Finally happened-beaner cut me off at parts counter!

I guess from a lot of these posts i am racist also huh?

Tell you what- My parents both came over from Austria and Germany,neither spoke English and at least in my moms case-maybe due to her age- had to have a sponsor who was already here, that was my great aunt. My parents had to get jobs,go to the school to learn english, have NEVER received ANY help from the Govt and have tried to contribute to the USA and this society. They have nevr lost their heritage or any thing(another common complaint I hear from the whiny ass illegal immigrant groups).

I do not care where people immigrate from so long as they do it LEGALLY and have all the right papers, learn ENGLISH and contribute/integrate into this society. NOT come here ILLEGALLY and try to get me to learn their language for job purposes, bow and cower before 'their rights' , label me as a bigot,racist,white supremist,etc WHIL THEY call me any name they want. this goes for ALL of the Asians,,Blacks< Southamexican nations,anyone.

So if I am a racist then I am an equal oportunity one-I can hate everyone and anyone I want.

I agree that my fellings are more about nationalism, keeping the USA from going down the toilet in a big flush and becoming a TURD world country. It happens to be that people from south of the border are the main group doing it with the govt's help. If i was in Australia it would be Asians, if in europe it would be the Turks, in England it is the PAkistanis, just depends where you live.

Final thing- if you were to try going into another country illegally and then DEMAND for your rights,free welfare,medical, everyone learn english,fly your flag over the other countries,etc...what do you think would happen.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I guess I must be a racist too. Because just like the others on here, I love my country and want those that come here to obey the law. That's all I've heard anyone say. I guess it's a new definition for racism. Racism used to be not liking someone because of their race. I haven't heard a single person in this thread say any such thing. Not even close. Liberals do that all the time. Change the meaning of a word to suit their needs. I along with everyone that has posted in this thread just hate what the ILLEGALS are doing to this country. And yes, they are predominately Mexican. I'm not going to change my mind about how I feel based on where they come from. But honestly, if I heard more legal Mexicans speaking out about illegal immigration, maybe I wouldn't be such a bigot.

Just your own post. Only you know if you're a racist or not. Your post makes you appear racist. If you can't re-read your initial post and see where you went wrong you're probably not being very honest with yourself. Honesty is the best policy and sets you on the quickest path to resolve any problem, especially one within yourself.

Edited by DaGroaner

Tell you what- My parents both came over from Austria and Germany,neither spoke English and at least in my moms case-maybe due to her age- had to have a sponsor who was already here, that was my great aunt. My parents had to get jobs,go to the school to learn english, have NEVER received ANY help from the Govt and have tried to contribute to the USA and this society. They have nevr lost their heritage or any thing(another common complaint I hear from the whiny ass illegal immigrant groups).

I do not care where people immigrate from so long as they do it LEGALLY and have all the right papers, learn ENGLISH and contribute/integrate into this society. NOT come here ILLEGALLY and try to get me to learn their language for job purposes, bow and cower before 'their rights' , label me as a bigot,racist,white supremist,etc WHIL THEY call me any name they want. this goes for ALL of the Asians,,Blacks

So if I am a racist then I am an equal oportunity one-I can hate everyone and anyone I want.

I agree that my fellings are more about nationalism, keeping the USA from going down the toilet in a big flush and becoming a TURD world country. It happens to be that people from south of the border are the main group doing it with the govt's help. If i was in Australia it would be Asians, if in europe it would be the Turks, in England it is the PAkistanis, just depends where you live.

Final thing- if you were to try going into another country illegally and then DEMAND for your rights,free welfare,medical, everyone learn english,fly your flag over the other countries,etc...what do you think would happen.

I agree with everyone to a degree. If you come here do so legally, learn the language, pay into the system in which you draw health care, SSI, Medical or whatever from. Do as I would have to do if I moved to another country. No one would bend for me if I moved to Mexico, Germany, Japan or France. No, I would have to conform to their standards and language to survive. Thats all "I'm" asking is to follow the above legal rules...yeah and speaking ENGLISH would have to be mandatory!!

