I know it's not an AK, but it's at the range & shooting

Excellent! The first firearm my son shot (at 5 years old) was a Krinkov.

Nice to start them out right! :super:

What a coincidence. Mine started at 4 on my AR15 SBR. (The one in the pic) I had it configured w/ a 7.5" upper & a 22 conversion kit. It's funny, but he shoots it better than anything else I've let him shoot. He's 6 now, and he's just starting to comprehend something more than pull the trigger & send rounds downrange. It's to the point where I hold my fingers by the forend to keep it within a safe area & let him aim & shoot. He kept @90% in the white on a Q target at 7 yards Sunday, which while bad by my standards is a big improvement & is better than a lot of the customers at the range.

He got to shoot an SBR'd AR at 4 years old?!?!?

I had to beg my mom to let me have a BB gun at 12 years old :o . Even then, I had to keep it at my aunt's, who lived in the "country" :lol: .

Lucky kid you have, and good job on bringing him into the sport young.

I had to beg my mom to let me have a BB gun at 12 years old :o . Even then, I had to keep it at my aunt's, who lived in the "country" :lol: .

Hey Nancy...quit your bitchin' I had to buy my own gun at 18. No BB guns, slingshots, CO2 or anything like that.

That being said I'm making up for lost time :devil:

Not only did he get to shoot a SBRAR at 4, it is in a Trust w/ his name on it. At some point it will be his. It isn't his first gun. I gave him a single shot 410/22 combo gun for his fourth birthday, but he will own the first gun he ever shot someday. I think he likes my SBR more than anything else, and I think part if it is the short stock when it's collapsed all the way & the red dot which makes it easy to aim.

Not only did he get to shoot a SBRAR at 4, it is in a Trust w/ his name on it. At some point it will be his. It isn't his first gun. I gave him a single shot 410/22 combo gun for his fourth birthday, but he will own the first gun he ever shot someday. I think he likes my SBR more than anything else, and I think part if it is the short stock when it's collapsed all the way & the red dot which makes it easy to aim.

That and it looks bad ass> :super:

That and it looks bad ass> :super:

That it does. The range I work at is not in the best neighborhood. We all carry handguns which is normal at ranges around here, but we also keep loaded rifles &/or shotguns behind the counter. Most of the night crew keep short stuff that the local bangers will confuse w/ machineguns. For some reason they don't want to mess w/ the crazy white boys w/ guns! :haha:

Hey Nancy...quit your bitchin' I had to buy my own gun at 18. No BB guns, slingshots, CO2 or anything like that.

That being said I'm making up for lost time :devil:

Calm down Sally, I paid for it myself :lol: .