Has anyone received a DVD on radical islam in the mail?

I recently received an unsolicited DVD in the mail titled "Obsession, Radical Islam's War Against The West". It has all the flavor of a History Channel or National Geographic documentery, nothing really shocking or new, but it does make me wonder how I got on the mail list. Just thought I'd throw this out there to see if it's possibly due to my involvement with the gun community, or if anyone else has received it.

I actually bought one about two years ago after i heard about it on Glenn Beck. Could be the NRA sent it, but I doubt it. It doesn't sound like them, but what do I know?

My guess is someone on the forum went to a web site and had them sent to a few friends.

I bought a video tape one a few years ago and now I have it on DVD. It shows the horrors of Islam and their threat to our freedom. The recent mailings are to show what can happen with an Obama presidency (G-d forbid). Obama is probably an AlQaeda sleeper agent. His meteoric rise is not coincidential, it's well financed and planned by Islamic countries.

I just did a quick search on the maker "The Clarion Fund", once again, nothing too suprising. Looks like a mass mailing and news paper distribution was done. The spin seems to be that they were sent to swing states to "scare" people into voting for McCain. I really do wish there was a list, like with sexual pred's that called out suspect persons, groups, and affiations-it's hard to hide things in the light of day.

I'd like to find out if anyone in known "Red" states were getting these CD's just for shits and grins.

If you get a chance, the CD is worth watching. Nothing you haven't seen before, but interesting none the less.

I got one too, not sure what "list" I was on, I'm on so many, no doubt :rolleyes:

The Clarion Fund is a right wing group and there's a bit of a mystery on who funds them. Their largest donor is unknown.

As said, really nothing new. I know ALL muslims aren't my enemy but 15% of 1 billion still works out to 150 million people who want me dead, and I'm not even a christian. :eek:

I just did a quick search on the maker "The Clarion Fund", once again, nothing too suprising. Looks like a mass mailing and news paper distribution was done. The spin seems to be that they were sent to swing states to "scare" people into voting for McCain. I really do wish there was a list, like with sexual pred's that called out suspect persons, groups, and affiations-it's hard to hide things in the light of day.

I'd like to find out if anyone in known "Red" states were getting these CD's just for shits and grins.

If you get a chance, the CD is worth watching. Nothing you haven't seen before, but interesting none the less.

I received one as well, only it was addressed to me. It was just stuck in my P.O. Box. I also own the full version. I've passed the mailer onto some of my 'un-informed' politically correct friends.

Threecard............I love your avatar. Aces High........

That being said, I also recieved one of those dvd's. I had already known most of the stuff they talked about on there. The one thing I didnt know was the Hitler/radical Islam connection during WW2. Not really surprising though.

There is another movie that came out more recent by some guy in Europe. Its focused more on the impact radical Islam is having on Europe but I have heard it was good..........just cant remember the name of the movie or the guy either for that matter.

Registered Republicans,Talk Radio junkies,etc The documentary is top notch and the info is stuff the MSM buries to "keep the slaves in the fields" I had to buy my copy,lol http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

here's the new documentary they made http://thethirdjihad.com/ can't wait to see it!

Be advised these films are chock full of live footage of Muslims being.....well Muslims(so be advised)!

Edited by SOPMOD
Threecard............I love your avatar. Aces High........

That being said, I also recieved one of those dvd's. I had already known most of the stuff they talked about on there. The one thing I didnt know was the Hitler/radical Islam connection during WW2. Not really surprising though.

There is another movie that came out more recent by some guy in Europe. Its focused more on the impact radical Islam is having on Europe but I have heard it was good..........just cant remember the name of the movie or the guy either for that matter.

Thanks! Never quite grew out of Iron maiden.