Hey does anyone have a picture they could post of an S-12 with one of the Tapco Galil HGs? Peferably one that has been cut down some. I've seen lots of pics from the side. I need to see the view from the topside please.

Oh come on damn! I took and posted more pics over the last two days than I had time to even look at. Somebody please hook me up with the top view of one of these setups.

I have a feeling I know why you never see that view here..... :unsure:

Thanks buddy. You can send it in a PM if you want. I finally broke down and bought one at the last gunshow. I can imagine how it looks installed on a shottie but it would be nice to see a good pic. I'm pretty sure I nipped that little problem in the bud yesterday... :super:

I can try and send one later today, mine is modeled after Micah's, so it would look the same except for the vent. Mine also has the vented rib, so it is cut down and doesn't use the top cover. Seems everytime I go to post pic's, the wife starts yelling at me to stop messing with my guns, ha.

Hey does anyone have a picture they could post of an S-12 with one of the Tapco Galil HGs? Peferably one that has been cut down some. I've seen lots of pics from the side. I need to see the view from the topside please.

HEY SHANNON, KEITH HAS A S-12 WITH ONE ON HIS. IF YOU CAN GET A PIC MESSAGE ON YOUR CELL PHONE WE CAN SEND YOU SOME! JUST LET US KNOW

BIG JOHN

Oh come on damn! I took and posted more pics over the last two days than I had time to even look at. Somebody please hook me up with the top view of one of these setups.

I have a feeling I know why you never see that view here..... :unsure:

Well if I had one I would..........................

Thanks for the pics guys. I'm working on a new design that will look better and be more comfortable to hold. I'll post some pics when it's done. Then I'll be offering some for sale.

Yellowcarbon what type of retainer is that? Is that one of dinzag's?

Here is mine, a picture perfect reason I let other people work on my firearms.... Not the saiga grip, but a tapco none the less. at least you will know how to NOT cut one. (a grip that is!)

Here is mine, a picture perfect reason I let other people work on my firearms.... Not the saiga grip, but a tapco none the less. at least you will know how to NOT cut one. (a grip that is!)

PICT0033.JPG

• 4 weeks later...