Wally-World ammo went up

Buy the CCI Blazer its still a bit cheaper in brass cased 40cal...$9.97 i believe.The 45cal realy went up :cryss:

Want to know what sucks...

Blazer Brass and Aluminum is made in Lewiston Idaho

I buy WWWB 9mm in Lewiston Idaho

why.. because in the same town the ammo is made, it is always more expensive..

That makes no sense at all!

Wish I could just buy it from the CCI plant in Lewisston!

That way I could take my kids to the park (across the street from the plant) and then go pick up ammo in bulk!

I'm pretty much ordering online now, as even with shipping I can still get a better deal.

Yeah, I noticed that about an hour ago. The shelf was marked with the new $18 price, but when it rang up it came up with the old $14 price. I then bought five more boxes ;)

I miss the days when I used to buy that stuff in thousand round boxes (usually 10,000 rounds at a time) for $8/100. I never bothered to reload 9 by 19mm...but I think I will have to start...

Alex

I remember when it was on sale for $8.88.... LOL

Was in WM here in NW MO. the other night to buy some 40. It was still at $11.97 for 50. I was informed that there would be two more price increases before the end of next week and that I made it just in time. I decided to take everything they had in the Blaser FMJ. This past Sept it was still under $10.00.