please be sure to welcome our newest GENERAL staff member, vjor.

I have selected him from the list of people that I have trusted with private matters over the years, being here, and have asked a few of these long-time friends if they want the job that has been vacated.

vjor (Carlo) has taken the offer.

This is a good man, someone we can trust. He is a good friend of mine, although his english needs some work!

as promised 7k users, new mod.

didnt think it would work like this and all....but hey, thats how it is.

I want to add some more FORUM SPECIFIC moderators here in time, as the new subforums are filled and expanded upon.

It is all of the staff's wants and feelings to move forward with this awesome site, and try to offer you the most impartial control like has been in the past, as well as some knowledgeable people that DO CARE about this site and all of you, as well. (this statement is not a stab at anyone)

I personally have known Carlo since he joined back in 2004, and have always enjoyed his posts and his knowledge with firearms and social problems in the world. He is a true american, and a highly valued resource that I have tapped numerous times since taking MY job here as moderator. I am HIGHLY confident that he will work out as a general staff member, much the same as my choice of Juggernaut this past spring.

All of us on the staff here want to make this YOUR site, as well as ours. We all will continue to make this place as much of the same as it has been in the past, while trying to move forward with it's expansion.

Again, I have extremely high confidence that vjor will execute his moderation privledges exactly how they are intended, as he has been here for years, when it was just a few of us. I can remember when he first started posting, that he commented that his grammar and spelling was a concern to him, but did feel welcome here, and joined our ranks as a member after lurking for some time. He is a good choice. I hope that the general membership here approves of this as well. I am sorry that it did not go to a vote, like I promised.

ANYWAY, Im sure Carlo will introduce himself shortly tonight, and will serve you and myself and my boss well.

BenV

please be sure to welcome our newest staff member, vjor.

I have selected him from the list of people that I have trusted with private matters over the years, being here, and have asked a few of these long-time friends if they want the job that has been vacated.

vjor (Carlo) has taken the offer.

This is a good man, someone we can trust. He is a good friend of mine, although his english needs some work!

as promised 7k users, new mod.

didnt think it would work like this and all....but hey, thats how it is.

Thanks man, well people been that the place grow and will grow biger as

the guns become more popular, I took the job as mod to help some.

yeh, please people, be patient with Carlo's english. LOL. He thinks in spanish and translates that to english, from how I see how he writes. His spoken english is a lot easier to understand LOL.

its actually gotten better over the years, if you can believe that one.....

I would also like to point out that Carlo is a veteran. He doesnt like to talk about it, but maybe he will share a little of his background with you all, like he has to me.

+1 Vjor !!!!

You'll have to cut guys like me a break, though.............

I've been meaning to comment on this for a while, from out of your sigline:

I CAN HAVE THE WEAPON I REALLY ALWAYS WANTED !!!! I DO IT MY SELF,

WHY!!!!!! BECAUSE I CAN, CAN YOU?????

This is one of the reasons I like this Forum so much.......There are a lot of guys here who actually do have the expertise/time/equipment to modify and build their own weapons, but there are a lot of the others (like me) who have none of the above !!! All of you who have the skill to do it yourself teach all the rest of us about our Saigas, and as a result make us all the more knowledgable !!! (whether we actually apply that to doing our own guns, or not........) Fortunately, we here on this Forum have access to many more options than doing it ourselves, as well as day-to-day contacts with those very people !!!

I'm betting there are a lot more like me than there are technically talented guys like you on this Forum !!! So cut all us non-techs a little break, Vjor !!!!

Congratulations to you !!

Jeaux

(See sigline below vvvvvvvvv)

I found something funny. Don't get me wrong, I want the forum to grow as much as the next guy. But the members list only shows 6839 members for some reason. It isn't because of spammers and banned people not counting either because they are still listed. Something must have got the number off somewhere along the way. But we are close to 7000. What could be making the number show 7000 when we are a little under that? I thought it was really strange when the number didn't add up and thought I was messing my math up, but checked a few more times and sure enough. Hope I didn't bust the part up. Hell, before you know it we will be at 10,000 members. :super:

Welcome Vjor, we are really happy to have you abroad! I am sure that you will do a great job! Please let me know if there is anyway I can help.

Also, I know my Spanish is poor, but I will be happy to help if I can!

Azrial

¡Vjor agradable, somos realmente felices tenerle al exterior! ¡Soy seguro que usted hará un gran trabajo! Déjeme por favor saber si hay yo puede ayudar de todos modos.

¡También, sé que mi español es pobre, pero me placeré ayudar si puedo!