I don't consider myself racist but maybe a little prejudice...I don't care much for the low class of any race, black, white, red, yellow, purpe or green. If your nasty then guess what your nasty and I don't want anything to do with you.

>Side note: You may not know but being in the military were normally not allowed to voice such strong "non-PC" opinions even though we protect the First Amendment. Just wanted to thank the board for being so open minded on such a topic.

Edited by MCASgt New River

DaGroaner:

You said, "THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO CALL MEXICANS DEROGATORY AND RACIST NAMES LIKE "BEANER" JUST BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT IS ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH."

Racism is defined as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

I don't believe that "BEANER" fits the definition of racist although I would agree that it is derogatory. Throughout history you will find people calling others derogatory names for one reason or another. Your parents motherland had a whole campaign of derogatory names for Jews and their actions were racist in every sense of the word. That was dealt with by force. It will be interesting to see where you find yourself if this invasion starts being dealt with by force. We sang songs like "You're a Sap Mr. Jap" during WWII. When people are pushed in their own coutry by 20 million illegal criminals I don't think it is too terribly upsetting for me to hear them called derogatory names. I am sure that your sensitivity is appreciated in some circles but I really don't believe that this is one of them. Understand the problem is criminal behavior, child molestation, drug trafficking, tremendous upsurge in latin gangs from war-torn countries with absolutely no moral compas or consicence, siphoning money out of our country, ad innfinitem. Add to this noxious mix the fact that those same latin gang members contain coyotes willing to bring in any terrorist willing to pay a few bucks.

Sorry my friend, I really don't find "beaner" and "pepper belly" all that upsetting. It may just be me though. Feel free to counter-rant. I am done.

Well I guess weare all actually prejudiced and not racist in the strict definition of the term.........love it when we get into semantics,definitions,etc.... basically i go through my days and really TRY to be decent to everyone BUT when the response seems to be 'well ,fuk it, you are being nice so I am going to be an ass, shiit head,etc and take advantage..'

I think it is Cobras,Indys,,or Dinzags saying...'be nice until it is time not to be nice'

AND Cobra---dont you dare start backing off on these topics and posts-you are a moderator ,a member, and this is the guest book so if stuff like this needs to be moved to the 'flying brass' section so be it BUD!---- :smoke:

Well I guess weare all actually prejudiced and not racist in the strict definition of the term.........love it when we get into semantics,definitions,etc.... basically i go through my days and really TRY to be decent to everyone BUT when the response seems to be 'well ,fuk it, you are being nice so I am going to be an ass, shiit head,etc and take advantage..'

I think it is Cobras,Indys,,or Dinzags saying...'be nice until it is time not to be nice'

AND Cobra---dont you dare start backing off on these topics and posts-you are a moderator ,a member, and this is the guest book so if stuff like this needs to be moved to the 'flying brass' section so be it BUD!---- :smoke:

That would be Cobra's sig line. And don't worry. I won't let him back down. I know how he feels. Kinda like I do.

Guess were not the only ones that feel this way....this was emailed to me just today from a family member located in the Peoples Republic of Kommiefornia after reading this thread.

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS, MUST ADAPT. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Americans. However, the dust from the attacks had barely settled when the "politically correct" crowd began complaining about the possibility that our patriotism was offending others.

I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost entirely comprised of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few things that those who have recently come to our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This idea of America being a multicultural community has served only to dilute our sovere ignty and our national identity. As Americans, we have our own culture, our own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.

We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the language!

"In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, right wing, political slogan. We adopted this motto because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

If Stars and Stripes offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet. We are happy with our culture and have no desire to change, and we really don't care how you did things where you came from. This is OUR COUNTRY, our land, and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every citizen the right to express his opinion and we will allow you every opportunity to do so. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great American freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.

If Stars and Stripes offend you, or you don't like Uncle Sam, then you should seriously consider a move to another part of this planet.

