Hawaiis F@#*ed Up Gun Laws, and H.P.D. neglect and lies...

My wife and I spent 10 days in Ha. in 1994, on the north shore camping in a tent. About 1/2 way into it, some guy proceeds to beat the shit out of his old lady in the camp ground, Barney arrives, wipes off the blood from her nose and face and then tells the prick to "not do this again tonight". Kat heard this and was sitting in the door of the tent and just HAD to say "YOU SHOULD BOOK HIM DANNO", needles to say, he "visited" our tent to "inquire" as to what we where doing. It seems, or it did back then, that the PoPo are different there than they are here. This dude drove a turbo charged Ford Thunderbird, I finally found out that it was his OWN car, they didn't have a "precient" as such, but he worked from his home and answered calls from there. That's just screwed up. I was thinking about taking momma back next year for our anniversiary, but won't be no damned tent, and downtown Honolulu is too fricking noisy, even worse that NY city.

Man move to the mainland and tell those wierdo's to kiss it, but first I would appeal EVERYTHING and fight it to the end, don't roll over and take it up the ass , send e-mails, make phone calls, rattle the chains of injustice, because where I live, if the guy had been pissing on my driveway and I asked them all nicely to leave and they come at me in a threatening manner, I would have had to protect me and my family from an iminant threat, but there again, to shoot some asshole for pissing on your driveway wouldn't look too good, but if neighbors heard them threaten you, that's another story.

Best wishes and hope all goes well, and PLEASE NOBODY vote for Hillary or Osama, I mean Obama.

Termite

Wow, sounds like the drunk bastards were friends of Cop Sooto. Why oh why do police have to be so corrupt. Sorry you good LEO's out there, maybe you should be policing your brothers in blue, I know it's a brotherhood and you really don't want to do-in your own, but you're here to PROTECT and to SERVE, not to COVER UP and KISS ASS.

Seems the bad cops outweigh the good cops in Hawaii, and no, I don't ever plan on going there now. bastards.

Wow, sounds like the drunk bastards were friends of Cop Sooto. Why oh why do police have to be so corrupt. Sorry you good LEO's out there, maybe you should be policing your brothers in blue, I know it's a brotherhood and you really don't want to do-in your own, but you're here to PROTECT and to SERVE, not to COVER UP and KISS ASS.

Seems the bad cops outweigh the good cops in Hawaii, and no, I don't ever plan on going there now. bastards.

Good point.

Revor, can you establish or prove a pre-existing friendship or relation between the cop and the guys who were threatening you? Did your lawyer ever investigate that?

• 3 weeks later...

LEO are corrupt because they have power over the ordinary citizens. Power corrupts.

"Protect and Serve" is more like a business slogan than it is a factual pledge.

Furthermore, the police have no obligations to protect us.

The Police are State-run organizations, and the Constitution is very clear on the subject of the State interfering with a free citizenry: It tells the State to keep out of our lives.

Kind of interesting when you note all the bureaucrats trying to take your guns away from you by feeding you the line of bullshiite that the cops are there to protect you, so you don't need your guns anymore, isn't it?

I say this: I used to trust cops, but I will never make that mistake again. That badge, for a large part, taints very easily.

This Sooto character was probably related to the gorilla and his friends, so this really doesn't surprise me when I read the original posting.

Sounds like Hawaii is more like Moscowchussetts than I ever thought possible.

Edited by jStat

Well I wanted to be stationed in HI maybe some day. But fuck that.

I guess I'll add it to my black list of places I never want to live. That includes: NY, CA, IL, MO, MD, NJ, MA, CT and now HI.

Places I would love to live would be ME, VT, TX, AZ NV, AK or any where else you can get a CCW, have NFA items and bring all my evil black guns and mags.

You know you guys using this thread to piss and moan about cops are not helping this guy! It really does not matter what you think of the police, it is not helping him at all. Would it help you if you were looking for help to avoid incarceration and all you got was war stories?

Revor, I am a little surprised that your attorney has not made a motion to suppress the search of your house based on the coercion of the detective that urged you to sign the waiver. What you state is a text book example.

I am also a little surprised that the State of Hawaii, and I have not had a chance to look up the law, has no "Castle Doctrine." Has your attorney told you why you are not allowed to use deadly force, if necessary, to defend yourself when chased by 5 men back into your own home? Is it because you first went outside to them. Are you accused of confronting them in the street?

OK, I just looked it up and Hawaii does have a "Castle Doctrine". I would wonder why this is not your attorney's defense and suppressing the search.

LEO are corrupt because they have power over the ordinary citizens. Power corrupts.

