NEW C-MORE LOW MOUNT

I don't know what it is exactly. If you posted a ronco quality description and pitch here if it sounds cool I got a hundred bucks.

+1 Ronco comment. LMAO. Reminded me of a time back in the Marines.

I go into a Comm Tent and next to one of the porta-desks there was a tack board for various communications. There was a sheet of paper folded in half, then bowed out a little and pinned to the board (like a pocket) with several pencils stuffed inside.

On the paper it was written: "The Ronco pencil holder".

Man, they sell anything.

Field humor at its best.

~S

Thanks .40; any knock offs that are worth a damn?
I haven't seen a knock off of a C-More. Maybe someone in China is making them, I don't know. I did buy a Dr. clone and it was a total POS. They were kind enough to take it back.

Just got my AK 12 ga on thursday, and after trying to find the clays with the dual tube system saturday (with some trouble) I was thinking of something like that. The dot is a nice bonus too. I'll go a bill for that. Can you show more detailed pics?

I just went to E-Tac's (www.ipscgun) shop to try out the setup and I'm impressed. It is rock solid and really low. The C-more has a large field of view and a bright dot and, more importantly, is really low. Unlike the higher scope-mounting systems, such as the regular side mount, this setup allows you to use the same low--and solid--cheek weld as you would for the iron sights, which allows for fast and accurate follow-up shots. Since the optic is farther from your face, it does not obsure your peripheral vision, allowing for faster transitions. It's a very innovative setup.

E-Tac is also creating the same setup for Docter, JP and Burris FastFire smaller view electronic sights.

I'm still deciding on whether to get the C-more or smaller view electronic sights.

Hey cheapo :)

you asked for that, right?

Have you ever priced out a Docter optic? Then throw on a bit for the bulletproof treatment. And you haven't mounted it yet.

IMO, what you are paying for is the innovation, the whole capitalism thing. No other market out this far forward, or this low. Those who favor this will be happy to get into the whole setup for this "little".

Besides, by the time you've tricked out your Saiga, this isn't that much extra to add on.

For a red-dot that can withstand 12ga punishment, you're looking at $130. For a good side-mount, you're looking at $50. Neither will give you the low mount, the durability, or the field of view. And I imagine that you can co-witness your optics with the c-more, which you can't do with any other mount. $250 is a steal IMO.

Those who favor this will be happy to get into the whole setup for this "little".

Besides, by the time you've tricked out your Saiga, this isn't that much extra to add on.

$100 is a good price for a scope mount. This mount is my backup plan if the rail deal falls through. After the crack in head for an open rifle and a kick in the balls for a open pistol, this seems like robbery.

A good Kobra dot sight with integral side mount retails for well over $160.

kobra_sight_150.jpg

i htink the only advantage to the side-mount is the convenience of quick detach and return to zero....

all options interest me as i have yet to get an optic

and my town is past due for a zombie outbreak