Hello!

I am new here with you, but have long read the forum.

Since I do not speak English, it is difficult for me to hie to write. But there are GOOGLE!

This is my "old" Saiga, where I have a magazine of a MOLOT added.

The muzzle fire Bremes I built myself. It works extremely well.

We will be in March 2008, but a nine, round mouth brake fire can deliver.

Furthermore, we also offer IPSC tags from Saiga and MOLOT. And also shot 15 magazines, and +2 magazine soils (8 +2 = 10).

However, we do not export and sell only within Germany!

I shoot in German factory team MOLOT / BRENNEKE and had 2006 2 Place at the European Championship IPSC gun shows (with a MOLOT 12).

DIRK

post-8629-1199457827_thumb.jpg

Welcome Dirk! I noticed your Saiga 12 in the picture thread and was wondering about the mag well and also what form of mounting you used to put that optic over the gas tube. I don't see a rail in the picture. Is it somehow mounted to the sight rib?

Good to have someone here from Team Molot / Brenneke! I enjoy using the Brenneke slugs in my Saiga .410 and S-12.

Yes, the point is a C MORE without mounting. The point is below standard 2 holes in it. Just in the rail 2 holes drilled and threaded cut - done.

The forearm is now in winter with the soldering iron edit (stippeln). The background is made of wood aud (I am 1.95 m tall).

DIRK

PS. This is my race gun!

post-8629-1199460961_thumb.jpg

OK

The magazine is of the funnel MOLOT shot guns and fits with a bit of work to the Saiga. This time I change the magazine as with a pistol.

The muzzle fire dampers, we on the IWA, Nürnberg / Germany from. The manufacturer provides safe but also in the USA.

The MOLOT is better than the quality of the Saiga - sorry, but that's the truth.

The prices findst you to www.planet-of-gun.de under IPSC & Shotgun. But please do not order, we deliver only in Germany!

post-8629-1199471854_thumb.jpg

post-8629-1199471898_thumb.jpg

Wow Dirk,

Those are some nice artillery pieces. Just wondering, is the magwell sheetmetal or machined steel/aluminum? in any case, I'm sure many of us here would like to be able to outfit our guns like those you have shown us.

nyclu3

Wilkommen! Ich spräche Deutsch... schlimm. Besser dann Babelfish, vielleicht. Ich mag seine Vepr-12. Wie viele kostet es? Was magen sie besser, das Saiga-12 oder das Vepr-12? Also, ist seine Name von ein Pixies Lied?

iseesd0.gif

Ich glaube es war "planet of sound" von Tromp le Monde.

But I don´t understand german :)

Best regards.

The funnel for the magazine is made of plastic and the Jet Funnle is made of metal.

I used the magazines from the MOLOT and not by the Saiga.

The magazine works like a pistol. Just below introduce - done.

und in Deutsch

Der Trichter für das Magazin ist aus Kunststoff und der Jet Funnle ist aus Metall .

Ich benutzte die Magazine von der MOLOT und nicht von der Saiga .

Das Magazin funktioniert wie bei einer Pistole . Einfach unten reinstecken - fertig .

post-8629-1199474786_thumb.jpg

post-8629-1199474903_thumb.jpg

post-8629-1199475095_thumb.jpg

Six weeks of listening to German CDs in the car on the way to work and I can only read about six words from the above conversations. I think I should sue the Berltz language course company. (More likely, the student is just too language challenged and too old to pick up a new language).

Hi !

1. We do not speak English.

2. We have bad experiences (good is not arrived at the customer, the customer has ordered but not paid)

3. In Germany, demand is so great that we have long delivery times.

With the language is the same as in Germany! ! !

DIRK

Und in deutsch :

Hallo !

1. Wir sprechen kein englisch .

2. wir haben schlechte Erfahrungen gemacht (Ware ist nicht beim Kunden angekommen , der Kunde hat bestellt aber nicht bezahlt)

3. In Deutschland ist die Nachfrage so groß , das wir lange Lieferzeiten haben .

Das mit der Sprache ist auch in Deutschland so ! ! !

