post-1936-1206328446_thumb.jpg

sks scope and mount $20.00

post-1936-1206329347_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1206330867_thumb.jpg

Galil fake suppressors

One is $25.00 and the other $55.00 ,because it has a barrel extension threaded 14/1 for AK

post-1936-1206329547_thumb.jpg

Tapco stocks $20.00 each

post-1936-1206330583_thumb.jpg

BRG .308 stock set $90.00

post-1936-1206330676_thumb.jpg

Tapco AK saw grips $15.00 each

prices do not include shipping

Edited by gunboy69
gunboy...you are just killing me this past week.....you got so many things i want......but i just don't got the money this month.

:lolol::lolol: Hey buddy just let me know if you want me to hold something for you for a later date. Ever since I got my 03 license I've been liquidating stuff in my shop that has been sitting for a while.

Unless there are forum rules I don't know about,I'd be happy to hold something for you.

gunboy...you are just killing me this past week.....you got so many things i want......but i just don't got the money this month.

:lolol::lolol: Hey buddy just let me know if you want me to hold something for you for a later date. Ever since I got my 03 license I've been liquidating stuff in my shop that has been sitting for a while.

Unless there are forum rules I don't know about,I'd be happy to hold something for you.

Hey again, GB

I'm back near my computer.

PLEASE don't forget about me :cryss:

HarvKY

You're the Gun"man" now ! :super:

Thanx,

HarvKY

Edited by HarvKY

Thanks and a DAMN You to harve for getting that 308 set off the market...lol....i spent the last 3 hours looking at a new house and wondering if i could still justify that BRG wood set....lol

Thanks and a DAMN You to harve for getting that 308 set off the market...lol....i spent the last 3 hours looking at a new house and wondering if i could still justify that BRG wood set....lol

:lolol:

You're welcome ;)

Sorry to disappoint

I'll try to put it to good use :up:

Cheers,

HarvKY

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yellowlab94,

Tapco has the T6 stock, under " closeout " in TAN for $29.99, I called & ordered one.

I initially bought an AR15 pistol grip but changed my mind & was about to return it.

I called & asked about a " SAW " pistol grip in TAN, they still had them in stock but not listed.

Guess it depends on who you speak to on the phone & what access to their inventory that person has.

I think I paid $15 for the SAW pistol grip in TAN. ( no AK grip screw & bushing is needed )

yellowlab94,

Tapco has the T6 stock, under " closeout " in TAN for $29.99, I called & ordered one.

I initially bought an AR15 pistol grip but changed my mind & was about to return it.

I called & asked about a " SAW " pistol grip in TAN, they still had them in stock but not listed.

Guess it depends on who you speak to on the phone & what access to their inventory that person has.

I think I paid $15 for the SAW pistol grip in TAN. ( no AK grip screw & bushing is needed )

Hey bro,

now that I know what he is looking for,what if I did have one lying around. Maybe you could Pm him instead of doing it in my for sale thread.

WTF

Edited by gunboy69
post-1936-1206328446_thumb.jpg

sks scope and mount $20.00

post-1936-1206329347_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1206330867_thumb.jpg

Galil fake suppressors

One is $25.00 and the other $55.00 ,because it has a barrel extension threaded 14/1 for AK

post-1936-1206329547_thumb.jpg

Tapco stocks $20.00 each

post-1936-1206330583_thumb.jpg

BRG .308 stock set $90.00

post-1936-1206330676_thumb.jpg

Tapco AK saw grips $15.00 each

prices do not include shipping

tapco stocks fit saiga shotgun?

yellowlab94,

I got the saw grip in OD for 19 bucks from Tapco and just found the matching T6 for 32 bucks on the gun source, the cheapest I saw for the T6 in OD! It is on the way. I am still trying to figure out the forearms......

yellowlab94,

I got the saw grip in OD for 19 bucks from Tapco and just found the matching T6 for 32 bucks on the gun source, the cheapest I saw for the T6 in OD! It is on the way. I am still trying to figure out the forearms......

Gunboy do you have any foregrips? I am undecided actually what I want... I have been leaning towards a Galil w/ rails.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.