Anyone know who has a Saiga 12 with threaded barrel for sale online or

Anyone know who has a Saiga 12 with threaded barrel for sale online or any dealers in New mexico? Everywhere I go even when it says "instock" and I try to order one. Come to find out its on either back order or not in stock and don't know when it will be in.

Also I'd rather not deal with gunbroker.com since I want a new never owned. Also if its not too much to ask a price of $390 to $400 :rolleyes:

Yup, I don't know if I'm cheap but $390 compaired to $440 I'd rather use that $50 to buy a mag.

Also whats the deal with the 3% credit card fee. I mean do they expect me to send them a check or box of cash... Who's going to make a purchase over $200 on the internet and not do it with a credit card... :chris: Seems like ebay pig-ishium

Yup, I don't know if I'm cheap but $390 compaired to $440 I'd rather use that $50 to buy a mag.

Also whats the deal with the 3% credit card fee. I mean do they expect me to send them a check or box of cash... Who's going to make a purchase over $200 on the internet and not do it with a credit card... :chris: Seems like ebay pig-ishium

I paid 439.00 for my Saiga I could not find any cheaper.If you find for 390 please post where so I can buy another. Good luck

Atlantic Firearms, is out of stock... :cryss:

Here is the link for $390 from on point fire arms. They are out of stock, and not sure when they will be getting them in. Last time I talk to someone it sounded like they were taking names for a back order list.

http://www.onpointsupply.com/cart.php?targ...p;substring=RAA

Here is the link for $390 from on point fire arms. They are out of stock, and not sure when they will be getting them in. Last time I talk to someone it sounded like they were taking names for a back order list.

ARMS OF AMERICA in flagstaff Az has 24 inch Saiga 12 gauge-Grab em while you can....

ARMS OF AMERICA in flagstaff Az has 24 inch Saiga 12 gauge-Grab em while you can....

We do have a few IZ 109 units listed on Gunbroker, they are higher in price due to listing & auction fees & yes we charge 3% on non cash style sales just like most other vendors . Web sites can advertise a item for $390 but if they do not have it to sell and or never had it in the first place makes the cheap price mute. The standard price with Atlantic, Gilberts etc has been in the $439 ish range for a period of time. We do not expect the supply to get better anytime soon unless the Russians start to actually fill the orders that are palced with them, they have been short changing the shipments since March.

Thanks Semiautoken,

But the ones on armsofamerica.com don't look to have a threaded barrel. :unsure:

Atlantic Firearms

If it doesn't sell on your auction can I buy it from your site?

Also do you give any discounts if people buy say like an Ar-15 also? Just curious :rolleyes:

Thanks Semiautoken,

But the ones on armsofamerica.com don't look to have a threaded barrel. :unsure:

Atlantic Firearms

If it doesn't sell on your auction can I buy it from your site?

Also do you give any discounts if people buy say like an Ar-15 also? Just curious :rolleyes:

They're out there if you look. I've been paying $450@ for them, bought 4 over the last week now (1 today from Maine). I'm not re-selling them, customizing for family and friends. So if you find one for $450, you'd better buy it and not haggle over $20.

I don't need anymore right now, waiting on some parts, so if I get an e-mail about another one, I'll PM you. In the time you take trying to get one down from $450 to $430, somebody else will have already sent in the $450.00. And if the Russians don't keep supplying them, they'll be up to $700 in no time.

Thanks ShiniGami,

I just don't want them to have a ban on them in 2 or 3 months when I could have got one for $50 more then I wanted. Hope to get your PM soon.

The other day RapidFire in Troy had a couple IZ-109's still. A little higher than some places but they are in the flesh, saw them with my own eyes, $475. Craig might cut a little off the price if you ask really nice. Tell him I sent you (not saying that because I think it will help but just cause) 937-332-0833 extension 2 , tell him to wrap you up a Mk19 while your at it!!!

Wow, the two I bought were new at $375. Guess I have a good dealer!