DIRK

ps.

I have an interest in 20s drum for the Saiga 12.

Returns of Germany?

That is interesting you say Molot quality is better than Saiga. Only other reports I've seen say the opposite. Maybe the team shooters get better guns?

What is that small piece on the rear of the trigger and what is it's function?

cobra - I believe that is a nice little custom trigger job, and that makes the trigger extremely light pulled, and that is sort of a drop-safe saftey type of thing, if I understand those assemblies function right. Ive seen a few on different handguns.

I was thinking it may be a block to stop the trigger from having so much over travel, giving it a much quicker reset. The Fins have done something similar using an internal wire gizmo. That's part of what makes PJ so lightning fast on the trigger. ;)

yeh thats exactly what it is. Never took the time to look too close at someone's customised pistol to see exactly whats going on, but that sounds about right, and Im sure thats what that is. gives the trigger a much shorter travel, and others give the trigger a short travel with a second stage of extremely light pull.

I have 2,5 years Saiga shooting and had 3 broken seals!

The MOLOT magazines are stronger.

The processing is simply better.

All parts are harder.

I speak from the practice.

With the Saiga 12 , I shot about 15.000, with the Molot 12 shot around 12.000.

The Saiga is ready, MOLOT still works very well.

With the withdrawal, I understand (GOOGLE).

Deutsch:

Ich habe 2,5 Jahre Saiga geschossen und habe 3 Verschlüsse kaputt gemacht !

Die MOLOT Magazine sind stärker .

Die Verarbeitung ist einfach besser .

Alle Teile sind härter .

Ich spreche aus der Praxis .

Mit der Saiga 12 habe ich ca. 15.000 Schuß gemacht , mit der Molot 12 ca. 12.000 Schuß .

Die Saiga ist fertig , die MOLOT funktioniert noch sehr gut .

Das mit dem Abzug verstehe ich (GOOGLE) nicht .

post-8629-1199557590_thumb.jpg

post-8629-1199557696_thumb.jpg

Dirk I do not doubt that your Molot experience is true. Personally I really like some of the features on the Vepr-12 that we cannot get on the Saiga 12 and would very much like to be able to purchase some of these parts to mate to my S-12s.

I'm basing my above comments on what I saw in this thread...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry186176

Would it be legal for me to get my Bro whose stationed in Germany to order and receave the parts there and then send me parts back to the states?

Roadblock I'd have him check with the Provost Marshall on base. The last thing you want is for his package to run through some xray machine, and then some employee looks at the FPO, APO return address...see what I'm getting at? It probably is legal but it doesn't hurt to check. We had some idiots who thought that if they mailed AK parts piecemeal back home no one would be wiser.

Hi !

In Germany are often Kydex IPSC Match magazine pockets.

I use Carbon panels with Velcro to bear the magazines.

In Deutsch :

In Deutschland werden zum IPSC Match oft Kydex Magazin Taschen verwendet .

Ich verwende Carbon Platten mit Klettband zum tragen der Magazine .

With the parts in the USA I would not deliver!

In Deutsch :

Das mit den Teilen in die USA liefern möchte ich nicht machen !

DIRK

post-8629-1199615769_thumb.jpg

post-8629-1199615812_thumb.jpg

The funnel for the magazine is made of plastic and the Jet Funnle is made of metal.

I used the magazines from the MOLOT and not by the Saiga.

The magazine works like a pistol. Just below introduce - done.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=17150

Hmm... That pad does look so familiar. :ded:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=8515&st=0

Maybe you haven't yet tried to drop those mags on a concrete surface? Mag body can fly quite far if dropped while being full and plastic pad (We tried POM) fails. ;)

All Molots what I've seen have been quite bad. Maybe I have also had just had a bad luck with Molot?

-JumiKuula aka JamShot

EDIT: Typo

Edited by JumiKuula