The next shipment of Saigas?

I seem to remember someone posting a while back about what an upcomming shipment from Russia to RAA was going to contain. Maybe it was actualy just reported after the fact, but I had to ask. So does anyone know approx. when the next shipment will arrive and/or what it is purported to contain? It looks like supply of most saigas is drying up and only the places with average to bad deals are still in stock.

Received this from RAAC (The importer) yesterday:

THE SAIGA-12s ARE STARTING TO COME INTO THE COUNTRY AGAIN. WE ONLY RECIEVED 60 THE LAST SHIPMENT AND I HAVE 200 COMING IN THE NEXT SHIPMENT. WE HOPE TO GET BACK ON TRACK BY JUNE.

I seem to remember someone posting a while back about what an upcomming shipment from Russia to RAA was going to contain.

I posted a while back that the next shipment would only be 60 for the whole country, hence the saiga-12 draught. Nice to hear 200 are coming this summer, but that's still not much when divided amoung 50 states. :unsure:

I seem to remember someone posting a while back about what an upcomming shipment from Russia to RAA was going to contain.

I posted a while back that the next shipment would only be 60 for the whole country, hence the saiga-12 draught. Nice to hear 200 are coming this summer, but that's still not much when divided amoung 50 states. :unsure:

Perhaps thats just the absorbtion rate? From all of my experience with saigas, I only know of about 8 - 10 that exist in Oregon.

i don't think california gets any

michael b in the forum has 2 and i have one...

the barons den in eugene sold 11 to one customer just after i got mine

conju... is the critter in your avatar window called a saiga or wut... i don't get it... i hope i'm the only one that doesn't but i doubt it

Edited by mccumber1916

The next shipment from Russia will be in the country the first week in May. 200 IZ-109s, no 410s, 40 IZ-105s (20 gauge 19 inch barrel), 100 IZ-106s ( 20 gauge 22 1/2 inch barrel) 280 IZ-137s, 140 IZ- 139s. There are also 650 IZ-132s, and 650 IZ-114s. Also there are 100 IZ-219s. This is a 20 gauge 22 1/2 inch barrel with the adjustable site leaf. I think this is the first time in the country for these. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. Everything on this shipment is already pre sold, so the distributors will have them the 2nd week in May if everything goes according to plan. RAAC hopes to have more 12 gauges in the country by the beginning of summer. Hope this information helps all.

Everything on this shipment is already pre sold, so the distributors will have them the 2nd week in May if everything goes according to plan.

So, are you saying that the 200 IZ109's are already sold?!?

Edited by Rick
Everything on this shipment is already pre sold, so the distributors will have them the 2nd week in May if everything goes according to plan.

So, are you saying that the 200 IZ109's are already sold?!?

Hope one has my name on it! I've had one backordered since first week in January!

conju... is the critter in your avatar window called a saiga or wut... i don't get it... i hope i'm the only one that doesn't but i doubt it

Thats exactly what it is. Dinzag's avatar has a picture of a saiga skull, in case you haven't noticed.

I slapped my avatar together in paint in 30 seconds.

I think I saw one other user with a saiga for an avatar as well.

you should be bringing more of the 12's and 20's in seeing how the drums will come to market soon. you wont be able to if the ATF screws us all when the drums come to market, and if they DONT screw us over, and find a way to keep everyone happy, they will still sell for what you get now for them, if not slightly more, as per inflation and market demand.

the russians dont care who you are, and your order is first come first serve from them, and they DONT disclose build #'s, as it is still a state secret what comes out of the municipal arms plants.

there is no way you will lose money on it. just my two cents.

Don't expect the situation to get better until Mid summer on the 12's , there are so many back orders by distributors that it will take several months of steady imports for this to get smoothed out in the pipeline, we have over 80 on order since late Jan. The Russians have always been famous for shipping what ever they want not necessarily what was ordered so there could be more suprises in the future.