Next Batch of Saiga 12's

There was some chatter at a shop I was at today that there was going to be a limited or zero amount of Saiga 12's coming in??

Anyone hear anything like this? I know that the quickest way to ramp up firearms sales is to even hint that you will not be able to get something

and everbody starts throwing cash around.

I noticed a post that RAAC's next import batch is in April, anyone know quanities? I'm thinking of getting rid of a spare for some much needed cash :dollar:

There was some chatter at a shop I was at today that there was going to be a limited or zero amount of Saiga 12's coming in??

Anyone hear anything like this? I know that the quickest way to ramp up firearms sales is to even hint that you will not be able to get something

and everbody starts throwing cash around.

I noticed a post that RAAC's next import batch is in April, anyone know quanities? I'm thinking of getting rid of a spare for some much needed cash :dollar:

my supplier said there's a S12 shipment coming in a week or 2....i don't know how often after that....

A few 12's have showed up in the last week or so but it seems all of them have been scooped up. I assume these are from the last batch imported.

I would think the US market must be a decent money maker for the Russians? and that they are going to milk it until new Regs. ban them. Our dollar is probably not helping things though.

Could be a dealer trying to justify the price he intends to charge when he does get them.

Our dollar works fine for the Russians, they just get more of them than they used to!

ML Roak

Edited by ML Roak
A few 12's have showed up in the last week or so but it seems all of them have been scooped up. I assume these are from the last batch imported.

I would think the US market must be a decent money maker for the Russians? and that they are going to milk it until new Regs. ban them. Our dollar is probably not helping things though.

vspdave, You said it. I have seen 10 to 20 saiga 12's post on GB every week and I see perhaps 3 dealers consistently buy them all up using buy it now if they are 5-600 range and you go to their page and they are selling them for 1000-1800. pistol grip and g2 kit are a grand and if you get fully loaded ace folder, tromix break and any brand non oem handguards those are the 1300-1800$ weapons.

Capitalism, it works for me. if you dont want to pay your dues and learn how to do a 922r on your s-12 you pay thru the nose. just my .02 as always. I see this happen every week so I doubt its a last batch thing its a make a lot a money thing. regarding the weak dollar that will get worse.

best regards david

Does anyone have access to what sort of pricing there is on Saiga's at the 500+ National military order level? :cryss:

I would think that the US would require more support personal and import duties, Etc. but the actual price per weapon would be much greater than a military

contract. But when you get into large quanity orders like you mentioned...all bets are off - we loose.

I was at my local gun shop yesterday and he had two 19 inch 12's.

I told him everyone is looking for these and asked how is he getting them.

He said he just asks his wholesaler and they send them to him. He also said not many customers know anything about these guns.

My justification is that he is a highest volume dealer near a military base or more have been imported then people realized.

I'm still looking to buy my first one.

I'd sure love to get in touch with your local gun shop . . . . . . please. :)

Fogaban

He is open today and has 12's, 20, 410, 7.62 x 39, and 223 in stock as of late yesterday. He also has mags and good prices on ammo.

He is recently retired from the Army and his business plan is low prices and high volume.

Many other places seem to be the opposite. High prices and low volume.

Tennessee Gun Country

1525 C Ft. Campbell Blvd.

Clarksville, TN 37042

email: Click here to email me

phone: 931-552-2118

fax: 931-552-2119

Transfer fee: $15.00

Fogaban

He is open today and has 12's, 20, 410, 7.62 x 39, and 223 in stock as of late yesterday. He also has mags and good prices on ammo.

He is recently retired from the Army and his business plan is low prices and high volume.

Tennessee Gun Country

Clarksville, TN 37042

12'S ARE GONE :cryss:

Fogaban

Tennessee Gun Country

Clarksville, TN 37042

12'S ARE GONE :cryss:

I just talked to my FFL and he told me as soon as I posted his info a guy called up and bought 2 - 12's. He still has some rifle calibers and I think a 20g.

I know one other source.

He is an FFL.

He has 2 19 inch saiga's. One is on gunbroker

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=93644215

His contact info is on GB as well. (name is REDLEGS1)

Hope that helps.

Edited by saigaboy
I just talked to my FFL and he told me as soon as I posted his info a guy called up and bought 2 - 12's.

Well, sure wish it had been me. :(

And I just wanted one . . . .

Fogaban

Sorry man.

I think people are saying a shipment is supposed to come in soon.

Check the distrubutor list http://www.raacfirearms.com/distributors.htm

I saw have some long barrel 12g's. Check their website as well.

Arms of America

P.O. Box 30056

Flagstaff, AZ 86004

1-888-729-7815

Fax: 623-298-5062

My FFL told me he will call his wholesale people to try and get some more.

Hope that helps.

Two S12's at Slidell gun show in Slidell L.A $425. Two left, 24" and "19, no chokes. I Bought a "19 from them today, really nice folks. Shot the crap out of it when I got home. MAN THIS THING ROCKS !!!!!!!!!! :wub: $462 out the door. Should bought one when they were $150 but I'm an idiot.

I placed an new s12 order with my favorite local gun store a few weeks back, The indicated it would be $469.00 + tax. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think this is reasonable, they also said it may take up to 5 -10 weeks to arrive and the final price might be different. Bummer :cryss::dollar::cryss::dollar:

I have to admit I was under the impression that we would all have access to plenty of cheap saigas after I heard back from Saiga USA (Email below) but now I am beginning to wonder :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: ....BTW,.. I canceled my last order as I am currently buying s12 from a forum member, it is a group deal so it's kinda hard to tell how much each item costs, however, luckily since this forum is tight!! anyone can see how much $ guns are purchased and sold for as edits are locked after a certain number of days. and can be searched!

This may be one of the best parts about this forum past comaraderera and technical expertise/advice.

Email from Saiga USA,.......received Feb 11th.

Hi Gas Giant,

Thank you for your interest in our products. The 12 gauges are probably the most popular shotgun in the US right now. I am sending 950 out the door to my distributors later this week. The next shipment won't be here until April so we might have another dry spell.

Clyde Woods www.SaigaStock.com --- new accessory dealer

Sales & Marketing

RAAC

I got 2 saiga 12's from BIGJOHN28150 and one of my friends bought 3 more from him in the last 3 weeks the guys at tactical pawn are great .......now if I can just scrape enough for the 2 saiga .308's i'll be close to finished with my collection......naa who am I fooling.........

Sounds like a nice line of bullshit to justify driving up the price the gunshop is asking. Most of them are pure salesmen and on par with used car salesmen, out to snag the max bux.

Sounds like a nice line of bullshit to justify driving up the price the gunshop is asking. Most of them are pure salesmen and on par with used car salesmen, out to snag the max bux.

OUCH !!!! I'm a used car dealer and I'm telling you where to get them cheap NOW! :angel:

I can assure you, that there will be MANY coming into the country. I cant go into specifics, but put your backorders in :) I really am not at liberty to release numbers, but I think that should suffice for now....

OUCH !!!! I'm a used car dealer and I'm telling you where to get them cheap NOW! :angel:

Err, present company excepted. ;)