Unmodified Saiga

I found this video on Youtube of a fellow firing a Saiga .223 with a pistol grip and it looks unmodded.

Take a look see for yourself.

If anyone knows how to do this, I would love the info!

It looks like he just drilled the stock and mounted the pistol grip through the rear trigger guard hole.

Yep, it's a "poor mans conversion", which is to say, unconverted but bubba'd.

Yeah, redneck rigged, but If I had that, I could also have it interchangeable with the unmodded Skeleton stock for Saiga's.

I just really don't think I would be able to perform a conversion on my gun without screwing something up. And as cheap as Saiga's are, I can't afford to replace the one I screw up. So "unmodded" accesories Are really all I am comfortable with right now.

I like the interchangeability of this idea, even though it looks like crap. I think with a folding stock setup, and a litlle Dremel work to the pistol grip, this could look cool though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I found this video on Youtube of a fellow firing a Saiga .223 with a pistol grip and it looks unmodded.

Take a look see for yourself.

If anyone knows how to do this, I would love the info!

It looks like he just drilled the stock and mounted the pistol grip through the rear trigger guard hole.

Cool! only he's got it wrong again....Batman was there

Its bigdog_3bc ( AKA ME ) lol Hey Srouxd good to see you on somthing other then youtube.

I feel like I got the whole Saiga forum up in arms after my ass lol

Whats his user name, do you know???

Dude!

I'm so sorry. I feel like it's my fault.

But it's good to have you on here. Don't let them give you too hard a time about it.

The guys on here are generally very helpfull and nice people. They've all been great to me since I joined the forum.

You're gun is sweet. And I'm new to the whole compliance parts thing too.

Didn't even know about it or how one would even get caught for it. I realize that its a law, but its also against the law to possess fireworks here where I live, and that never stops the cops or anyone else from doing them, unless somebody complains about them.

I've never heard of anybody getting arrested for 922r, but then again I don't know that much about it.

My dad is in law enforcement and he's checking up on the situation here in La for me.

AAnd guys, i know it's a federal law, so don't bust my chops too hard please.

I'm ignorant about these things.

Anyways,

you're on my friends list bigdog_3bc.

It's good to see you again.

Happy hunting.

post-8687-1200500075_thumb.jpg

LOL Its cool man don't worry its not your fault you are just one of many that said it was legal ( hell I even took it to a 2 gun match once and everyone said it was legal but one guy didn't think it was ) So its not your fault man and I 've talked to a few a these guys they seem cool and one guy even gave me the info I needed to make it US legal but still keep the same setup and I only got to replace the stock with a US made stock.

I will say one thing about all these people busting my balls it has gave me alot of hits on youtube lol ( hell I even got 1 honors on the how to clip lol )

Its bigdog_3bc ( AKA ME ) lol Hey Srouxd good to see you on somthing other then youtube.

I feel like I got the whole Saiga forum up in arms after my ass lol

Whats his user name, do you know???

Dude!

I'm so sorry. I feel like it's my fault.

But it's good to have you on here. Don't let them give you too hard a time about it.

The guys on here are generally very helpfull and nice people. They've all been great to me since I joined the forum.

You're gun is sweet. And I'm new to the whole compliance parts thing too.

Didn't even know about it or how one would even get caught for it. I realize that its a law, but its also against the law to possess fireworks here where I live, and that never stops the cops or anyone else from doing them, unless somebody complains about them.

I've never heard of anybody getting arrested for 922r, but then again I don't know that much about it.

My dad is in law enforcement and he's checking up on the situation here in La for me.

AAnd guys, i know it's a federal law, so don't bust my chops too hard please.

I'm ignorant about these things.

Anyways,

you're on my friends list bigdog_3bc.

It's good to see you again.

Happy hunting.

post-8687-1200500075_thumb.jpg

LOL well I made that profile in the year 2000 and I was like 17 or 18 then and the whole jackass thing was big back then and we made a few jackass clips and in a few of them clips I took a few boots to the sack from a chick friend of mine so I thought the name fit lol.

bigdog_3bc, I watched some of your other vids (which I enjoyed by the way :up: ), but I gotta ask ya.......what's with the name "kickedintheballs"?? :lolol:
LOL well I made that profile in the year 2000 and I was like 17 or 18 then and the whole jackass thing was big back then and we made a few jackass clips and in a few of them clips I took a few boots to the sack from a chick friend of mine so I thought the name fit lol.

:lolol: :lolol: Makes perfect sense then. I had to ask.

The stock yes but the grip I'm not really sure. Both AR grips and AK grips have through bolt holes and are about the same size and shape but I'm not really sure if it would fit just right ( If I had to guess I would yes it would work 70% sure ) If you do it man good luck and let us know how it turns out.

big dog i was talkin about your video earlier today. i was wondering if you could use a stock and pistol grip like this instead of the ones in your video::

post-9265-1201147111_thumb.jpg

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?prod...=251&page=1

would that work the same way?

• 2 weeks later...