• 4 weeks later...

I realize you are hoping to find a real two rdr but if you don't have any luck, you may want to check this out...

I sell a mag limiter that will fit in you 5 rdr and make it only hold two rds. It's not just a wood block that binds in the spring and rattles around. It's made of galv. steel and is guaranteed to work. It is easily installed and just as easily removed with no special tools.

PM me for details or go here...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?f...&category0=

• 2 months later...

I'd like to bump this to the top.

Really want the old style 2 rd mag.

Saw that there was one up for slae a couple weeks ago but didnt check the site for a whole day and somebody jumped on it.

Please please I really want a old style 2rd.

I do have the new style factory 2rd (5rd w/ plug) but really want a true 2rd magazine

I made a 3 rd mag. It is the exact same size as the factory 2rd. It has 50% more spring tension than the factory 2rd. It is not possible to load on a closed bolt with 3rds in the mag so 3 + 1 is not possible (most states hunting laws say 3 + 1 is illegal) . Being able to have 3 in the mag will let someone reload in the field without having to load a shell manually in the chamber to get a full 3rd capacity when they insert their 2 rd mag. Not to mention it would be 3 US compliant parts as well. I am considering making it to sell but need to evaluat the market for it. If there isn't enough demand to at least break even I probably won't do it. More than likely I would be able to sell them for well below the cost of the elusive factory 2rd mag. I posted this in the saiga-12 section so please respond there http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry162633 .

Gilbert's Guns shows them in stock for $40 each.

Jim

New style, 5rd body plugged to 2 rds

If that's the case, it's silly because they are $5 cheaper than the 5 rounders.

I will find out in a couple days, I ordered some for a friend.

I'd love ya to prove me wrong, but it seemed IIRC that the factory wasn't making anymore "old style" 2rnd mags

your not wrong I own 3 of the Cheaper 5 rd mags all from gilberts.

They are just plugged 5 rdrs.

So if you just want 5 rdrs buy those for $5 cheaper and sell the plugs if you dont need them. Im sure pletny of people will pay $2 for a factory plug

So if you just want 5 rdrs buy those for $5 cheaper and sell the plugs if you dont need them. Im sure pletny of people will pay $2 for a factory plug

+1 one, just got three. They are identical to the 5's, same spring length and have an extra "plug" between the bottom of the spring follower and floor plate.

Not bad considering they are $5 cheaper than the regular 5's - if you can figure that one out...

+1 one, just got three. They are identical to the 5's, same spring length and have an extra "plug" between the bottom of the spring follower and floor plate.

Not bad considering they are $5 cheaper than the regular 5's - if you can figure that one out...

$5 cheaper and an extra part. :lolol::super::lolol: