Enjoy the fireball Doc. BTW, Matt@ C&S recently informed me that Missouri will soon allow supressors-time for me to finally get a C&R before the rush hits.

Found that out the other day. Effective date is August 28 (drool...........)

Like your Krink, Doc! Wanna trade Boosters? :devil: No? I guess I'll just have to bead blast and re-parkerize mine. Oh and maybe borrow some paint from Otto. :rolleyes:

Yer gonna love that one..................The Krink build became my favorite three gun rifle after the first match...... I might have to try dressin the next one in Black........has a nice look..........VK.....

Just an FYI, That black furniture heats up in a big hurry with that 8.1 inch barrel and the booster increasing the pressure.

30 quick rounds and it's getting uncomfortable to hold. Gotta get some gloves.

Edited by Otto's Dog
Enjoy the fireball Doc. BTW, Matt@ C&S recently informed me that Missouri will soon allow supressors-time for me to finally get a C&R before the rush hits.

what does it take to get a C&R?

-edit-

nevermind... read into that a little bit.

the bill is a little unclear, as it doesn't declare the legal "use" of suppressors...

Edited by mechsterbator
the bill is a little unclear, as it doesn't declare the legal "use" of suppressors...

I'd think the legal use of a suppressor is akin to the legal use of a firearm.. The law usually defines what is not legal, not what you can do. It's clear enough for me. ;)

Like your Krink, Doc! Wanna trade Boosters? :devil: No? I guess I'll just have to bead blast and re-parkerize mine. Oh and maybe borrow some paint from Otto. :rolleyes:

Just an FYI, That black furniture heats up in a big hurry with that 8.1 inch barrel and the booster increasing the pressure.

30 quick rounds and it's getting uncomfortable to hold. Gotta get some gloves.

Gotcha--thanks for the tip on the heat. Probably going to the range next week. :killer:

I'd think the legal use of a suppressor is akin to the legal use of a firearm.. The law usually defines what is not legal, not what you can do. It's clear enough for me. ;)

i don't mean to hijack the thread, but as the topic is floating around here... suppressors don't really fall under any of the "what is a C&R" descriptions.

then again, i have no experience with the C&R stuff... so maybe somebody can enlighten me.

i don't mean to hijack the thread, but as the topic is floating around here... suppressors don't really fall under any of the "what is a C&R" descriptions.

then again, i have no experience with the C&R stuff... so maybe somebody can enlighten me.

Suppressors are not C&R, but by MO state law in order to have a Class III firearm or device (suppressor) you must have a C&R FFL.

Suppressors are not C&R, but by MO state law in order to have a Class III firearm or device (suppressor) you must have a C&R FFL.

i see, so even though a suppressor isn't considered a C&R... as well as a SBR/SBS/MG for that fact, so long as you have a C&R FFL, you can have them?

sounds like it contradicts itself to me. i won't complain any further than that though... sounds like i need to get a C&R.

i see, so even though a suppressor isn't considered a C&R... as well as a SBR/SBS/MG for that fact, so long as you have a C&R FFL, you can have them?

sounds like it contradicts itself to me. i won't complain any further than that though... sounds like i need to get a C&R.

That's correct, by state law.

Sorry I crapped on your thread Doc....krinks really are a lot of fun ( :

As for the C&R thing. One of the things that our state requires to own a Class 3 item is that the owner holds a "valid gun license". The C&R license just happens to be the cheapest and easiest to get with very little hastle, therefore it wins by default for a lot of us.

Doc, I'd be interested in a range report when you get to it. I really like mine. It's very soft shooting, similar to an AR 15 except recoil is a little less buffered. I shot it in one of the combat bays and found it easy to double and triple tap out to mayby 25 yards and stay on target. Not very accurate but it's not supposed to be a bench gun and is certainly accurate enough for what it is entended (close quarters).

Let us know what you think. Mines my new favorate rifle. :wub:

Doc, I'd be interested in a range report when you get to it. I really like mine. It's very soft shooting, similar to an AR 15 except recoil is a little less buffered. I shot it in one of the combat bays and found it easy to double and triple tap out to mayby 25 yards and stay on target. Not very accurate but it's not supposed to be a bench gun and is certainly accurate enough for what it is entended (close quarters).

Let us know what you think. Mines my new favorate rifle. :wub:

Hope to get to the range this week. Spoke with Henry who said it took 100+ rounds to break his in properly but it was pretty accurate. Will post some info after the trip to the range.

• 3 weeks later...

Got to the range recently--really nice shooter, surprisingly crisp trigger, very little recoil, reasonably accurate (typical AK), nice fireball. Ejects shells about 20 feet! Took about 150 rounds to fully loosen up the action (had lots of paint.) Barrel got hot with rapid fire but handguard was always handleable. Cleaned welll with Windex (re: corrosive ammo) then CLP. Don't forget to clean the gas tube with a brush--it's easy to remove as it's loosened when you pop up the receiver cover.