you guys are tough. maybe we should vote for hilarious or obam obam. then we won't have guns then no one can get hurt.

i saw a want came up with the parts to fill the want. now i'm a bad guy. the parts are compliance parts depending which kit you want and it is stated in the auction what is or is not comliant.

this is some forum. its a bashing frenzy.

you want something to do bash the things running for president. millions of people in this country and we only have 3 to choose from and look at are choices.

we may not need to worry much longer. all will have are sling shots. the tree hungers are taking over.

so have fun with this post, bash the hell out of it

you guys are tough. maybe we should vote for hilarious or obam obam. then we won't have guns then no one can get hurt.

i saw a want came up with the parts to fill the want. now i'm a bad guy. the parts are compliance parts depending which kit you want and it is stated in the auction what is or is not comliant.

you want something to do bash the things running for president. millions of people in this country and we only have 3 to choose from and look at are choices.

we may not need to worry much longer. all will have are sling shots. the tree hungers are taking over.

You get called on this, and your response is that we're all voting for Obamalama or Klinton?? That's weak, pal..........

There is no mention in the post on Gunbroker in question about compliance.........

We take care of our own here..............

"Don't look at me..........look at who's running for president !"

Have a look around on this board.........you'll notice we pay a bit of attention to the election, as well......

I'm nearly at a loss for words............, and have a strong craving for hickory-smoked bar-b-que !

........(tongue firmly planted in cheek) Are peepul are are furst kuncern hear, and BS lak yore post is fraish meet for us. (tongue removed)

Had my fun now..........NEXT !![/quote]

Edited by Jeaux E
........(tongue firmly planted in cheek) Are peepul are are furst kuncern hear, and BS lak yore post is fraish meet for us. (tongue removed)

Had my fun now..........NEXT !!

I'm thoroughly impressed. Did you actually sound it out and then spell it out phonetically?

Edited by shaneman153a

Nah, Shane........it comes much easier than that to me.............Mocking and derision of butchered English is one of my favorite hobbies !! This guy provided me with more than adequate ammo to get me going................. :smoke:

(I was willing to leave it go until I saw "tree hungers"............LOL)

Edited by Jeaux E
Nah, Shane........it comes much easier than that to me.............Mocking and derision of butchered English is one of my favorite hobbies !! This guy provided me with more than adequate ammo to get me going................. :smoke:

Living in Arkansas helps immensely I am sure!

:haha:

(See ya shill, we even bash each other!)

Living in Arkansas helps immensely I am sure!

:haha:

(See ya shill, we even bash each other!)

Will,

It actually became an active hobby for me during all those years I lived in Baton Rouge and worked all over South Louisiana.......You know how rich the pickings are down there !! Had a lot of fun living in Wisconsin, too......!

Closest I could get to a Wisconsin accent involved the Green Bay Packers....... In my southern pronunciation, I'd use Green Bay "Peckers", and nobody there ever noticed the difference................. LOL

Living in Arkansas does have its moments, though........

post-3950-1206891339.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

You get called on this, and your response is that we're all voting for Obamalama or Klinton?? That's weak, pal..........

There is no mention in the post on Gunbroker in question about compliance.........

We take care of our own here..............

"Don't look at me..........look at who's running for president !"

Have a look around on this board.........you'll notice we pay a bit of attention to the election, as well......

I'm nearly at a loss for words............, and have a strong craving for hickory-smoked bar-b-que !

Had my fun now..........NEXT !![/

:lol: Oh Lordy, Lordy.

There is no "next". I doubt anyone is gonna top that one :D .

And you all were worried about this guy?!?

Anyone who gooder this english speaks, with I businesses doo. :cryss:

What I think is the best irony of this whole thing... is the fact that I POSTED our forum to this seller, hoping he would come here, look around and see what it is we stand for, in the Gun community, how we look out for our fellow gun lovers, and I did that in hopes he would see the error of his kits, and try to be a better firearms advocate!! Instead, he goes off on us here as if WE are the enemy... :unsure: WTF?!?!? :unsure:

Were it not for the people on this forum, and many others like it, and the increased demand for Saiga firearms, and similar, he wouldn't have an inkling of what parts to post to sell on GB... whether legal/safe/functional or not....

DansCustoms... All I ask of you is to think about the END USER, not your wallet. We are all brothers in arms... I have no doubt you love guns as much as anyone here... But we need to stand united, in a close knit community. Anything that can undermine that unity is detrimental to the whole...

:smoke:

Indy - I see it all over the country, in all my dealings, in all of my travels, and in all my social affairs. Guns seem to mean "MINE MINE MINE NOT YOURS" to many. It is pretty damn sad, really.

BUT - you MUST extend the hand out to them. I have had it extended to me in the past year or two, and through a lot of work and patience, I think we are all happy on the deal. It is just a matter of moving forward.

I really wish all the dealings with firearms could be done this way. Unfortunately, that is not the case, almost all of the time. THAT is why I have come to this forum, and WHY I have stayed, to be honest.

edit: to not extend the hand of comradery is a MISTAKE. and it is fatal in this "hobby" or "niche" or "right" that we all have. the fact that we have openly extended that single thing to each other here, without want or expecatation ultimately, is why this place has grown trememndously. I regularly see members that state they have come to just look something up, and have not left since. THAT tells me something.

you are right on Indy. I agree, it is bullshit. Maybe they will make right. If they dont, they should expect no sales. simple, really.

...IndyArms is one of the underspoken hidden assets of this forum, for you n00bs. I know that I personally, have a great deal of respect for him, and I know also that the staff here think highly of him, as well as his opinions.

read: n00bs: listen to this guy, and learn. He is a superb example of a "gun guy".

Edited by Bvamp
What I think is the best irony of this whole thing... is the fact that I POSTED our forum to this seller, hoping he would come here, look around and see what it is we stand for, in the Gun community, how we look out for our fellow gun lovers, and I did that in hopes he would see the error of his kits, and try to be a better firearms advocate!! Instead, he goes off on us here as if WE are the enemy... :unsure: WTF?!?!? :unsure:

Were it not for the people on this forum, and many others like it, and the increased demand for Saiga firearms, and similar, he wouldn't have an inkling of what parts to post to sell on GB... whether legal/safe/functional or not....

DansCustoms... All I ask of you is to think about the END USER, not your wallet. We are all brothers in arms... I have no doubt you love guns as much as anyone here... But we need to stand united, in a close knit community. Anything that can undermine that unity is detrimental to the whole...

:smoke:

right on, my brother. If it weren't for this place, I'd probably be paying a hefty fine for shooting my 1st Saiga at the range, stock config with the modded 30 rd. mil-surp it was sold to me with (local FFL).

A lot of honest, law abiding citizens will assume that if it were not legal to put this parts kit in their gun and use it as is, then it couldn't be sold due to legal reasons.

For a regular Joe who's a newbie and doesn't want trouble, parts sets that don't leave you with a BATFE compliant gun are a good way to scare off would be gun guy/girls.

So WHO is supporting the Obama/Clinton Brady bunch agenda here? Sure as hell not the forum.

Edited by cscharlie