Ever Wonder Why Tromix Never Calls You Back?

I was out Friday 8/31 and came in this morning 9/1 to find 14 messages on my machine, which is really not very many for an entire day. However, after going through them, I will only be able to return calls on 9 of them. Five potential customer's were capable of fucking up their message so bad, I can't call them back.

Please, remove the fucking sandwich from your mouth before you call me. If I can't tell what language you are speaking, I can't call you back.

Include all 10 digits in your phone number. If your number is 570-8647-80, you will not be getting a call back.

Some of you speak so hushly, I can only imagine your wife is sleeping next to you and you are leaning way over on your side of the bed trying not to wake her, while you are placing an order. Your name might be George Castanza and you probably have a pastrami sandwich in the nightstand as well.

If you don't leave me your phone number in your message, you won't get a call back.

If you are following up on an order you have already placed, I would sure appreciate you leaving your phone number anyway. Otherwise, I have to sift through 150 orders looking for yours, in order to get your number.

Rant off.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

Yeah, that happens all the time, but I just play back the message multiple times to try and get it. I also go through my ID and try to find the numbers, but many times the customer gives me a different number then the one they call in on.

If you have conversion questions, E-mail is best, since I have to stop working every time the phone rings. However, when you are ready to place a "Firm" order, I prefer a call to make sure ALL the details are sorted out.

For the most part, the messages are loud and clear, but those that came in yesterday were terrible. Maybe there was some pre-weekend drinking going on..................

Tony

Friggen FUCKTARDS, the lot of them. In many cases I would imagine it stems from poor upbringing; never having been coached on how to make a simple, succinct and polite telephone call.

Yea, I know.... my words may be kinda harsh but, I'm continually surprised by the telephone calls (thank god, they're infrequent) I receive at work which is at a U.S. military installation. Friggen we're taught from day one (which for me was well over 25 years ago) that when speaking on a telephone you clearly identify yourself FIRST.

My point being, I answered a telephone call just yesterday, it was for one of my co-workers, and once I conveyed to the individual at the other end of the line that my co-worker wasn't available, the wanker instructed me to pass a message to my co-worker to have him return his telephone call. So then I waited for about 10 seconds for this knuckle-dick to give me his contact information, but he didn't. So as you all know you have to asked the FUCKTARD, "Okay, may I tell him WHO it is that he is to get into contact with and what telephone number he should friggen call????????!!!!!!!!"

Goddam FUCKTARDED people. I suppose it all stems from the "ME GENERATION."

I gethcha twheiit, cull me buck cuz we98c9. eweid ordered end ep[skd. werdiao. sdicvop. SBS!!! aosiiif''ds. woddy yo thingk???

asoing bi nex week.

Then I can pay you ....

hehehehe.

BTW, maybe I could be to first to vote that mi Saiga be your new office assistant ... :)

Yeah, that happens all the time, but I just play back the message multiple times to try and get it. I also go through my ID and try to find the numbers, but many times the customer gives me a different number then the one they call in on.

If you have conversion questions, E-mail is best, since I have to stop working every time the phone rings. However, when you are ready to place a "Firm" order, I prefer a call to make sure ALL the details are sorted out.

For the most part, the messages are loud and clear, but those that came in yesterday were terrible. Maybe there was some pre-weekend drinking going on..................

Tony

I used to do that. But since I don't run a company anymore, I refuse to now. I listen the first time and if they don't enunciate proprely, screw em. You have my sympathies.

Since we're all venting-

It really pisses me off when I'm busy in the shop or taking care of a customer and the phone rings, I sprint to catch it and it's an automated sales pitch message, or someone offering a free quote on my companies health insurance.

Does this shit really work!? Do people really spend time on the phone with these people? or call the number repeated by the computer dialer?

Frankly, when an unsolicited call comes in on my company line when I'm trying to take care of multiple tasks it just yanks my chain so bad there is no way I would entertain their services.

I'd like to increase sales at my company too, but the last way to go about it IMO is to be an aggravating pain in the ass.

aahhh...I feel better

Woohoo! Bandwagon, here I come!

If you're going to call me, call me. Don't have a computer do it

"Please hold the line, a [insert fucktard's title here - great adjective, btw, Gary, I use it all the time at work] will be with you shortly"

Fuck that.

If you want me to talk to you, you need to talk to me. Period.<---(another period)