DAMN LIBERAL PUSSIES!

Well,I have been down trodden on by the damn liberals in a college class tonite.I am in a class called "Elements of Argument" for my credits and today I was told I had to do an open argument on the side of anti-concealed carry!I told the professor I was a lifetime member of the NRA and had a CCW and it had already saved my life an I just got an assanine comment from him after than in which he did not even look up at me!A fellow like thinking classmate and I were quite livid,though luckily he did not get the same assignment.Outside of the classroom,the rumors spread from class and the girls were talking and coming up to me asking me if I was carrying a gun!I said no,it is illegal on campus grounds and I was not carrying.My next class I am showing up in complete NRA clothing,the leather life membership jacket,hat and a NRA t-shirt of choice.The professor is rabid liberal and tells everyone.I am boycotting the assignment by NOT doing it and NOT showing up.Be careful out there my friends,these damn liberals think they know it all and will not listen to reason!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at risk of being labeled a liberal pussy, i think you should do the assignment. i took a similar course and had to argue against things i was very much for, and vice-versa. you are missing the point of the assignment, it is to get you to think both sides of an issue. believe it or not this will help you argue your opinion when it comes time. if your prof is a butthole that sucks but such is life. if you really want to screw with their heads, do the assignment well, then show up to present it in said garb!

my class really helped me, tho' i disliked it very much at the time. the profs are well aware of the seeming irony of randomly assigning the sides of argument. i hope you reconsider.

Hunter,

I feel for ya, I was definately spoiled when I went to PCT to get my 2 year. I was on the one proffs good side from day one, because of a obsession with class 3 weapons. Needless to say the proffessors were not quite "normal" there. Here at PSU I'm running into so much anti gun, anti hunting and just the sheer ammount of sheeples pisses me off. makes me want to smack them with my biltmore stick for being ignorant (that and wearing uggs there was a guy in the foresty building wearing those things :ded: )

Forestry major in an unholy land

I'm going for an Environmental Science Degree and I see so many liberals it is mind numbing.Just looking up the BS propaganda to use is going to be a chore!You can't beat stupid because you have to try to bow down to their level to do so,becoming,well,stupid!Damn liberal sheep....

I'm going for an Environmental Science Degree and I see so many liberals it is mind numbing.Just looking up the BS propaganda to use is going to be a chore!You can't beat stupid because you have to try to bow down to their level to do so,becoming,well,stupid!Damn liberal sheep....

Where at? if you were the guy in the Uggs i'll have to kill you know

I undoubtedly believe that MANY of our educators have a hardcore liberal bias.

I was "failing" a government class.

I was under the impression that he was failing me for MY conservative bias.

I have never been one to have allot of confidence my own scholastic ability, so I took

the issue to the Dr. who was the head of the department.

The Dr. gave me a paper that HE wrote himself (using my political stance) and asked

my to turn it in as my paper.

The grade came back as a D! Thus exposing the Prof. as the tree huggin' gun hating,

dirt worshiping liberal that he was!

To celebrate, I lit up a cigar and quoted my favorite member of the A-Team. (Hannibal)

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

da da da, - you know the theme!

anyhow, do the assignment, but watch your ass!

Do the assignment... he said you have to argue for anti-concealed carry, not that it has to be from your point of view. Do it from the criminal's perspective.

Haha, this is a great idea, you could make a mockery of the argument and get your point across by doing this. You could argue how concealed carry is discriminatory because it keeps society's less fortunate (criminals) from taking what they "deserve" from those more fortunate than them.

Well, another liberal pussies chiming in. Do the assignment. Life is full of things that you don't like (i.e. hate) and have to do, and this is another one. Don't back down just because it a different view point. Learning their arguments and thought processes will help you in the long run to counter them.

You're being way more winy about this than liberals are on their pet causes. Suck it up, be a man, and do the assignment.

Argue against "concealed carry", hunh? This could turn out to be progun. Personally I would like to be able to open carry. Mostly because I never have. Youshould argue against concealed carry, and for open carry as a visible detterent to the criminal element. People may think it odd, because it hasn't been done in years. But there was a time where an openly carried pistol ended many disputes in western civiclization, without a shot being fired. Do that in full garb and see him fume so bad you'd think his hair was on fire.

you should endorse the us code of law.

you should state militia by definition as per us code of law.

you should also use local law as per why you can be granted unloaded and safed carry onto college ground by the DEAN (just dropping a hint to you per law)

you should not lie.

do no tell them something false.

be yourself.

tell the truth.

your project should be ok.

I wouldn't mock him by twisting the assignment around, meet his intent and argue against CCW like he says. Do it well and that will suprise him enough to get a "small victory" for you. Very little good can come of making him look like an ass, and you'll learn a lot in the process.

Hunter,

I feel for ya, I was definately spoiled when I went to PCT to get my 2 year. I was on the one proffs good side from day one, because of a obsession with class 3 weapons. Needless to say the proffessors were not quite "normal" there. Here at PSU I'm running into so much anti gun, anti hunting and just the sheer ammount of sheeples pisses me off. makes me want to smack them with my biltmore stick for being ignorant (that and wearing uggs there was a guy in the foresty building wearing those things :ded: )

Forestry major in an unholy land

Heh. I have a pair of Uggs, and I'm a forest management major. They're not the common Ugg boots, though, they're ripple soled Gore Tex hikers.

shoes_is49797.jpg

Don't hit him with the Biltmore stick, bean him upside the head with a logger's tape. Way more effective. :lolol:

he is doing a project on open carry and its effects as a pyschological thing etc etc etc, depending on his project.

do not lie. tell them the REAL truth. they might be surprised, as to and because of WHAT it say and implies. in reality.

you will give them a lesson in american history that they will NOT forget.

just tell the truth and cite current and PERMANENT laws.

if you do it, you could always preface it with something along the lines of "I would like it to be known that this is *not* my personal belief, it goes against everything I stand for. With that being said..."

I hear ya about universities. For bac core I had to take this "social problems" class, the hippy prof used the lecture as his personal soapbox. He made me write a paper on why landmines are terrible. God I hated that class.

I would vehemenantly disagree.

you need to force them to hear you, when they hear you, without scaring the panzies, and make a valid point or two past and above whatever they provide you with. in my opinion.

make an example out of them.

who are we.

why do we have guns

why do we want to show you that we have them

what are we defending

what is the law

yada yada yada.,

i am an american./

If you don't do the assignment, the prof. WILL write your opinion off in his mind that your opinion doesn't matter.

Do the assignment from an angle so obtuse he'd never predict it.

In my Debate class I had to do an argument for human cloning. I figured that usually religious folk are against this, so I built an argument supporting the idea that religious folk have a moral and spiritual OBLIGATION to support cloning. He had zero negative comments about my logic, only presentation style, and he practically hated my views...

taking the opposite stance in an argument is a worthwhile assignment. you might learn a few things.

"know your enemy" holds true. ;)

just do it as a real anti-CC (as he's expecting) and don't try to turn it into something warped by your own views.

he didn't ask you to change your views, he asked you to take the opposite stance and research it. in the end, you'll only come out stronger as you'll be more able to refute the opposite stance to your own views.

You have to put yourself in the liberal mindset to understand their thinking sometimes. Remember they choose their ideals based on their experience. I think making the case that "temper tantrum prone" individuals who on top of that are complete woosies, maybe should not carry pistols.

Do the assignment...maybe even go so far as telling him you see another point of view. Get your grade and get out. You aren't changing a professor...they won't see it your way. Basically don't beat your head against a brick wall.