Hello,

I'm looking at putting a kit together on the following items:

1) Tapco G2 single hook FCG

2) ERGO AK grip

3) ACE internal stock adaptor with folding mechanism

4) ACE skeleton stock

We'd need a minimum of 10 people and if you are interested, please post here. I will check interest and if there are enough people, put together a package.

It will be this package only. If you want only part of the package and we have enough folks, maybe I can work with you. We're not doing pads, lengths, etc. Your stuck with what I WANT. Sorry, no substitutions.

Cost would be: $178 shipped to you (CONUS).

Thanks,

Jake

Pictures below:

http://www.tapco.com/show_image.aspx?id=2f...35-e77005d8e79f

ergoaknew.gif

AKRBC.FX(S)fs.jpg

Edited by jmacken37
1) Tapco G2 single hook (could also get double hook for a little more) FCG

Why would the double hook cost more? They don't cost any more from the vendors.

Not that double hook triggers should be part of the deal, IMHO, as they're more work (metal cutting) to install and add no benefit in functionality.

Oops. My bad, I just double checked with my wholesaler and they are the same price. Either way, I'm not trying to hose anyone and if you add up the costs of these items, this would be a pretty killer deal.

I'm not buying from the 'vendors' and passing on a pretty significant savings.

Jake

Edited by jmacken37

Oops. My bad, I just double checked with my wholesaler and they are the same price. Either way, I'm not trying to hose anyone and if you add up the costs of these items, this would be a pretty killer deal.

I'm not buying from the 'vendors' and passing on a pretty significant savings.

Jake

I myself picked right upon that. Unfortunately there are SOME people around here that are REAL STICKLERS FOR LITTLE DETAILS and jump at any opportunity to correct someone.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for offering this very unselfish deal to our members Jake. I know a few people have been asking about where they can find an Ace stock.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

post this around, maybe more people will get in on it...

Im in for the stock set if you get them. I'll keep an eye on the thread, if it fills up fairly soon I will be in for a stock, as per our PM...

Im looking to get a SAW grip though, I really hate those ergos. Id buy the whole mess if it had the saw grip instead if the ergo.

Edited by Borsig

Man, you've opened up a can of worms, I can tell you that right now.

About 10% of the buyers will take what you are offering as-is. The other 90% are going to want a "customized" kit.

I hope you have good secretarial skills, cuz you're going to need it to run down all the special one-off parts. Couple that with your already thin margin and you're in the hole.

Sadly, I know from personal experience............

Tony

Man, you've opened up a can of worms, I can tell you that right now.

About 10% of the buyers will take what you are offering as-is. The other 90% are going to want a "customized" kit.

I hope you have good secretarial skills, cuz you're going to need it to run down all the special one-off parts. Couple that with your already thin margin and you're in the hole.

Sadly, I know from personal experience............

Tony

....and it will only get worse from here....

http://www.akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44956

Seems you've been linked to one of the larger AK boards.

It will be this package only. If you want only part of the package and we have enough folks, maybe I can work with you. We're not doing pads, lengths, etc. Your stuck with what I WANT. Sorry, no substitutions.

Tony, I hear you. I'm not doing this deal to make money. I'm just trying to help out my fellow Saiga owners a bit. I made money on some of the S-12's I sold and wanted to give some back.

Jake

Edited by jmacken37
I took the link down on akforums.

Thought it would help, not hurt

It doesn't bother me. The quicker we get folks together, the quicker we get our parts. Link away. I think I made it clear in the first post that it will be pretty straight forward.

Jake

you dont pin an Ace. You just omit the folder hinge to the tune of about 60 bucks cheaper.

Yeah, but as far as this "kit", it comes with the folder.

...... but you don't have to install it.

If you like, I'll buy the folder mechanism from you.

Edited by nalioth
you dont pin an Ace. You just omit the folder hinge to the tune of about 60 bucks cheaper.

Yeah, but as far as this "kit", it comes with the folder.

...... but you don't have to install it.

If you like, I'll buy the folder mechanism from you.

If I had seen it before I bought my conversion parts, I would buy the kit in a second and sell you the folding mechanism. But when I get my next Saiga to convert, my plan is to go with a "traditional" AK look with wood furniture.

Does that stock need a modification to the rear trunnion? If so then it is a deal breaker, if not I may be interested.

Sorry, the ACE receiver block requires modification.

Looks like we are somewhere around 5 kits/stocks at this point.

Edited by jmacken37