TAPCO is a great company.

I want to thank TAPCO for being a great company to work with. They went beyond good customer support or service for me.

I know a lot of guys buy TAPCO parts to do their conversions. I really recommend TAPCO. :super::D

Thanks,

louielouie

Wayne N.

Indiana, 47203

Yep I bought a lot of their parts. Now all they need is a cheap fixed plastic stock and I would be able to do a one stop shop.

I have a folder from them but it makes my rifles to short for Michigan.

I too am not very keen on the folders.. some like them, I think they look cheezy

I want to thank TAPCO for being a great company to work with. They went beyond good customer support or service for me.

I know a lot of guys buy TAPCO parts to do their conversions. I really recommend TAPCO. :super::D

Thanks,

louielouie

Wayne N.

Indiana, 47203

Did they take care of that hammer for you?

Thanks,

louielouie

Wayne N.

Indiana, 47203

They are very good to deal with, very honest and will do you right. I started getting issues to Guns and Ammo that i didn't order, Tapco got me a free years script that I didn't ask for. I am waiting for the Mini -14/30 stock for the M1A. Said they are working on it. Try pricing a pistol grip stock for a SOCOM-16. they are HIGH..Also they are located in Kennesaw,GA. Local law REQUIRES all home owners must own a firearm. Needless to say, their crime rate is really low. Go figure!!!!.

Edited by U.S Praetorian

Thanks,

louielouie

Wayne N.

Indiana, 47203

Did they take care of that hammer for you?

Yup,

and I thank you for your suggestion.

louielouie

Edited by louielouie

Yup, they went way out of their way and did me right as well. They fixed a problem that was my fault for free and even sent me a free t-shirt (which my wife quickly stole).

Yes, their folding stocks are a little cheesey, but their 6 Position stocks are great. I haven't ever had trouble with any product I ordered from them.

Edited by Vermiform
Yup, they went way out of their way and did me right as well. They fixed a problem that was my fault for free and even sent me a free t-shirt (which my wife promtly stole).

Yes, their folding stocks are a little cheesey, but their 6 Position stocks are great. I haven't ever had trouble with any product I ordered from them.

For anyone that got lives in Metro Atlanta and got the S.W.A.T. tee, take a look at the name of the city of the S.W.A.T. team. I would not have thought a town like that would have a full out kick as S.W.A.T. set up.

• 1 month later...

I've had good experience with TAPCO, but I wish they would invest in a line of slightly higher quality stuff. I have a TAPCO T6 stock on my Lancaster AK and it's pretty cheesy compared to the "real" collapsible stock I mounted on my Saiga conversion. I appreciate the fact that they make affordable parts -- but I think they could find a market for "mid grade" stuff, too.

Jim

The people at Tapco are super nice and a pleasure to deal with! They give excellent customer service and give a damn good product for the money. On top of that Buddy is a true friend to the American Gun Owner!

I wish Tapco made AK mags, and H&K/Cetme US compliance parts, if they had that they could make a ton of money on people building Cetme's.

They just sold Cetme mags for $5 each!

I've had good experience with TAPCO, but I wish they would invest in a line of slightly higher quality stuff.

Yeah, me too.

I got my stock from Kvar, because the TAPCO stocks didn't look too solid.

If they would make some high quality folding stocks at decent prices, they would sell a ton.

($200 or more for a folding stock! Dang!)

Edited by mini14jac

Another kudo for TAPCO. I ordered some soft-sided rifle cases on their web site yesterday morning. By the time I got home from work, I had an email saying they had already mailed them out and gave me the FEDEX tracking number. I like their $6.95 flat shipping rate....one of my pet peeves is getting ripped off on shipping (Cheaper Than Dirt is the worst!)

Another good job by the TAPCO crowd!

Jim

I wonder how cost effective it would be for Tapco to make simpler fixed synthetic furniture for AKs. I'm guessing they've looked into it and decided not to, but I agree that making them a one-stop-shop for compliance parts would be great. My X39 conversion has a K-var stock and SAW grip that perfectly match the Russian handguard and polish mag.