Just wanted to show off my latest Job.

also had to post a pic of my "tape gun Mod"!

Dinzag should have them for sale in about a week??

The one pic looks upside down, that is just the way the shirt faces on my press.

Forum shirts are next!

6.jpg

12.jpg

Final_Print.jpg

oh yeah, the white outlines around the wording "glows in the dark"

along with the detailed highlights in the freaky fetus thing with the saiga skull!

Glow2.jpg

wow...do they come in big boy size (3xl)?

I'll see if I can get one in for this run. BUT you got to get the shirt from Dinzag.

(It would be unethical of me to sell someone else's logo.)

I'm working hard for my third X, still only at 2. Someday I want to become so large that I achieve gravity

and have smaller people in orbit around me!

I'm working hard for my third X, still only at 2. Someday I want to become so large that I achieve gravity

I fit in a 2xl, but the 3xl covers the pistol better, the g\f tends to stay close...but i think that is a willing orbit not something that is controlled by my size....acutally you would think that would be an inverse relationship

thanks Mr Jugg

:super:

Shit, I get my shirts from the little boys and little girls section at Walmart. I could wear the little girls jeans but they're too short. I have to go to department stores for my jeans. Size 0. WTF is that? I'm the same size I was in high school and I wore 3's and 5's then. They didn't even have a size 0. But if I circle around anyone, it'd be Cobra. :)

Wow man, those look killer! Too cool! You've went a few levels beyond what I could have imagined!

:smoke:

Had to laugh at the whole orbit/gravity comment :D

edit:

I get the tape gun comment now - lol

Don't put a stock on it or you will have to SBR it.

Edited by dinzag

I'm gonna add a rail w/ a flashlight and then I'm gonna have Devin c_1 duracoat it.

Think we could rig a scope mount or would that be to much?? :rolleyes:

I'm gonna add a rail w/ a flashlight and then I'm gonna have Devin c_1 duracoat it.

Think we could rig a scope mount or would that be to much?? :rolleyes:

Juggernaut, those are awesome... I used to do silk screening in art class in high school, fun stuff, always had this one gal that like to help, most the time she was huffing the solvent we used to attach the film to the screen, I cannot remember the terms of the gear. LOL

Shit, I get my shirts from the little boys and little girls section at Walmart. I could wear the little girls jeans but they're too short.

That means you get Capri's for half the price... therefore you save more money to put to wards firearms.. :haha:

Edited by MD_Willington
wow...do they come in big boy size (3xl)?

I'm working hard for my third X, still only at 2. Someday I want to become so large that I achieve gravity and have smaller people in orbit around me!

Dude... you ARE TOO FUNNY!

Hey, will they make kilts big enough to fit a small planet???? If not, you'll be SOL.

:rolleyes:

Whereas to Gaddis, the word "moon" means something completely different. :blink:

Juggernaut, those are awesome... I used to do silk screening in art class in high school, fun stuff, always had this one gal that like to help, most the time she was huffing the solvent we used to attach the film to the screen, I cannot remember the terms of the gear. LOL

Shit, I get my shirts from the little boys and little girls section at Walmart. I could wear the little girls jeans but they're too short.

That means you get Capri's for half the price... therefore you save more money to put to wards firearms.. :haha:

I don't wear capri's. I think they are one of the most unflattering on a woman. Doubt they'd look too good on a guy either.

I don't wear capri's. I think they are one of the most unflattering on a woman. Doubt they'd look too good on a guy either.

ya know there is a firefighter..well probally ex firefighter in ohio who would love to prove it to ya

LOL.. I just think Capri's are rediculous, women pay full price for 3/4 length pants...

LOL.. I just think Capri's are rediculous, women pay full price for 3/4 length pants...

Not this woman. I'm tight with my money. I want my jeans to touch the ground, just like my legs. :)