:rolleyes:

47cover250.jpg

+1 on that pic Jugg! THAT pic NEEDS to be on a shirt with ...

Here illegally? Wont learn English? offended by having to assimilate? Are you a whiny ass liberal? Then get the hell out and here is my gift....

DaGroaner:

You said, "THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO CALL MEXICANS DEROGATORY AND RACIST NAMES LIKE "BEANER" JUST BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT IS ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH."

Racism is defined as a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

I don't believe that "BEANER" fits the definition of racist although I would agree that it is derogatory. Throughout history you will find people calling others derogatory names for one reason or another. Your parents motherland had a whole campaign of derogatory names for Jews and their actions were racist in every sense of the word. That was dealt with by force. It will be interesting to see where you find yourself if this invasion starts being dealt with by force. We sang songs like "You're a Sap Mr. Jap" during WWII. When people are pushed in their own coutry by 20 million illegal criminals I don't think it is too terribly upsetting for me to hear them called derogatory names. I am sure that your sensitivity is appreciated in some circles but I really don't believe that this is one of them. Understand the problem is criminal behavior, child molestation, drug trafficking, tremendous upsurge in latin gangs from war-torn countries with absolutely no moral compas or consicence, siphoning money out of our country, ad innfinitem. Add to this noxious mix the fact that those same latin gang members contain coyotes willing to bring in any terrorist willing to pay a few bucks.

Sorry my friend, I really don't find "beaner" and "pepper belly" all that upsetting. It may just be me though. Feel free to counter-rant. I am done.

'Round here, terms that describe their diet ("Beaners", "Pepper Bellies") don't really piss 'em off too much. But, if you call those messkins "Wets" or "Wetbacks" they pretty much get fightin' mad!

I think it gets a little too close to the truth for 'em.

If that (pissing 'em off) is the criteria, then Beaners probably is not racist, but just descriptive.

guido2 in Houston

One of the fundamental issues for me on the issue of immigrants is that the current crop (no pun intended) is not interested in integrating into our society. There always have been "little Italy's" and "China Town's",etc. but it seems that this time it's different, no one is talking about how to integrate them into the existing culture, but how to change our culture to accommodate them.

In prior immigration waves people changed the spelling of names, named their children more "American" sounding names, learned the language as soon as possible and were proud to be considered American.

I'm pretty open minded on most subjects, with a liberal bent. However, it did piss me off when I saw people marching for immigration rights while waving a Mexican flag!

Someone already pointed this out, but it bears repeating.- If you choose to move to another country because it represents a better opportunity for you, wouldn't you want to fit into their society? Why would you want it to be just like the place you left behind?

One of the fundamental issues for me on the issue of immigrants is that the current crop (no pun intended) is not interested in integrating into our society. There always have been "little Italy's" and "China Town's",etc. but it seems that this time it's different, no one is talking about how to integrate them into the existing culture, but how to change our culture to accommodate them.

In prior immigration waves people changed the spelling of names, named their children more "American" sounding names, learned the language as soon as possible and were proud to be considered American.

I'm pretty open minded on most subjects, with a liberal bent. However, it did piss me off when I saw people marching for immigration rights while waving a Mexican flag!

Someone already pointed this out, but it bears repeating.- If you choose to move to another country because it represents a better opportunity for you, wouldn't you want to fit into their society? Why would you want it to be just like the place you left behind?

You're painting with too broad of a brush that's all. There are plenty of assimilated Mexicans in America, you just don't notice them as much because they've assimilated.

You're painting with too broad of a brush that's all. There are plenty of assimilated Mexicans in America, you just don't notice them as much because they've assimilated.

Personally, I think the ones that have assimilated came here a long time ago. This current wave doesn't seem too interested in this country. Just what they can get out of it.

Personally, I think the ones that have assimilated came here a long time ago. This current wave doesn't seem too interested in this country. Just what they can get out of it.

