I was wondering if anyone here knows to do if you lose your safe keys i contacted the company and they said they don't carry replacements for my model. is there any easy way to break in it has double cylinder locks and is made of thick gauge sheet metal? the thing is a old homak safe ive had for years and recently lost the keys and i planned a shooting trip with the guys at my job. :cryss:

Any decent locksmith can pick it if it has a key lock. The round type keys are harder and might need to be drilled. What did the locks come off? Or is it a storebought door? I once had a combination safe that I got free because the combo was lost-I was able to

remove the hinge pins and "read" the combo by looking at the lockplates.

a friend of mine lost his too. what he did was take a sharp cold chizle made for cutting metal and he place it beside the lock and cut the head off and the lock fell off in to the safe and the door came open and he went to home depo or lowes and bought new locks and installed them

ya know... SERIOUSLY... before ya go BREAKING IT... and fucking things up worse than you have things now... CALL THE GODDAMNED LOCKSMITH!!!!

If the door has crossbars that lock into the frame, once you bust the lock, you will need a cutting torch to open it... and then you will probably damage the contents from the heat...

A locksmith will be FAR CHEAPER than the repair and damage bill will be... and as previously stated... he can RE-KEY IT!!!! So you will have NEW KEYS to use anytime!!!!

Dont be dumb... call the locksmith FIRST!!!!

:smoke:

• 3 years later...

that is why us upstaters call them NY Cidiots. only about 5% of the city folk are any kind of tolerable. the rest are a bunch of stuck up, arrogant, ignorant, stupid asses that think the world revolves around them.

• Like 1

that is why us upstaters call them NY Cidiots. only about 5% of the city folk are any kind of tolerable. the rest are a bunch of stuck up, arrogant, ignorant, stupid asses that think the world revolves around them.

"NY Cidiots"! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol::beer: