Update the best ammo price. Price shipping place ?

Every time I want to buy ammunition over the internet (and it is usually cheaper for me even with the shipping) I have to go through every ammo internet site and check prices and availability. I can spend 3 or 4 hours doing this.

I think we should have an on-going posting by members buying ammunition. For instance:

1) Oct.07' Barnaul 7.62x39 from Wideners/$4.15 per box of 20/ dirtiest ammo I have ever shot/ louielouie

louielouie

That site looks pretty cool. However, it says that www.ammoman.com is out of stock. Just to see, I went to the sight and they have a number of different .308 cartidges available for sale. A good starting place but you still need to do your due diligence IMO.

Agree. But at least it's centralized.

Hello

Anybody used Lithuanian Surplus .308? I saw that AIM had 'em in battle packs for +-$500/1000 rounds. Brass cartridge, boxer primed, '02-'03 manufacture, FMJ.

Sounds reloadable to me....

The best,

guido2 in Houston

• 4 weeks later...
Every time I want to buy ammunition over the internet (and it is usually cheaper for me even with the shipping) I have to go through every ammo internet site and check prices and availability. I can spend 3 or 4 hours doing this.

I think we should have an on-going posting by members buying ammunition. For instance:

1) Oct.07' Barnaul 7.62x39 from Wideners/$4.15 per box of 20/ dirtiest ammo I have ever shot/ louielouie

louielouie

www.classicarms.us 18 boxes of 20 delivered for $80.00 in a darn nice metal can ....

very fast delivery and a great company

GREAT DEAL

The Ammo Connection is selling Brown Bear 500 rds. for $95 and that INCLUDES SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN Lower 48 .

http://www.ammoconnection.com/ammo_brownbear.html

I just got mine today. Shipped from Vermont to me in Indiana in less than a week. Great folks to deal with too.

I saw that they have Golden Tiger for $195 per 1000 and FREE SHIPPING in lower 48 states.

louielouie

Edited by louielouie

I just picked up 300 rounds of 54R from classicarms today. bill was 63 and change for 300 round tin shipped. Bulgarian brass cased, will all go into reload bin after I shoot it.....sorry, not for x39s, but...

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA for the community here........dont know how it can be implemented, but this is also a great idea.

'damionnc'

I found a range test done on the "AK47 Review".

"The results. Of the four types we shot, the two 'bears' were best. followed closely by Wolf (black box) with Golden Bear in last place. None of the mags had consist ant results. They each malfunctioned a few times, but all worked well mostly. "

http://www.ak-47.us/Article_Detail.php?g=content1189253823

Great article with lots of photos.

louielouie

Edited by louielouie

check out AR-15.com, they've have a bi-weekly updated ammo price/vendor list that's the best around, i believe. click on "AK47",then click on "ammunition" then at the top of that page will be a stickied link. there's even a feature where you type in your zip code and it calculates your shipping as well, though i've found it to be a little unaccurate. the best i've seen IIRC was (yesterday) at copes, a case of golden tiger $185 delivered. but i had to go through the whole photocopying and faxing my license routine, so i said screw it, and called AIM and ordered two 500 round cases of brown bear for $89 each, came to $198 delivered.

edit : i just realized the site i refer to is the same gun-deals.com recommended above. the .223 ammo list at AR-15 is the price list updated regularly by the members.

Edited by molle ninja

WOW, I just noticed that I did a double entry, so I will go ahead and use this to post the latest on Golden Tiger ammo.

The Ammo Connection

Golden Tiger 5.45x39 FMJ

1000 rounds per case

1 Case $195

(FREE Shipping)

5 Cases $950

(FREE Shipping)

Golden Tiger 7.62x39

1000rds Per Case

$179 (FREE Shipping)

louielouie

Edited by louielouie