Cheapest 12ga slugs available for saiga 12?

So cheapest is around 0.75 a slug, does anyone here reload their own slugs? Was in the reloading forum and not too much info there on reloading slugs, but it doesn't seem like it would be too much of a cost savings would it?

wally world and slugs??? wally world here doesnt cary any thing but #8 and after last hunting season dicks stop carrying slugs, buck shot, all 3in, and the largest shot they carry is #6. im about to go f-n crazy!! im not about to pay local store prices for just happy hour-blastin down range slugs for $10 for 5!! cant find surplus 12ga at the gun show outside of dc (the nations gun show) or any deals online that are worth it, after shipping!!

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
There's a good video on YouTube about making your own slugs.

Awesome video!

I have about 10 lbs of lead I collected at the range. I'd need to pick up a smelter and something to crimp with.

I probably wouldn't buy primers, powder and the reloading kit. Hell, I can buy the 100pk at Wally-World, open them up, take out the pellets and drop in a slug then re-crimp the shell and I'd be good to go...right?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

Awesome video!

I have about 10 lbs of lead I collected at the range. I'd need to pick up a smelter and something to crimp with.

I probably wouldn't buy primers, powder and the reloading kit. Hell, I can buy the 100pk at Wally-World, open them up, take out the pellets and drop in a slug then re-crimp the shell and I'd be good to go...right?

Thanks!

-Emt1581

DON'T DO THAT! You're asking to blow you or your gun up! Projectile weight, powder charge and wad used all change pressure settings. If you're going to reload shotgun shells, do it right and do it from scratch.