The Police are State-run organizations, and the Constitution is very clear on the subject of the State interfering with a free citizenry: It tells the State to keep out of our lives.

Kind of interesting when you note all the bureaucrats trying to take your guns away from you by feeding you the line of bullshiite that the cops are there to protect you, so you don't need your guns anymore, isn't it?

I say this: I used to trust cops, but I will never make that mistake again. That badge, for a large part, taints very easily.

This Sooto character was probably related to the gorilla and his friends, so this really doesn't surprise me when I read the original posting.

I'm with you. All cops are evil and corrupt. They are just out to victimize the law abiding citizens while aiding in the proliferation of criminal activity to secure the future of their profession. They take their orders directly from the government that wants to take all guns from the public to make the civilian population passive and compliant. It appears that you have found the truth so there must be a rat in the brotherhood that has been leaking information of our secret agenda. I'll have to bring this up at the next national meeting of the brotherhood. We will find the rat and he will pay for his transgressions.

Long live the Brotherhood!

WTF!!!

Seriously, if this would have happened in Florida, under the "Castle Doctrine" the home owners actions would have been completely justified. In Florida you don't even have to be on your property in order to be justified in using deadly force to protect yourself or another from the threat of death or great bodily harm.

I'm with you. All cops are evil and corrupt. They are just out to victimize the law abiding citizens while aiding in the proliferation of criminal activity to secure the future of their profession. They take their orders directly from the government that wants to take all guns from the public to make the civilian population passive and compliant. It appears that you have found the truth so there must be a rat in the brotherhood that has been leaking information of our secret agenda. I'll have to bring this up at the next national meeting of the brotherhood. We will find the rat and he will pay for his transgressions.

WTF!!!

Seriously, if this would have happened in Florida, under the "Castle Doctrine" the home owners actions would have been completely justified. In Florida you don't even have to be on your property in order to be justified in using deadly force to protect yourself or another from the threat of death or great bodily harm.

I thought Hawaii had the castle doctrine?

It doesn't matter what the law is if one cop is going to lie to cover his own ass over something as minor as being lazy, somebody is going to get BONED HARD.

WTF!!!

It doesn't matter what the law is if one cop is going to lie to cover his own ass over something as minor as being lazy, somebody is going to get BONED HARD.

I understand that there are bad cops out there. Just like there are bad professionals from every other profession. I also understand that no matter what is said that you and a few others are going to keep bringing the discussion about how all cops are lazy, corrupt, liars. Using your logic, ALL SAIGA owners are Cop haters.

I don't know if Hawaii has the castle doctrine or not. It dosen't matter is the prosecuting attorney's office is not willing to enforce it. There are several laws in Florida that are enforced differently from district to district. There are different appeals courts for each district and due to different rulings from each district the same laws are interpreted and enforced to varying extents.

I have not seen a Police report, witness statements, and I was not there at the time of the incident so I can't say who was wrong in this particular incident. All I have is a post from someone I have never met. I wish I could make snap judgements based off of a biased account of events as you did. Then maybe I could be a better Cop.

Edited by madmilo

...on a sidenote, I have a great deal of respect for cops and the law. HOWEVER the ones who have wronged me in the past, and the courts that have taken part in it, have not been forgotten by me, and I despise them to this day, and always will.

I have contacted 60 minutes and the NRA. I am currently seeking other sources, local news media etc. to get my story out. if any of you have more advice please feel free and let me know. Thank You all.

I'd bring it to the attention of these guys as well:

http://www.hannity.com/contactus.asp

http://www.billoreilly.com/pg/jsp/general/...orm3=open#form3

http://dennisprager.townhall.com/About.aspx?r=c

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/About.aspx?r=c

WTF!!!

I understand that there are bad cops out there. Just like there are bad professionals from every other profession. I also understand that no matter what is said that you and a few others are going to keep bringing the discussion about how all cops are lazy, corrupt, liars. Using your logic, ALL SAIGA owners are Cop haters.

I don't know if Hawaii has the castle doctrine or not. It dosen't matter is the prosecuting attorney's office is not willing to enforce it. There are several laws in Florida that are enforced differently from district to district. There are different appeals courts for each district and due to different rulings from each district the same laws are interpreted and enforced to varying extents.

I have not seen a Police report, witness statements, and I was not there at the time of the incident so I can't say who was wrong in this particular incident. All I have is a post from someone I have never met. I wish I could make snap judgements based off of a biased account of events as you did. Then maybe I could be a better Cop.

I was just saying that if one cop is going to lie, that the law written on the books does not matter at all, the citizen loses.