Did I miss something??

Does anyone know anything about these like projected release date or price? Have you guys seen this??

Would be even nicer if it retained the iron sights as a slot in the rail

It says it has an AR peep in the back (you can see the windage adj. knob) which increases sight radius. I think I've said my piece on AR stuff on AK's, but man, sometimes function over form you know.

Does anyone know anything about these like projected release date or price? Have you guys seen this??

Would be even nicer if it retained the iron sights as a slot in the rail

It says it has an AR peep in the back (you can see the windage adj. knob) which increases sight radius. I think I've said my piece on AR stuff on AK's, but man, sometimes function over form you know.

Even better. I wonder how much they will fetch...?

in the latest issue of Shotgun News DSA has an ad for them with a price of CALL. although they are not even listed on the DSA website. So i would say pretty soon. for those wanting the info DSArms number is 847-277-7258 and open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm CST. hope that helps.

http://www.copesdist.com/ak47.htm has 'em for sale now.

I looked but did not see them at that site. How much are they selling them for?

My apologies, it looks like Mr. Copes is no longer selling them. They were listed at $69.99 just last week.

yup.....pretty pissed about it too......i wanted one of those and just had decided to do it, and then damn things are gone......anyone know where else to look?

yup.....pretty pissed about it too......i wanted one of those and just had decided to do it, and then damn things are gone......anyone know where else to look?
Guess we're waiting on Mr. Krebs now.

i just got off the phone with Mark Krebs. He is very excited about this product. He said he had to change a step in the machining process but, it will still be out this month and go for about $250.

i just got off the phone with Mark Krebs. He is very excited about this product. He said he had to change a step in the machining process but, it will still be out this month and go for about $250.

Or said differently, about the price of a saiga 223 for a sight base and standard AR iron sight...? Heck you could by badger rings and bases for a bolt gun for that kind of money.

Too rich for me, I think. There are enough other parts out there to jazz up a saiga and you don't need much more than a standard side mount 4x scope given the potential accuracy. Too bad its so spendy, the part looks good.

Too rich for me, I think. There are enough other parts out there to jazz up a saiga and you don't need much more than a standard side mount 4x scope given the potential accuracy. Too bad its so spendy, the part looks good.

I was watching for this with interest, but I'm having a hard time with the thought of spending $250 on an adapter and sight on my $250 rifle. Think I may get a bit more serious about the dust cover sights if I decide need them later.

I was watching for this with interest, but I'm having a hard time with the thought of spending $250 on an adapter and sight on my $250 rifle. Think I may get a bit more serious about the dust cover sights if I decide need them later.

+1 to spending that much on a rail

$250.. well I used a M4-gery a few weeks back and $250 would get me a lower... to start a M4-gery build,

yes I know, I must go wash my mouth out with soap now..

blasphemy