What happened to the weekly updates?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 Racegal20!

Hey whiners: LAY OFF, ok? This isn't preschool. If a couple of hundred buck is THAT important, you shouldn't have pre-ordered drums.

My open invitation still stands. If you don't want your drum, transfer ownership of your pre-order to me, through Mike. When Mike tells me it's been done, I'll send you your money.

If that isn't good enough, then STFU and quit whining.

Sometimes it ain't about nothing but a man keeping his word!

You prove he isn't keeping his word. You people are the ones that have insisted he give estimates. Every estimate he's given has been based on what others (who are in control) have told him. Could what he's said be untrue? Yes. Is what he's said a lie? No f'ing way. If you told a creditor that you would pay a bill next Monday and you based that on getting a paycheck on Friday, and you didn't get that check, does that make you a liar?

Face it guys. This is a toy. Not a necessity. None of you NEED it. You just want it. I understand. But you haven't been denied anything you truly need so get over it. And make no mistake. I got to play with one and it's fun. But not necessary.

This thread is not about drums.... It's about updates.......................

And this forum isn't about drums or updates. It's about Saigas. Mike has a website. Ask him for updates. Nobody on here knows anything more than anyone who has taken the time to read. You're not going to get an update here. Trying to find anything out here just annoys the regular members here that are waiting patiently.

Was not my intent to get in a back and forth on this, just making a statement initally. But since I'm here again responding to your statement ("Mike has a web site"). If you go there, his directions are to come here for answers and updates. Just my opinion, but if members treated one another with a little more respect and dignity there would be at lot less fighting. I save all my cussin, name calling and spittin for the Friday night card game. Not do it to people I don't know.

Edited by I'mYourHuckleberry
You prove he isn't keeping his word. You people are the ones that have insisted he give estimates. Every estimate he's given has been based on what others (who are in control) have told him. Could what he's said be untrue? Yes. Is what he's said a lie? No f'ing way. If you told a creditor that you would pay a bill next Monday and you based that on getting a paycheck on Friday, and you didn't get that check, does that make you a liar?

Face it guys. This is a toy. Not a necessity. None of you NEED it. You just want it. I understand. But you haven't been denied anything you truly need so get over it. And make no mistake. I got to play with one and it's fun. But not necessary.

OK.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28438

Aug 3 2008, 04:19 PM

"I will be making an update at least once a week from here on out up until the drums start shipping. The update will come wether the news is good , bad, or nothing new. I'll post it in a closed thread here as well as an update email."

MikeD's own words. His actions (well, really lack of action) proves that point. Why can't MikeD take 1 minute out of his day to follow up on his pledge to send an email once a week (the last one was over 3 weeks ago now), even if its just to say "Nothing at all happened today"???

OK.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=28438

Aug 3 2008, 04:19 PM

"I will be making an update at least once a week from here on out up until the drums start shipping. The update will come wether the news is good , bad, or nothing new. I'll post it in a closed thread here as well as an update email."

MikeD's own words. His actions (well, really lack of action) proves that point. Why can't MikeD take 1 minute out of his day to follow up on his pledge to send an email once a week (the last one was over 3 weeks ago now), even if its just to say "Nothing at all happened today"???

And come here just to see the daily crap that's put up on this forum? I don't blame him for not coming here more often. I sure don't. And won't until this shit dies down. You cannot believe how sick I am of hearing the same questions. You want him to stop to go through all the threads with the same question instead of assembling the drums? He's already said that's what he's doing. Then a bunch of people can sit here and bitch because he's spending all his time on the forum rather than shipping the drums. I'm just getting sick of listening to people bitch about something they couldn't afford for something they didn't need. And I know I'm not the only one.

I'm just getting sick of listening to people bitch about something they couldn't afford for something they didn't need. And I know I'm not the only one.

Amen to that.

3 pages of the same crap that was already flushed. + now racegal is in it. What's going on here? All those sick of this bull, raise your hand - all those that still want to wade in it, start your own forum! Pie would be good right about now...

3 pages of the same crap that was already flushed. + now racegal is in it. What's going on here? All those sick of this bull, raise your hand - all those that still want to wade in it, start your own forum! Pie would be good right about now...

I'm in it because I'm sick of the Mod's being treated like shit. They are the best of the best. I think they should delete all the 'update' questions and ban anyone who starts it back up. I am SOOOOOOOO fucking sick of all of this.

Look, there should have been only two post in this thread.... the OP asking about what happened to the updates

and my post stating that we ain't got no info..... the rest is all whiny ass crap...

NO UPDATE! STFU!

