GOB: yeh, exactly why i would like to invest in some shotguns this coming week, but my present situation prevents that from happening right now. im losing out on free money and im not too happy about it. o well, maybe the next time that this happens and im in the position to make out off of it I can take advantage of it.

didnt say i didnt want it. its hard to explain what im talking about. lets just say i have certain obligations right now that preclude me from buying and selling guns to buy more guns for free for my collection. it wouldnt preclude someone ELSE doing it for themselves and giving me most off thier profits :) and its even legal, imagine that crap....i could always put up one of my other free guns thats worth a decent amount to finance it...HMMMMMMM....

Bvamp- I know what you mean. I have been thru a long dry spell with no'discertionary' funds. Now that the funds have loosened up, I have to deal with "one in 30 days" state BULLSHIT! I just ordered a .308 and the wife ordered a .410, The paperwork "7 day" started on friday,that means we can't pick them up untill the 18th. 30 days from then before we can get another 'listed' long arm or pistol! What do you think our chances are of getting her a .223 and me a 7.62 in february? :cryss: Dosen't it always seem to go that when you have the money time bites you in the ass, and when you have the time, money is nowhere to be found? Hope your present 'aggrivation' comes to a quick and satisfactory conclusion! :angel:

G O B

Yea, Bvamp. Not many of us know about your current legal situation or confiscation of your property. But we are all pulling for you and hope that this turns out the way it should for an American citizen. Stay strong and be proud. I hope you have the biggest wezal lawyer in the country. It would be great if a few jobs were lost over the whole thing too!

Naw, the "weasel" lawyer would have to representing the other side. :angry:

I would really wish (like with the BATF&E semi-auto "machine" gun scandal) that the people who continue to try and trample all over the common citizen and what the Constitution really spells out get burned so bad one of these days by a powerful and honest (who knows how to comprehend what s/he is really reading) Judge that they would never dare to try and pull one of these shenannegans again.

But (like Diogenes and his lantern), what are the chances of finding a :dollar: honest :dollar: judge nowadays? -_-

In the end, Lady Justice is nothing but a $1,000 a night whore and the slimy Judges and attorneys we have clogging the American judicial system nowadays are nothing but her pimps... :rolleyes:

Not any different that the backwards Puritanical justice meted out to the accused Salem, Mass. witches during the 1600's (and we think we are much more refined these days). :unsure:

Heh, it's really no better (or different) than being stoned to death by frenzied mobs for some unpercieved infraction in one of those backwards countries, isn't it? :(