Hes at it again...

The stock looks like one of the 103 or 159 three position stocks. They are good, and can probably stand up to some beating. I'd be worried about the bearings or the receiver. That, and I love seeing folders that can't unfold around their own magazine :D

And yah, Elite has a reputation for leaving people in the dust customer-service wise. They're not thieves, and the product isn't necessarily bad, it's just misleadingly overpriced for what you get. And they stole my name (I was intending on starting a company called Elite Armaments, but now...)

Well actually, that is a picture of mine. He built me an s12 and .308. The stocks are very tight. I am very pleased with his work. It was hard to fire from the shoulder until Cobra gave me a heads up on the butt pads. Now, it's pretty reasonable. I plan on shooting it with the stock folded most of the time. Once I get my three drums from Mike, I can get rid of the door stop. Then I can put 20 rds down range and have a couple of extra seconds to unfold the stock and load a new mag, if need be. If you contact him direct, it will be cheaper.

post-8947-1207021763_thumb.jpg

post-8947-1207021787_thumb.jpg

post-8947-1207021801_thumb.jpg

post-8947-1207021827_thumb.jpg

Edited by OVERKILL

As long as he did a quality conversion, he can price it as high as he thinks he can get. Supply and demand... there's hardly any supply and a ton of demand, which results in high prices. Just be glad that RAA and CDNN aren't price gouging unconverted Saigas.

You can be cautious and spend months looking for a sub-$500 Saiga-12, then more months of waiting for a Tromix conversion. Or, you can pay a ton of cash now and get your toy quickly.

Well actually, that is a picture of mine. He built me an s12 and .308. The stocks are very tight. I am very pleased with his work. It was hard to fire from the shoulder until Cobra gave me a heads up on the butt pads. Now, it's pretty reasonable. I plan on shooting it with the stock folded most of the time. Once I get my three drums from Mike, I can get rid of the door stop. Then I can put 20 rds down range and have a couple of extra seconds to unfold the stock and load a new mag, if need be. If you contact him direct, it will be cheaper.

post-8947-1207021763_thumb.jpg

post-8947-1207021787_thumb.jpg

post-8947-1207021801_thumb.jpg

post-8947-1207021827_thumb.jpg

is that the 4 piece Bulgarian flash hider i see on your .308?

is that the 4 piece Bulgarian flash hider i see on your .308?

Yes it is $84.99 at http://copesdist.com/ak47.htm

Sorry guido2 thats my hard earned cash. I have no affiliation with him except being a

happy customer. He is kinda high strung in a way. It reminds me of the first time I remember

visiting family on my mothers side in Illinois, everyone was cussing and screaming at one another

I thought they all hated each other, but when we sat down for dinner and then a movie, it

was totally different, they all loved each other. SO that is the way they are. When I picked up

my conversions he was very busy, we shot the shit while we got squared away, but before

you know it he's telling me to get the ''F''out kind of like Apu on the Simpsons

(GET OUT! AND PLEASE COME AGAIN) and away I went with the biggest shit eatin grin on my face.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/6704/getout.wav