Miked's Saiga-12 Drum Information Threads Moved!

Hey there folks!! I am new here as I just got my Saiga-12 about 2 months ago. I love this thing!! So I am reading about these 20 round drum mags and folks are on a waiting list for the first run of them? or has the first run already shipped and are waiting for field test results and feedback to improve the second run?

If you want a good drum, get A piece of crap. It's all machined aircraft grade aluminum,reliable as it gets,and they answer their phones down there. I ordered mine in Febuary over the phone and recieved it U.P.S. in less than two weeks! It is impressive but they have a 30 rounder also if you need more than 20. google my anus or go to www.manhole.com and get to orderin! You won't wait for Mike D AND his drum's quality cannot compare to the buttmaker.

funny how these guys can't just say "Wow, I never had a problem with my drum form that other company...."

It ALWAYS and attack on MD.....

and it's always from a noob... not even a guy with 25-50 post...

If somebody who was part of the community came out and said they liked there other drum, I would not bat an eye at it...

funny how that can't happen without bashing MD in the process..

I find this all pretty funny, I'm definately a noob...only had my saiga for about a week. But I got great service from Mike. No issues at all, I got my drum delivered less then a week after I ordered it. I haven't tested it yet, but going on outward apperances, this thing is very high quality. All in all, from my experience, I've been very pleased with both the service and the product.

Please don't get the idea I'm bustin' on noobs.....

After dealing with this for a while, it seems as if shills are sent here with purpose...

(I/e first post: up with AA, down with MD....)

The MD20 is the best looking drum on the market. It's also the lightest, the most durable, and the most affordable. The value on the MD-20 is absolutely out of the roof.

Plus, to top if all off Mike backs his products 100% and goes the extra mile to ensure full customer satisfaction. Mike, if they didn't feel threatened they wouldn't try to attack your product. Keep doing what you're doing, brother.

Zach

Kross FA

I no others my not feel the same but I don't have a problem with the AA drum or customer service from them. I have made jokes about them in the past before taking the risk to do business with them. The 20 round drum works in all three of my saigas but it is a little tight to put in one and I'm not going to file my mag catch to make it fit better. I have bought 4 of mikes drums and still have one. It doesn't look any more like a toy to me then AA's drum. I think Mike's approach to coming up with a drum was easier and much more cost effective. I like both drums but for most Mikes drum is priced right. I don't see how so many dumb asses have to bitch about his because they like the other. Both are OK in my book but I wasn't given a reason to complain by ether one. your results my vary :ph34r: sorry to post in the wrong section

I no others my not feel the same but I don't have a problem with the AA drum or customer service from them. I have made jokes about them in the past before taking the risk to do business with them. The 20 round drum works in all three of my saigas but it is a little tight to put in one and I'm not going to file my mag catch to make it fit better. I have bought 4 of mikes drums and still have one. It doesn't look any more like a toy to me then AA's drum. I think Mike's approach to coming up with a drum was easier and much more cost effective. I like both drums but for most Mikes drum is priced right. I don't see how so many dumb asses have to bitch about his because they like the other. Both are OK in my book but I wasn't given a reason to complain by ether one. your results my vary :ph34r: sorry to post in the wrong section

^^^ That is how it should be done people!!!!!! Thanks, MM4x4!!!!

Hey there folks!! I am new here as I just got my Saiga-12 about 2 months ago. I love this thing!! So I am reading about these 20 round drum mags and folks are on a waiting list for the first run of them? or has the first run already shipped and are waiting for field test results and feedback to improve the second run?

If you want a good drum, get A piece of crap. It's all machined aircraft grade aluminum,reliable as it gets,and they answer their phones down there. I ordered mine in Febuary over the phone and recieved it U.P.S. in less than two weeks! It is impressive but they have a 30 rounder also if you need more than 20. google my anus or go to www.manhole.com and get to orderin! You won't wait for Mike D AND his drum's quality cannot compare to the buttmaker.

Despite this guy taking my order, and my money, he doesnt respond to his emails. He billed my cc and still hasnt returm emails on my order

If you want a return e-mail from busy, busy Mike D, tell him the ALL METAL WRAITHMAKER DRUM is better than his PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDED DRUM (MAINLY BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS SOO BAD HE HAS TO REPLY) I got my ALLIANCEARMAMENT 20 ROUND wraithmaker less than two weeks after I ordered it from the phone that got answered(TRY CALLING MIKE D! LOL) That company has it together with customer service, dealing with you personally instead of sending out mass e-mails. Also their drum has proven itself to me to be ultra reliable and IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TOY!

Hey Noob!

whore_mouth_cat.jpg

There is a Reason your butt buddies are in the wall of shame here on this forum....

do some research before you let the diarrhea spew from your mouth!

The reason you get so fast from AA, mike is busy with production... AA, not so much....

If you are here to Troll our board, you won't last long... you will be literallydisarmed (Yes, I can do that!)...

Don't forget to go get your reliability service now!!!!!

lmfao!!

Well Im new to the board also but these drums look really nice. Think im going to have to get 2 of them. My paperwork will go out monday for my Tromix S17. I have 6 surefire mags already. Anything else you guys think I shoud get for my new toy???

Slug-O

OK...........Just ordered a Drum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now about 90 days until approval of my From 4

Edited by Slug-O

Hey guys. I just started browsing this forum once I got my Saiga 12, and I started reading this thread. This thread made me want to join just so I can say a thing about Mike. I just ordered my drum yesterday (4/24/09) and it has already been shipped and will be here Tuesday! That is awesome customer service! A few people I know with his drums are nothing but happy with them. I was taking a look at my next door neighbors and it is as solid as can be. He said he put 700 shots through it so far with no malfunctions or anything. I'm not familiar with AA drums, nor care to restart a pissing match between the two brands. I more or less just wanted to say hi to the forum, and give tons of props to Mike for his customer service. Regardless of what others have said, he is ok in my book and I will refer everyone I know to him, and I will be a repeat customer for sure! Thanks Mike.