What's a long time? I know legal aliens that have been here 10 and less and have assimilated very well. Every other wave of immigrants required a generation or more to pass before assimilating. We need to stop the government giveaways. They are the root of all evil in this country because they allow too many to shirk their responsibilies to themselves and their fellow citizens.

I have been getting a little annoyed with the Mexican Boys myself as of late and in the past I always liked them more than most blacks or the average white trash stumblebum I would run into.There have been changes in American society and even greater changes in Mexican society and the new crop of Mojados aren't the good catholic boys with a wild streak on saturday night like they used to be they are now down right belligerent and like to scowl and pick fights and try to screw over whitey at every turn and when I roll in and they try that stuff they get the brush off and if they get surly I kick'em in the ass because I know the illegal little fuckers won't call the cops and tossing around a few 125lb guys isn't any kind of problem for a guy my size.

But despite the fact that this new crop of Mexicriminals is here and really testing the patience of the citizenry(including many 2nd,3rd,4th generation Latinos) they are not the real source of the problem.

Wage fixing and crooked hiring practices is the only reason they get to come here and that my friends is cause by a bunch of rich white guys,not dirt poor Mexican Mojados.

I often get cordial with the olittle fellas and ask them who they work for and if they like it and then make anote of their employer and remember to black list them and give the big "no way jose" whenever that business comes up in conversation(my own little boycott)but that isn't enough and the guys who hire these poor Mexicans for 1/5th of a fair wage to screw an American out of a job need their asses thrown in jail or worse and the Mexicans will just pack up their bags if they were just here for an easy ride and go back home and the only one's that stay will be the most prodcutive and committed of the whole bunch and I am just fine with that.

Whitey is the one that makes millions and screws thousands of American workers by hiring illegals and every crime they commit and every place that wages crash below the poverty line is his fault first and foremost before we go blaming some little brown dude that used to drink out od a canal and shared a pair of shoes with 3 siblings before he got here.

Don't get me wrong I'll still stomp a mudhole in a mouthy Mexican but then I'd do the same to a mouthy white guy if I think I can get away with it without getting thrown in the pokey;)

I have been getting a little annoyed with the Mexican Boys myself as of late and in the past I always liked them more than most blacks or the average white trash stumblebum I would run into.There have been changes in American society and even greater changes in Mexican society and the new crop of Mojados aren't the good catholic boys with a wild streak on saturday night like they used to be they are now down right belligerent and like to scowl and pick fights and try to screw over whitey at every turn and when I roll in and they try that stuff they get the brush off and if they get surly I kick'em in the ass because I know the illegal little fuckers won't call the cops and tossing around a few 125lb guys isn't any kind of problem for a guy my size.

But despite the fact that this new crop of Mexicriminals is here and really testing the patience of the citizenry(including many 2nd,3rd,4th generation Latinos) they are not the real source of the problem.

Wage fixing and crooked hiring practices is the only reason they get to come here and that my friends is cause by a bunch of rich white guys,not dirt poor Mexican Mojados.

I often get cordial with the olittle fellas and ask them who they work for and if they like it and then make anote of their employer and remember to black list them and give the big "no way jose" whenever that business comes up in conversation(my own little boycott)but that isn't enough and the guys who hire these poor Mexicans for 1/5th of a fair wage to screw an American out of a job need their asses thrown in jail or worse and the Mexicans will just pack up their bags if they were just here for an easy ride and go back home and the only one's that stay will be the most prodcutive and committed of the whole bunch and I am just fine with that.

Whitey is the one that makes millions and screws thousands of American workers by hiring illegals and every crime they commit and every place that wages crash below the poverty line is his fault first and foremost before we go blaming some little brown dude that used to drink out od a canal and shared a pair of shoes with 3 siblings before he got here.

Don't get me wrong I'll still stomp a mudhole in a mouthy Mexican but then I'd do the same to a mouthy white guy if I think I can get away with it without getting thrown in the pokey;)

Hello, SOPMOD

Ditto +1 brazillian to that!