That is a great price these days! Was it resently? If so you should by all he gets the next time and resell them for $425 (still a good price). I'm sure you wouldn't have to sit on them for long at all. MikeD

I bought them last Monday when I saw Tony was going to shut down builds for all of next year. I had been on the fence for awhile and that did it. I called my guy and he had three, I bought two. Probably going to buy the other one too given the responses to this thread.

Nobody likes to think about it but there may not BE another shipment. ATF could shut it down at any time with a simple re classification....don't even need any kind of Congressional action etc.....Seems like a good investment.

I bought them last Monday when I saw Tony was going to shut down builds for all of next year. I had been on the fence for awhile and that did it. I called my guy and he had three, I bought two. Probably going to buy the other one too given the responses to this thread.

Nobody likes to think about it but there may not BE another shipment. ATF could shut it down at any time with a simple re classification....don't even need any kind of Congressional action etc.....Seems like a good investment.

I really don't think that will happen unless some one in a political position pushes them to. The new atf let the usas-12 be cloned without classifing it a DD right off the bat and also is allowing the PS-90 to be imported. There is nothing sporting about a PS-90 especially with 50rd mags and US made armor peiricing rounds for it being made (also with their direct approval). The PS-90 is an assualt weapon through and through but they are letting them come in.

I'm still looking for them. Anyone see them in stock anywhere? I only see them on gunbroker now for $475

Looking for saiga 12 with threaded barrel.

Also whats the differences in a 19 inch barrel and 24 inch? 24 is going to just be more acurate at longer ranges? (tighter group?)

Also whats the differences in a 19 inch barrel and 24 inch? 24 is going to just be more acurate at longer ranges? (tighter group?)

No and No.

A longer barrel is more accurate on long pass shots. Like a Pheasant at 50 yards or a Goose at 100. To benefit from that you need to use the full length of the barrle as your sight plane. The barrel also needs to be about 28" to 32" long.

For every 2" of barrel you get some increase in FPS. Going form 19 to 25 is non issue.

Length never affects group in general, except in extreme cases, it is all done by choice of choke and ammo.

The IZ-109 has a threaded 19" barrel. In the box is a five round mag, oil bottle, tool kit, cleaning rod, manual,

and the gun has the manual bolt hold-open.

Paid credit card $450 which included shipping and no extra fee for credit purchase! :super:

The IZ-109 has a threaded 19" barrel. In the box is a five round mag, oil bottle, tool kit, cleaning rod, manual,

and the gun has the manual bolt hold-open.

Paid credit card $450 which included shipping and no extra fee for credit purchase! :super:

You can't complain about that. Anybody that does any better is very lucky. I got luck and bought a saiga-12 off Gunbroker about a yr ago for $250. I was like, " :super: !" I remember when I used to pass them up during the ban yrs for $175 to $200. Back then you couldn't do the conversion on them and the largest mag availabe was a 5rd. I figured I could do better than that with my 8rd pump. Wish I could do that over.

I just bought the last Saiga 12 at Ohio Rapid Fire. They did not know when they would get anymore. 19" with threaded barrel. I want to shoot open class 3 gun with it, and did not want to regret passing up the only one I could find because it was $50 more than I wanted to pay.

I just bought the last Saiga 12 at Ohio Rapid Fire. They did not know when they would get anymore. 19" with threaded barrel. I want to shoot open class 3 gun with it, and did not want to regret passing up the only one I could find because it was $50 more than I wanted to pay.

My brother kept telling me he was going to go and get one of them before they sold all of them. I told him he better do it if he was going to because they wasn't going to last. He has a 19 inch but it doesn't have a threaded barrel or bho. I gave it to him for Christmas last yr. (I always wanted to get a gun for Christmas and thought it would be the ultimate gift to give, it was! Still waiting on mine :lolol::angel: ). I'll have to tell him you snooze you loose! (Also, when you get it, know I have had my grubby hands on it and a drum in it already, not fired, just attached :super:) Glad you guys are finding them. As far as my brother goes, I can help him install a bho and also thread the barrel if he really wants it that bad.