Fuck a bunch of updates.

I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing for the last year and 17 days, which is sitting here, humming a happy little tune, tapping my fingers, and waiting for the brown truck.........

I love surprises, and the UPS guy with that box with the drums in it will make my day.......whenever it happens !!!!

All the rest of this bullshit is just mental masturbation.................., and won't change shit. Relax and wait on it.

post-3950-1220310595.jpg

I can't believe you <insert whatever derogatory term fits best here> are still playing this game. STFU already. Just what do you really think is going to come out of this BS? Why even START another thread like this when you know EVERY single one like it has gone south in a big hurry? The SAME OLD SHIT THAT WE HAVE HAD TO LISTEN TO FOR WAY TOO LONG ALREADY!!

GET A GRIP PEOPLE!

This is NOT Mike's WEBSITE. Mike doesn't run the place. Mike doesn't even like to come here anymore to give you your precious little updates you can't live or breath without. I don't care what he said about giving regular updates from here out. If the weather man tells me it's not gonna rain for the rest of the week, do you think I'm stupid enough to take a convertible or a bike to the coast for the next few days and not worry about it? Hell NO! Maybe he's got reasons why he isn't doing like he said and spoon feeding all the nervous nellies every week. Ya know what? It's none of your damn business what he's doing with his time, OR how often he decides to come here and wade through several pages of complete bullshit so that you can get your little useless piece of information. Maybe he's assembling drums right now and trying to make sure everything on the continuing production is going like it's supposed to!

Or for you conspiracy theorists... maybe he's been told by his lawyers to not say one more thing on this forum, because of a few TOTAL ASSHOLES who had to go and run their mouths here already, doing nothing at all but further complicating matters for EVERYONE!

Or maybe he just decided it would be fun to sit back and watch all you worry warts SQUIRM. Maybe he does want you to cancel all your orders so that more deserving, patient people can get your drums!

I DON'T KNOW SO DON'T BOTHER ASKING ME PLEASE.

I do know this though.....Juggernaut and I are both mods here and we have been told to keep this stupid fucking bullshit under control and all you whiney ass MFers from further polluting Mike's Biz section with worthless, USELESS, internet ARGUMENTS!

WE have BOTH posted stickied threads warning all not to go there.

READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next person who come in here and wants to whine some more about Mike's professionalism, dishonesty, or ANYTHING is getting their posting privileges REMOVED indefinitely.

Go ahead TRY ME.

Mike has a PHONE. CALL HIM WITH YOUR MD ARMS BITCHES. IF HE DOESN'T ANSWER YOUR CALL OR RETURN IT THEN HE DAMN SURE AIN'T ABOUT TO COME HERE AND DO ANY BETTER!

DEAL WITH IT.

I understand why the mods are pissed, But why not just cancel his forum and refund his money and be done with it. It is just a magnet for all this bitching anyway. If there isn't going to be any news what is the point other then agrivation for everyone. Not trying to run anyone down or bitch about waiting (waiting would be easier if I didn't have to wade through alot of crap that is pointless anyway on the hope of getting some useful info).

Is this not an option for you guys? just wondering

Mods: do your thing.

Everyone else: Here's an idea, if you see a post like this, ignore it. Ever hear of not feeding the trolls? Your comments aren't constructive, but only making the matter worse. I would much rather see topics like these with one and only one post. Let the threads die instead of working yourself up over nothing.

- Daemon688 the noob patiently waiting for his drum.

H78: honestly, I don't know...... that is all above my pay grade.....

Edit: I still think the world of mike...even though I ain't heard from him in a long time.

I feel I got to know the mans heart prior to all this.....I'm sure he is busting his butt to keep his word...

688: I wish the threads would just die off.... sadly, they do not... they perpetuate ill will and snowball.

Even banning trolls does not work.... they come back as Zombies and start all over again.

Not to mention the Wraithmaker element that has tried to sabotage MD arms from day one and continually send shills here to stir the pot... as you see, it don't take much to rabble rouse on this topic...

Agreed that wading through all the crap screws up everything for everybody.....

I don't get why people can't just be patient.... If you really needed that cash for something else, you shouldn't have put in. Don't fuckin spam the forums because you suck with money.

You paid for a non-existent product with the promise that someday you will get it. Someday hasn't come...not yet anyway, so chill the fuck out.

Anyone have any more whining they want to do about updates, or lack thereof....follow bigdaddy down to the "fight club".

Ya'll have lots of fun now ya here? :smoke: We'll try and keep everyone supplied with plenty of kleenex and tampons....lol.

Minipads and Maxipads are on the house....