Azrial

look at the raw basic statistics from this year I posted as an image closely

I know EXACTLY what who how and why hits come in here. that dater up top there I posted is only a piece of a simple stat I have access to.

heres your statistic MIKE and MIKE

saiga drum 0.2 %

.2%

YEH LOADS of traffic. .2%.

look at the raw basic statistics from this year I posted as an image closely

I know EXACTLY what who how and why hits come in here. that dater up top there I posted is only a piece of a simple stat I have access to.

heres your statistic MIKE and MIKE

saiga drum 0.2 %

.2%

YEH LOADS of traffic. .2%.

What, who, how, clicks, hits,...WHAT? All I said is easily read above. I was checking on the members list and found a decrepency is all I said. The site said that there was 7000 members at the time when the members name list only added up 6839 is all. Wasn't try to stray the thread. I was completely on subject. I just think the MEMBER number got off somehow. 161 names don't exist on the list is all.

I never said anything about drums, clicks, hits or big and little dicks.

seems like an attack to me, mike, in a sneaky sort of way. wondering why you didnt post your other thing in this thread, so I took the liberty of addressing it in both topics

do me a favor - add these numbers, see what you get.

no explanation will be provided to any information I am providing here, it is private internal business.

what number do you get? I dont like it when people start trying to formulate thier own interpretation of reality instead of asking. Sure sounds like someone is calling me a liar, is what it sounds like to me. Maybe that wasnt your intent, but thats how Im taking it.

seems like an attack to me, mike, in a sneaky sort of way. wondering why you didnt post your other thing in this thread, so I took the liberty of addressing it in both topics

do me a favor - add these numbers, see what you get.

no explanation will be provided to any information I am providing here, it is private internal business.

what number do you get? I dont like it when people start trying to formulate thier own interpretation of reality instead of asking. Sure sounds like someone is calling me a liar, is what it sounds like to me. Maybe that wasnt your intent, but thats how Im taking it.

First bold: Your the only one that follows me around trolling my threads. What I said here was something I found found why researching the "other thing". Not that I thought it was a conspiracy or anything like that. That the other members was ATF, FBI, the naacp, or you secret little staff. Actually I thought it was just how it would appear to someone that wasn't completely out of their head parinoid and power hungery. I thought the number got off is all, I thought the site was showing members that didn't exhist. The only reason I did my research on the other thing was to see for myself what the join rate showed because you twist one of my other threads around , this one where I stated we was close to 7000 members. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=20565 and of course the other thing that was spawned from this post to get my own numbers was here http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=20723

second bold: Your the one that reads one thing and sees another. Get a hold of yourself.

yeh its vjor's turn to get blamed for something...

the discrepancy, is the banned users.yes, we keep all of that information on record still

Im sorry if Im being a major pain in the rear lately, guys. Im overworked, underpaid, underslep, AND i just uprooted my entire life as I know it two thousand miles to a place where I dont know anyone or where anything is.

Like, really. Im sorry. I will try harder to keep my thoughts stable, and clear and concise. Im complaining about all the crap going on, and there I just start in myself. Ive been having to deal with some major issues here by myself, for the most part, with advice from people out there that trust and have a high opinion of. I thank those of you for that. You have to remember that I HAVE to look at things from all directions, and my trust lately, I feel has been abused. So I am being quick to jump on things as being one way, when they arent really that way. I dunno how to explain it. BUT -

I am wrong, and I admit it. And I apologize for that sincerely.

My excuse is my explanation here, as I typed, and in my world an excuse is ONLY a reason, and doesnt make anything ok or better. I dont use the word interchangeably like most people do, where excuse is EXCUSE (as in excuse me? - polite grammar use).

Thank you guys on the welcome, and just to make things clear, been a Mod is not like

people think, OH yea I become the God of the forum or something, is more like work after work

and is no Over time, paid holidays, or even any pay, doing this is like helping the forum a little

bit and thats all. and no is not super controls of the forum when you become mod just work, damn I am

working here and now.

Any way, things have been a little cooler around this place and people

are talking more about good things, 1911 is back in town just like new, MD_Willington has a new baby,

gunboy69 got a new gun for his kid, SaigaNoobie is dying to get working on his gun and a lot of other good things

that make this forum great, please lets try to keep the forum on the positive side of life.

And 7000 thousand or not, who cares, the forum is going to grow, just like any other forum out there,

the thing is what do you going to do for the forum, even if you dont know much about how guns work

help new guys on the right track to post with help and other stuff, that will be nice. Less hate talk

is a lot of that out there. No need for it on here and remember insulting people and name calling on the net

just proofs that you are gold medalist on the special olympics or at list silver or bronze.

Bvamp.

You need to chill. Marguretas,senoritas,co-eds on break,beer bongs,snorkling for 'gusters and conch.

Bump-firing a Saiga-12.

All of the above to be repeated unto excess.

Sometime you gotta let go before you can get e grip!