What CD, or music are You listening to right now?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ghey, I guess. :unsure::rolleyes:

I like the new Natasha Bedingfield song. :super:

La La La La La.... :cryss:

Does she eat poop?

Hmm, I don't know :unsure: . Hopefully a nice big fat choad though (even though she's not the best looking singer out there right now). :up:

Should I write her an e-mail asking if she would consider it because somebody named "Juggernaut" on the Saiga-12 forum is curious? :unsure:

Does she eat poop?

Hmm, I don't know :unsure: . Hopefully a nice big fat choad though (even though she's not the best looking singer out there right now). :up:

Should I write her an e-mail asking if she would consider it because somebody named "Juggernaut" on the Saiga-12 forum is curious? :unsure:

Man, all the poop jokes..... I say somthin' once and...... Why it got to be like that gaddis????

Does she eat poop?

Man, all the poop jokes..... I say somthin' once and...... Why it got to be like that gaddis????

but he's the king of poopie

Hmm, if someone tore me a new asshole, wouldn't that mean even more poop? :unsure:

post-88-1186182304_thumb.jpg

nice. you make that yourself?

Nope. Stolen from Mr. Poop site.

mrpoop.com

All my poops come out looking like lowercase "l's" :cryss:

The things you find while 'Net surfing. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gaddis
Hmm, if someone tore me a new asshole, wouldn't that mean even more poop? :unsure:

post-88-1186182304_thumb.jpg

nice. you make that yourself?

Nope. Stolen from Mr. Poop site.

mrpoop.com

All my poops come out looking like lowercase "l's" :cryss:

The things you find while 'Net surfing. :rolleyes:

That would be interesting if I did that. My initial. Can ya shit yours? :):):)

Bleed it out by Linkin Park, be warned the new cd is alot more "rappy" than I care for. Also picked up the Chris Cornell solo album and it is nothing like Soundgarden/Audio slave stuff, very folky.

I love LP but I haven't heard their new CD. Guy I work with says they sound too much like any other boy band. He said they lost the 'edge' they had. I'll still give it a shot tho.

Bleed it out by Linkin Park, be warned the new cd is alot more "rappy" than I care for. Also picked up the Chris Cornell solo album and it is nothing like Soundgarden/Audio slave stuff, very folky.

I love LP but I haven't heard their new CD. Guy I work with says they sound too much like any other boy band. He said they lost the 'edge' they had. I'll still give it a shot tho.

Definitely not as edgy and they have more political stuff in this album. It's alright. Big fan of the White Stripes single "Icky Thump" probably going to pick that album up soon.

Definitely not as edgy and they have more political stuff in this album. It's alright. Big fan of the White Stripes single "Icky Thump" probably going to pick that album up soon.

i thought i heard them on the radio... sounding like country(latest song )

Korn - Twisted Transitor. Cobra just went to the back 40 with a chainsaw. He had my other MP3 player and was listening to Slayer - Angel of Death.

And Gaddis, you crack me up. :)

please use caution if you try to dounload the video... good video though

BUT you may get one that rymes with KORN... and certainly is TWISTED as f_ck

I'm also a very big fan of Godsmack. Got to see them in concert last year. Totally awesome even tho there was a tropical depression moving over us.

Not sure if I heard that White Stripes song.

i thought i heard them on the radio... sounding like country(latest song )

Huh?? Say it ain't so!!! Don't get me wrong. I like country music but that's not what I'm looking for when I listen to LP.