The Krauts are coming

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that link to the Hesse rifles, PLEASE NOTE IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER THE FOLLOWING....

Last Updated: 01/04/03

Hesse Arms Wieger STG940 Rifle

Wieger STG940 Rifle

You are quoting 4 yr old text!!!

A lot has changed since then...

:smoke:

Verm... if you read the post from the beginning you will see EXACTLY how many US parts it has on it, I posted that info straight from the I.O. Website. :up:

Are you being funny or serious? Your post nor their website doesn't confirm how many US parts it has.

They didn't say, US made hammer, disconnector, and trigger. It said US made non-slap trigger components. It could still have a foreign hammer. Why did they even state their parts included a US made plastic magazine? Is the M16 style muzzle break US made? Why didn't they say so? Why didn't they say if the pistol grip was US made?

Besides why else would AIM state "Legal to use with US made magazines".

Something is fishy. Betcha you violate 922R if you slap a used East Block in there. If so, it is downright irresponsible not to state so in bold print!

Edited by Vermiform
* Hammer forged barrel

* US made polymer furniture

* US made Fire Control Group

* US made M-16 style muzzle brake

* US made polymer waffle magazine

* Side mount scope rail

Well, I would think that "furniture" refers to ALL the furniture... of course I could be wrong...

I would also think that "US made FCG" refers to all the FCG... which normally encompasses three peices... again... I COULD BE WRONG...

Why not just Email them and ask them EXACTLY HOW MANY USA made parts are in this particular rifle instead of needling me?!?!?

All I did was COPY AND FUCKING PASTE from one website to another... Personally I dont give a flying fuck HOW MANY parts it has got, I wouldnt buy the piece of shit. I wouldnt be worrying about sticking anything in the rifle... USA MADE or not...

CALL fucking Interordinance and ask them if you are REALLY that worried!

We might as well discuss the color of socks Pope John Paul is buried in... it will make just about as much difference.

* Hammer forged barrel

* US made polymer furniture

* US made Fire Control Group

* US made M-16 style muzzle brake

* US made polymer waffle magazine

* Side mount scope rail

Somehow my eyes skipped over this part. Sorry.

Why not just Email them and ask them EXACTLY HOW MANY USA made parts are in this particular rifle instead of needling me?!?!?

All I did was COPY AND FUCKING PASTE from one website to another... Personally I dont give a flying fuck HOW MANY parts it has got, I wouldnt buy the piece of shit. I wouldnt be worrying about sticking anything in the rifle... USA MADE or not...

CALL fucking Interordinance and ask them if you are REALLY that worried!

We might as well discuss the color of socks Pope John Paul is buried in... it will make just about as much difference.

Sorry, wasn't meant to sound like an attack on you, nor was it my intent to "needle" you.

Just sounded weird that AIM stated they were legal to use with "US MADE" high cap mags.

My apologies, I'll try to keep my mouth shut next time I have questions about Pope John Pauls socks and how they relate to 922R.

Well, Vermy, I was a bit snippy last night, for some reason... so I apologise also for the extra verbiage I should have left out... I dunno why I got in a hissy and got a rip in my crying towel... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am all for letting it pass... lets forget I said anything nasty... :up:

My apologies, I'll try to keep my mouth shut next time I have questions about Pope John Pauls socks and how they relate to 922R.

Thats FUNNT!!! :lol: LOL

Well, Vermy, I was a bit snippy last night, for some reason... so I apologise also for the extra verbiage I should have left out... I dunno why I got in a hissy and got a rip in my crying towel... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am all for letting it pass... lets forget I said anything nasty... :up:

No worries bro, depending on how you read my post, it kinda looks like I'm bitchin at ya or at least pokin a stick at ya. Besides, way back when I first started posting here, I think I had to apologize twice for being hateful, as I had just quit smoking again.

Yeah, and maybe I might find myself in a dirty little 3-way with Pelosi & Mrs. Clinton.......they would be soooo hot togther! :kiss:

So, which one would give it to you in the kiester first? I'd put the contents of my gun safe on the idea that either one of them has a bigger wang than you :smoke::blues:

Edited by BlenderWizard
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the disappointment!!

I was hoping that it would be cool and have another AK option around.

Oh well!

Anything you DID like about it?