The ones who come here earnestly to work and better their lives (and those of their families) I have all the respect in the world for.

I have all the respect for anybody reasonably fluent in more than one language (wish I was....)

I don't begrudge the poor fellow who comes here with good intentions, I'm actually eager to give a hand out to him (her) to help.

Lately, though, this "crimigrant wave" thing has started to look more like Castro purging his prisons during the Mariel Boatlift thing in Cuba/Florida.

We're getting a bunch of mouthy, belligerant, demanding wanna-be thugs and gangsters. They have nothing to offer this Country but trouble, hardship, and expense.

To those, who unfortunately are tainting the earnest and honest person who is simply willing to work hard, we need to take a hard line.

We have all of the child molesters, drunken drivers, gangsters, drug dealers, slackers, etc. that we really need here already.

Respectfully posted,

guido2 in Houston

SOPMOD hit it on the head. As long as buisneses hire illegals they will come. They willl come in large numbers. Cut off the money and they will not come. (maybe go to Canada 'eh?)

If you want to find the truth in any human interaction FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Nicely stated! I am 100% german blooded immigrant and 100% American. I spoke no English when I came here and there was no ESL only immersion and it worked. I grew up in SoCal among Mexicans and find myself more comfortable around Mexicans than most people that are white like me. Mexican men in my experience stick around and raise their kids whereas nearly every white guy I hire has a child support garnishment show up a few weeks later and what do they do then? QUIT when they see their take home pay because it's suddenly not worth working if they have to pay for their own goddamn kids. It pisses me the fuck off. I've also eaten more beans and cheese and carne asada than your average McDonalds eating cholo has. I don't like the fact that the US Government doesn't do their job. I hate the fact that we entice losers to come here for free welfare because we're stupid enough to offer it to them if they come.

THERE IS NO REASON FOR ANYONE TO CALL MEXICANS DEROGATORY AND RACIST NAMES LIKE "BEANER" JUST BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENT IS ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH.

Well you need to move then. I have friends on both side, black mexican asian you name it. If your singling white people out on child support maybe you should look into the other races and see how they are doing? Mexican men have how many kids? And how much does the government give them to support those kids? How much does the government give a white male to support his kids? Check into that before coming off so brash on white people who have kids and are behind on child support. I should know I pay 1300+ a month on child support while others don't pay jack shit and yet they have enough money to go out and do whatever they want since the system works in there favor.

You know what pisses me the fuck off? People that abuse welfare, people that abuse WIC, people that abuse the system that was put in place for those that actually need it. I can go on and on about crap I've seen while I was struggling in the USAF while my neighbors across the street both drove BMW's their kids had the best clothes and the fat ass black woman didn't do shit. I never once took from the government as I had pride, I lived on 20 a week after all utilities and bills and food was paid for. Pride made me who I am today, there are a ton of people out there that have non. Some think the Government or the people of the U.S. OWE them something. I have something to give to them and that is a big fat 12.5 inch boot to get the fuck out of a country that gives more then it takes.

Sorry but when i re-read your post I thought I needed to interject her and stick up for the fellow whiteys in the crowd. Not saying all whites are good, and that goes for all races. I can go on and on about different ethnic groups but we don't want that to start a mini upraor :)

Ahhh Michigan....... Fiend of the court.

If I have ever witnessed true evil in my lifetime......

Gruven, I'll tell you that story next time we go shottin' or sooner.

Sad truth is...if you show up and take your responsibilities like a man.. they punish you for it.

I know a guy who ran off to Fl. and payed 11 bucks a week.

I showed up, un-employed after getting out of the USMC and had to pay 440 a week back in 89-90.

I feel your pain bro!

Ya no kidding. Its a good beer story thats for sure. And I hear ya, if you take it like a man they treat you like Richard Simmons on Sally Jesse. I made fairly good money at my last job, but after the curts got a hold of it I was back down to making below minimum wage as a freaking System Engineer.