Brenneke KO $1.90 bx

I don't know how wide spread Dick's sporting goods is, but the one in Carmel, In. has the KO slugs on sale right now for $1.90 a box of 5. I didn't clean them out, but I sure got mine. I forgot at the time to think of my brothers (and sister) on the forum and ask how long the sale lasted. Check it out if you're by one. I love the stuff and I think it keeps a better group at 100 yds than the Remington slugger, with a lot less recoil too.

We got em here too. Need to call tomorrow. I got my last bunch of them from Dick's a year ago. I like the K.O. slugs. Brenneke makes good stuff. I just pumped one of em into a beer can from 35 yds the other day in fact. Had to be sure me ol' sights on the AKS-12 were still dialed in for deer. Where I hunt, I'm lucky to get off a good shot farther than 50 yds.

Thanks for the hedz up.

Damn,I remember when I worked there back in 1996 we ran sales of ".97cent slugs"per box,limit of ten per customer.I always bought 20 as my mother would help!Gotta love mom! B) I tore so much stuff up with them outta my Remington 870,and my favorites were the Remington Sluggers and the Winchesters.The Federals grouped like garbage in that gun.Brennekes never made it that cheap back then usually,but I remember the Brenneke MP loads did well,and were light kickers.

I don't know how wide spread Dick's sporting goods is, but the one in Carmel, In. has the KO slugs on sale right now for $1.90 a box of 5.

Shit, they are $13.95 for 25 (5 boxes) at Bradis, and that is a good price. You paid 18 cents less per round. I will check mine out here in Plainfield, otherwise I will be up there Thursday.

Are you talking the one up on Keystone?

FYI: I run a shotgun second friday of the month at marion county fish and game, they call it Friday night steel, open to non members. Only a few shotguns there, most run handguns. A handful of us shoot together now on same squad. we get a mix, handguns, shotgun, pistol caliber SBR's. Hang out on arfcom in Indiana forum. One of our group is bringing his Saiga this time. I run 870's.

Come on down! Easy course of fire, 5 stages, 5 to 6 targets each, we run each stage three times. I am picking up a Saiga 12 after I get back to work. I might run it with my .410 Saiga once for fun.

Edited by Zoub

For whatever reason that pricing must be a local thing. I checked the ad in my area (NW Indiana/Chicagoland) and they are $2.28 on sale from $2.69. Not a huge difference, and still comes in under the 15 rd Federals that I stocked up on from Mejer the past couple years. I was getting those at $7/15 for in 3" magnums, this year they are listed at $7.99. I cant really say how they group but I can tell you they put an aweful hurting on bowling pins... and my shoulder with my mossberg 590. :cryss: Not bad at all with the saiga though.

Happy hunting

-Brian

Are you talking the one up on Keystone?

the one in clay terrace mall in carmel, it's new. West of 31 at the light for 31 and rangeline rd. at the south end of that mall area. It's built like that outside mall thing that I built with Pepper const. in Plainfield, south end means DRIVE south. Thanks for the heads up on the fri night steel, I'll check out that arf.com thing for y'all.

my Cabelas had wolf 12 ga slugs for $2 a box about 2 months ago.....i stocked up.

they also had Federal 30.06 150 grain soft point (hunting rounds) for 9.99 a box of 20 this weekend.....that is a damn sight better than anything else i have found lately.....

Took the GrandChildren camping up at Greenbriar Park just the weekend before last. Those are some beautifull mountains. We go to Berkleyy Springs a couple times a year to take the baths . See ya around sometime.