Well I cut up my first Saiga 12 and tried to turn it into a S-12C. It was all new to me. I think it is coming along pretty good. I tried not to damage the finish, and since I dont have a TIG welder anymore I pressed in rivets in the trigger linkage holes, not exactly what I wanted to do but they drill out pretty easy. I am looking for a vented top rail, if anyone knows where one can be had hit me up.

Here she is

saiga12cconversion027-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion001.jpg

saiga12cconversion009.jpg

saiga12cconversion013-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion014-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion015-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion017-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion020-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion025-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion032-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion027-2.jpg

THere you have it. It took me a total of 3-4 hours work time and 3 months waiting on a front latch. Thanks you know who for helping me get it. I owe you one bro. I wont forget. AMF

hell yes. I love it. You really sit deep in this gun, the stock is a bit shorter that most. I just got the front latch yesterday and want to post some pics of where I am at on this project. The Russian Special police have them in this configuration, they have a rubber pad (pussys I hear lol)

spetnazs12c.jpg

congrats;

nice looking gun. is this the same gun in the following attached Link?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=94590389

it sure looks like it , brown carpet and all.

Pistol you are a fat one bro. LOL yes its my gun. It was a joke in response to the $1900 bolt on piece of poop. If they thought $1900 was high I wanted to set the record at 3 DIMES. It will never sell. but if it does WOOO HOOOO. Ill build 4 s12c's WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Shit, for a second there I thought you went drilling random holes in the receiver.

Whew! I'm happy to see you didn't get drunk in close proximity to a drill press... and your stock looks killer.

Yeah, I am guilty of thinking that too. We are slooowww.

Hello AR 15 pistolpimp;

your are so right , i am a FAT one. i could stand to loose 40 lbs or so.

you did a good job on your 12c. having done one i know it takes some skill. i wish i could have found a front latch. making that latch took more time than the rest of the conv. i hope you get the 3K for it. may be it would start a trend.

i would build a couple more to sell. i just received a couple of latches and mag wells ,and mags.

Well I cut up my first Saiga 12 and tried to turn it into a S-12C. It was all new to me. I think it is coming along pretty good. I tried not to damage the finish, and since I dont have a TIG welder anymore I pressed in rivets in the trigger linkage holes, not exactly what I wanted to do but they drill out pretty easy. I am looking for a vented top rail, if anyone knows where one can be had hit me up.

Here she is

saiga12cconversion027-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion001.jpg

saiga12cconversion009.jpg

saiga12cconversion013-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion014-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion015-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion017-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion020-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion025-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion032-1.jpg

saiga12cconversion027-2.jpg

THere you have it. It took me a total of 3-4 hours work time and 3 months waiting on a front latch. Thanks you know who for helping me get it. I owe you one bro. I wont forget. AMF

That is one bad ass gun.

Shit, for a second there I thought you went drilling random holes in the receiver.

Whew! I'm happy to see you didn't get drunk in close proximity to a drill press... and your stock looks killer.

I am soooooo glad to hear that I wasn't the only one to think that :haha:

I am soooooo glad to hear that I wasn't the only one to think that :haha:

Guilty also. :rolleyes: