I hope to be in PDX this weekend after spendin' Sat morn in The Dalles. HA! And I live 200mi. north of the border. :smoke:

Are you flying for business BusySquirrel? PDX is A cool airport compared to some of the other major Citie's I've been to.

Oh, here's a busy squirrel:

78659c30.jpg

If you or anyone else would like, your welcome to come shooting with us Sunday 03/25/2007 Oh, you wouldn't even need a gunn...we have 3 Saiga 12's Feel Free to PM me, or my phone number is on my web-site "linked" below

Actually, I love to drive so we'll be roadtripping to Stonehenge and then to either PDX or Olympia. Not sure yet which one. Hopefully we'll get a gun show in there in Puyallup, WA on Sat. and an ammo deal in Portland on Sun. from a member on a car forum on 7.62x39. Says he starting to worry about making national news if his house catches fire so he needs to get rid of 10-20 yr. old ammo.

B)-->

QUOTE(Michael B @ Mar 21 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you or anyone else would like, your welcome to come shooting with us Sunday 03/25/2007 Oh, you wouldn't even need a gunn...we have 3 Saiga 12's Feel Free to PM me, or my phone number is on my web-site "linked" below

I may have 3 or 4 friends with me if I do that, where you shootin' at?

• 1 year later...
Man, I almost moved to Portland about a year ago. I wish I had done it.

I really love it out here, but your more apt to feel comfortable if you don't "fit the mold" in other places. Oregon, and Portland in particular, is populated by quirky, independent, and just flat out strange people. It's very liberal, probably more so than any other American city, but again, in a very independent way. I love it here and probably wouldn't be as happy most other places in the US.