Buy your Saiga- 12 Here!

KYSoldier,

CDNN is much cheaper than that, but they are sold out and EAA is not importing any more Saiga's.

CDNN has only a few more .410'sg

What? EAA is not importing any more Saigas? Permanantly, temporarily, specific chamberings? What's the deal? I'm very paranoid about this, as I want to get a Saiga .308 eventually and I also have some accessories back-ordered through EAA for my Saiga 12 and my Saiga .223......

Info please, set my mind at ease!

EAA is no longer importing Saigas. Remington bought the Baikal shotgun rights (don't know if they acquired Saiga as well). Russians are trying to find/setup a new importer/distributor but paperwork will take 8+ months before we see any new shipments. If you want it, get it now...

Tomac

the 22" guns should cut down easy to 19"....if you are good with tools, anyone can do it really....if you arent, its a cheap thing for your gun shop to do it for you. at 19" this barrel will be about improved cylinder, but i do see guys that are leaning tword the modified choke as its size instead. if you DO have to open up the gas port, it wouldnt be all that much, thats for sure. I dont think you would have to...mine doesnt seem to have been touched, as i had to clean paint out of one of the gas port holes when I took the gun out of its box when I got it.

how much is the .410?

I just talked to Tommy again. I decided to get one of the .410s for $149 shipped.

He said they have about 100 Saiga 12s left.

So, it's not panic time, but with the free shipping, it might be a good time to grab one.

ok, I'm new to this forum and have a couple questions.........

1. Can you load 5+1? I mean can you drop one in the chamber and place the mag in after?

2. Where is a place you can find mags? I had a lead on 8 round mags but that fell through until the stock comes in. I'd like to find some 5 round mags too.

Thanks

I went out last week and fired my new saiga 12.

I had a veyr hard time jamming in a full 5 round mag with a closed bolt.

So I held open the bold, stuck the 5rd mag in and let the bolt go.

There are other postings about this subject I haven't read them yet either.

The single biggest problem with the Saiga-12 is the difficulty inserting a loaded mag w/the bolt closed. There are several threads about this if you do a search. I use the SWIFT notched AK safety to lock the bolt back while swapping mags.

Tomac

CDNN is always out of something, and then magically it reapperas a month or two later when they uncovor multiple cases in the warehouse. Happend with the NDM-86 and several others.

Order form CDNN. Of they say they are out, call back an hour later and talk to someone else.

Jason at CDNN is a good guy, and so far has been very honest with me on what they have and in service issues.

they dont magically appear, you know that. what they do (what any good businessperson does) is hold a certain quantity of an item that could potentially increase in value until its determined exactly HOW MUCH it has or will increase, and sell it accordingly.