Hey Guys

Juggernaut has outdone himself. The shirts look great and we have sizes from XL to 3XL. This is the website http://www.zombiedefenseforce.com. When you checkout just before the last click that accepts your credit card there will be a place to enter a coupon code. Our code is saiga-12. Thanks again for all the support.

Big-V316

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much trouble would it be to make a small?

Hmmm, a small Cobra......................

I don't think he could wear a small....but I can. That's a question I was kinda wondering myself. A medium really is a bit too big for me and they aren't even offering that size.

Hey guys. it's best to request special sizing PRIOR to the shirts being printed.

I can and will meet any and all printing requirements. We can work y'all in next run.

I guess I just feel bad, I wish I had the time to set up every time somebody wants anything,

SO WHAT...? make an announcement prior to the next run?

Whoa bro... hey don't feel bad. Was not EVEN trying to imply you don't do an awesome job. I was only asking what it would take and you answered my question. Sorry but people come in all sizes, even gun people or people with zombie fetishes...lol. I assumed y'all would cover all the bases, if only in small quantities. Maybe I need to look back at the original shirt thread ans it's prolly right there what sizes would be made. I know I haven't always been one of the larger size people in my groups of friends. Seems it was always hard to get a Large even at most events where lots of shirts were sold and I got there a little late. Now that I'm so huge..lol and have graduated up to XL, it's not as bad but some poor little tiny folk can hardly ever find adult things to fit them and have to shop in the kids section. :(

Sorry if anything came across funny.

First run was small with the "most common" sizes....

To get a feel as far as what moves and what don't.

Keep in mind, I'm just the printer... I have no rights to do anything on this job

other than what Big-V wants me to do.

on the same token, I don't want to see anyone left out who would want to buy one from Big-V

Send any special request to Big-V

+1 on that. The tank top I'm wearing right now I got in the boys section at Walmart for $3.00. I can wear any size. I just prefer not to wear baggy clothes. I'll just get the smallest size available and wear it in the winter when I have more layers on.

Sorry if anything came across funny.

First run was small with the "most common" sizes....

To get a feel as far as what moves and what don't.

Keep in mind, I'm just the printer... I have no rights to do anything on this job

other than what Big-V wants me to do.

on the same token, I don't want to see anyone left out who would want to buy one from Big-V

Send any special request to Big-V

I kinda figured he was monitoring this thread. My question was directed at him mostly.

yet somehow a guy asking what 8 round mags are worth is considerd an ad and this isn't..... :rolleyes:

CASPIAN DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAY??

Sounds to me like you do.

Please don't be be troll.

If you have a gripe about people selling things, and think something less than fair is going on here, then do us all a favor and start your own thread about that in the "fight club" section.

I'm sure it will be quite easy for you to get the rise you are looking for there. :rolleyes:

naaa...not worth it.

there's a difference between trolling and pointing out facts. it is a fact that this post has a direct link to items for sale.

I could care a less if notifications of products for sale are posted on the main page. In fact, i hope there is a posting on the main page when Mike D's drum is complete since I don't check the For Sale section that often.

I'm just a little disappointed to see a guy get jumped for asking about a value of an item yet, this thread continues.

Caspian

If you care enough about it and want to have a discussion about it, then start a thread about it. That's all I'm saying.

Having that discussion here IS like trolling. What you said has absolutely nothing to do with these shirts. These shirts are what this thread is about. You can link to it in your thread if you like.

FWIW I don't know who the heck you are reffering to that got "jumped" for "asking" about mag values. If I did, I would be more than happy to discuss the situation with you in private or IN ANOTHER THREAD. Just not this one.

Also there is no rule I'm aware of against posting a direct link to a qualified for sale thread from the main page.

no, caspian is correct in his observation. HOWEVER, the topic starter is in error ONLY by posting in the wrong section, as they apparantly are a contributer now........

moving topic.

no, caspian is correct in his observation. HOWEVER, the topic starter is in error ONLY by posting in the wrong section, as they apparantly are a contributer now........

moving topic.

I am the topic starter and I do apologize for not posting in the correct section. Thanks Big-V

well, posting before or after being a contributer, well, I havent had much time here to watch things unfold by the second. I actually just stopped back at the shithole I live at to grab some other clothes to go float down the creek in, because its so goddamned hot and humid out today here.

hence my anonymous login and sporadic posts to certain things only. I need to go get in the creek for a little while and drop my body temperature, here, before I get sick. as much as I enjoy it, busting my balls underneath and in someones house that was (as of yesterday, was) in danger of partially collapsing, it gets hard to monitor events here when you dont have a day off in several weeks and have no money ever to boot. Im already thinking ahead, and trying to save money or capital for a patent on one of my many ideas. sick of this shit.

BLAH BLAH

anyway, I know you werent a contributer the last time I was here, big v, which is fine, and I see this ad here in the wrong section, which isnt that big a deal, and I dont really care what time today you donated to make good on your post. all I know is that when I came here today, I see you are a contributer, and you posted this in the wrong section, so I moved it for you.

this is an explanation for caspian and a few others as well. he is one of my biggest fans, in case you all arent aware of it :) actually, if you notice how long he's been here, you will also notice he isnt a contributer here. this is because he is such a big fan of mine, actually, and has told me so. :) just a little FYI for you noobs here. (and even HE still comes back here...)

anyway, sorry for the confusion in the ranks. most of us are in the full swing of summer. I know my life right now is chaotic, and when you come to do your job here, and there are ten pages of new posts to sift through, sometimes mistakes are made. I hope you all understand. I know I sure dont :)

and oh......COOL SHIRTS!

this is an explanation for caspian and a few others as well. he is one of my biggest fans, in case you all arent aware of it :) actually, if you notice how long he's been here, you will also notice he isnt a contributer here. this is because he is such a big fan of mine, actually, and has told me so. :) just a little FYI for you noobs here. (and even HE still comes back here...)

+1

I'm all about that shirt after getting one of Dinzag's. Talk about freaking out the lambs.....anything with an AK mixed with something that's out there like Pluto and you can tell their thinking "What the Fuck?"

Funny, but cool shit.

I'm all about that shirt after getting one of Dinzag's. Talk about freaking out the lambs.....anything with an AK mixed with something that's out there like Pluto and you can tell their thinking "What the Fuck?"

Funny, but cool shit.

+1

My dinzag shirt turns heads where ever I go.

Funny, but cool shit.

+1

My dinzag shirt turns heads where ever I go.

I'll let you know when the temps go down. Those are sweet shirts but I can't handle wearing anything like that when it's this hot. Tank tops only for now.

Edited by Racegal20
i respectfully request that this thread stay

caspian was right about his comment about not frequenting the for sale section...

if this thread weren't hear i'd have missed out myself

I hit 'view recent posts' and I read everything. Most I don't understand by that's the only way to learn.

Got my shirt today and im more than satisfied,they look great! I got the Saiga-12 top one.I was a little worried how they would turn out with all the lettering and the pic added ....im just anal about t shirts ,but they get a big thumbs up :up: and a 10 for coolness!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.