167781708_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1167781780_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1167781826_thumb.jpg

post-2841-1167781872_thumb.jpg

Crow- The 'Butthole" is YOUR'S- :super::rolleyes: PM me with your address info..

V3r71go--YES ,I will not say more........ :angel::smoke:

PM's sent to everyone

Edited by ThousandSon
Hi guys, been a while,been BUSY!!

Anyway, I have a few items I want to sell or see if there is interest in. I will start out by saying in the pic of the AK74 bits,the Bolt, Bolt Carrier,and recoil spring assy MAY be already sold to a fellow forum member, I am waiting to hear back form him on these and any other bits.

Having said that and assuming those 3 parts are all he wants---PLEASE have a look and let me know what if anything any of you want. Please just post it here that way all can see what is spoken for. Also any "/"s let me know.

I also have a Russian vest and a wood AK butthole stock w/o the rear pad. I DO NOT think it has been shortened because with a 'typical' recoil pad found on these it would be the same as a std legth AK stock. I would like... $20? shipped Priority Mail

The Vest will hold 5 AK74 mags,maybe 5 AK47 mags,8-10 AR 15 30rd,8-10 Mini 14 30rd,8-10 Weiger 223 AK mags. Also has a number of small pocket,quick release adj straps on both side,is made of cotton and it light weight. I would like ...$45 shipped Priority Mail

Trying to start to do some cleaning out.....

Thank you guys!

If cetmedog does not get the gas tube and handguard, I am interested in it.

Also, how much for the trigger guard/mag latch assembly? I would like that.

Edited by hellgrün-K

hi guys-JEEZUS! I should have waited, you guys are like Pirahna at a buffet!!!

OK here is what I have spoken for in order of names and items as posted and pm'd to me please check and let me know if I screwed up, I am going to double check myself and mod this reply so no one panic PLEASE!:

Blender wizard- Trigger guard/mag release and the PG/nut/screw(waiting on a confirmation on the Triggerguard/mag release)

Crow- Butthole AK stock (sold and paid for already)-THANK YOU!

Cetmedog- top cover ,lower hg and the gas tube set (pm'd him on ser# issue and if he wanted lower hg retainer or not also,waiting to hear back from him)

Cobra 762- FCG and rear sight leaf(pm'd to verify couple things with hin-waiting for response back)-SPTrade

Indy- Issue confirmed and waiting for answer on the other.

Yankeedan- Will pm you either way and post here also regarding the buttstock and retainer.

Hellgrun- Will pm you also whether Cetmedog takes them or not and if Blender confirms he wants the triggerguard/mag release.

The Buttstock I am checking on 1st pm/i want it and the guy who is getting the Bolt/carrier/recoil spring as posted in the beginning, and like i said waiting for a couple responses that may affect items like the lower hg retainer,gas tube,topcover,lower hg,....so bear with me!

Best I can do for now guys and I am trying to keep it straight.

Bill

Edited by ThousandSon

UPDATE-----

Cetme--- has taken the front HG,topcover and Gastube

Hellgrun- TG/mag release available-PM sent

Cobra-FCG and Rear sight/leaf spring going out Friday as discussed

Yankeedan- HG retainer is available but HG sold-PM sent

Blender- PM sent

Indy-stock to go out Friday-got tied up. Sorry

UPDATE-----

Cetme--- has taken the front HG,topcover and Gastube

Hellgrun- TG/mag release available-PM sent

Cobra-FCG and Rear sight/leaf spring going out Friday as discussed

Yankeedan- HG retainer is available but HG sold-PM sent

Blender- PM sent

Indy-stock to go out Friday-got tied up. Sorry

i'll take the hg retainer,is the black butstock sold?

Update-

HG retainer- sold to YankeeDan

PG screw and nut-Sold to Blender

Gas tube/HG/Topcover-sold to Cetme-----PM me back to confirm you received my address-had probs with email and pm last night....

Bolt/Carrier/Recoil spring assy-sold to original person -no other parts wanted..

Parts still available- rear trunnion(couple holes oblong and different pattern than std), 2 front trunnions(1 with cutoff '74 barrel) may work for projects(?)

Found couple more bits I may post later....

Update-

HG retainer- sold to YankeeDan

PG screw and nut-Sold to Blender

Gas tube/HG/Topcover-sold to Cetme-----PM me back to confirm you received my address-had probs with email and pm last night....

Bolt/Carrier/Recoil spring assy-sold to original person -no other parts wanted..

Parts still available- rear trunnion(couple holes oblong and different pattern than std), 2 front trunnions(1 with cutoff '74 barrel) may work for projects(?)

Found couple more bits I may post later....

If you've got another PG nut/screw combo, mags, and/or any muzzlebrakes, I want first shot at em

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.