You don't know how truly aggressive femnazis can be. Jesus (even armed) might not stand a chance against those pants wearing broads (just look how each of their respective husbands grovel). :cryss:

post-12-1103811170.jpg

Thanks use2b! :lolol:

Gaddis, you're not Afraid of strong women are you?

I like mine. Earns her own check, has a wicked lil titanium .38, and gets a kick out of shooting my Saiga.

No, just as long as she still retains a handle on her femininity while practicing her equality. :super:

I can't stand to see a woman treating her husband or other men in her life that she runs into like he is one of her kids to be ordered and bossed around on her whims though. :chris:

If I want an aggressive bitch in my life I'll find me one of those Barbie looking transvestites. :D

And if I have a choice between an always in-charge of everything Western culture raised butch wife (even one that's attractive) and remaining single, I'll find a nice quiet prostitute or get me one of those submissive cherry blossom wives. :lolol:

As the nation's largest national, non-partisan (read: liberal to no end), grassroots organization leading the fight to prevent gun violence, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence united with the Million Mom March is dedicated to creating an America free from gun violence, where all Americans are safe at home, at school, at work, and in their communities.

A place were gangsters, terrorists, and criminals can feel free to break into our homes and businesses, and help themselves to everything we have, afterall, we'd hate to be violent and stop them. We envision an Amerika with a gestapo like government, that can terrorize us in our homes and drag us to prison camps in the dead of night.

Yep, sounds like a plan to me! :rolleyes:

Edited by SaigaShooter

The Brady campaign is a bunch of psudo-intellectuals who have burned out on chablis and brie, and are squandering their trust funds on pointless anti-american

posturing! Avoid them as one would avoid the plauge!

G O B

That link just royally pissed me off.

Where in the 2nd ammendment does it say you can only have a gun to hunt with and why cant you hunt with a sks?

Is there even a morsel of truth in their words? And I love how they substantiate this claim: "Since the ban's expiration, high-profile crimes involving assault weapons have already become more commonplace" with 2 vaguely described incidents. Somehow I doubt that those 2 incidents would have been prevented by the ban or that they are "commonplace". I certainly havent noticed assault-weapons armed bandits roaming the streets committing violent crimes since the ban expired. '

These liberal jerks never cease to amaze me.

Did you check the NRA blacklist page and all the propaganda about the NRA there? They dont even believe in freedom of speech and want to silence any opposition group!!!! Ignorant morons.

Guest: >I certainly havent noticed assault-weapons armed bandits roaming the streets committing violent crimes since the ban expired.

Except for the guy with the 'Saiga SKS' that whacked those unfortunate hunters?

Indy:>unfortunately, HALF The "Intelligent civilization" is the IGNORANT PART!

And it's always the 'Other Half' ;-)

What if I think assault weapons should be restricted, but since they aren't I have some to protect myself from, well, you?

Edited by Smiley_Guy

You know I was just looking at the NRA's blacklist and looking at a lot of the Actor/Actresses on the list there are a lot of "Action" Movie stars on that list. Most of which would not have a career if it werent for Guns and what they represent. Kinda hard to have a hero do nothing but run around and poke all the bad guys with a stick lol. I guess they all just have to jump on the bandwagon like good little liberal robots. At least a good majority of them keep their mouths shut for the most part. I also noticed how many companies there are on there. I really bugs me that I almost cant live without inadvertantly giving money to these wacko's. Oh well such is life. I will just have to buy as many guns and as much ammo as I can before they ban it that way I will have them.

I don't think it's so much a problem of intelligence as education. Most people aren't taught critical thinking. They listen to the news they want to hear, talk to people that agree with them, and never stop to think that there are two sides to every story.

Sure Hollywood types want to get on TV. It's free press. Name and face recognition is how they make a living. Sure gun owners don't want stricter regulation. It's a personal inconvienence to them.

Both sides decide what they believe based on personal convienience then develop a moral structure to justify their beliefs. In a perfect world people would think first about moral and intellectual justification then decide what to believe.

Edited by Smiley_Guy